It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do China Virus "Vaccines" Drive The New Variants?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not that I'm aware of but that's not to say there are none out there with revolutionary theories about the treatment of covid 19 and the effects of the many vaccines currently under emergency approval.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
None of the variants came into existence until after the first VAX was administered.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: mamabeth

I mentioned this before in another thread,my personal
belief those vaccinated are being turned into super spreaders.

Date from the US and UK shows that virus spreading is lower in high vax area, and global data shows that variants tend to emerge more in low vax areas.

That does not provide proof that the variants are not coming from vaccinated people.

Yes it does. If vaccine cause variant then you'd expect areas with high vax rates to have high variant rates, but the opposite is true.

We also know that vaccines do not cause variants in other coronavirus. Through decades of research.

Wow.
You need to provide the genome of the virus of each and every person infected (vaccinated or not) in order to prove this point.
A single vaccinated or unvaccinated person that is infected can be the source of a mutated variant virus.
There is no easy way to prove that a variant arose in a vaccinated vs unvaccinated person.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: dragonridr

Viruses need a patient zero what happens is the virus infects a person and their body doesnt have an immune response but instead allows it to grow. In early stages it can be harmless to the host however it passes to others who have an immune response it becomes more virulent and causes illness.

What you have described is the virus evolving.
If a vaccine allows the virus to reproduce and the vaccinated individual sheds the virus (which is happening with the COVID vaccines), the virus has more opportunity to evolve.
Why would the authorities tell the vaccinated that they don't need to wear masks anymore?
If masks actually work to attenuate viral spread, this would make the issue worse if they don't wear a mask.

Ok shedding a virus is a normal result from any virus. What shedding is is simply your body getting rid of the virus through waste disposal. Usually, urine but not always as it can be in the fecal matter as well.

As to why people who are vaccinated are told they don't have to wear a mask well the answer is twofold. One we have to get back to the point where we are not wearing masks. And second, you get equivalent coverage from the vaccine as a mask. Yes by wearing a mask and being vaccinated you could reduce your chances to near zero. However, the vaccine has shown to be 86 percent effective at preventing covid, and masks depending on the study is 8o to 90 percent effective depending on the study.

So in short to answer your question the vaccine is an alternative to masking up from a scientific perspective.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm not knocking osteopaths it just seemed to be the second time this week a theory that went against the common narrative was put out by an osteopath.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is it just me or do most of these doctors who make extraordinary claims seem to be osteopaths?

I'm sure this is the second one that is an osteopath and alternative medical practitioner.

We've also had a doctor that's not actually a doctor at all, a retired dentist and at least one doctor that's been struck off.

Oh and a small town general practitioner from Canada.

I would argue that it's just osteopaths speaking out. Dr. Malone also comes to mind.
It may be that alternative medicine practitioners feel more free to speak up and out.

Even so, Osteopathic medicine is still considered to be an accepted branch of the medical profession in many countries...including the US.

I guess a fair question would be how many theories that go against "the common narrative" actually never make it through the tight wall of control and censorship being imposed by the MSM, Social Media and the current administration?

We, likely, are just seeing the small tip of the spear.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Came into existence or discovered?

Do you have any proof that the came into existence after the vaccine rollout began and that the vaccines resulted in the mutations?

originally posted by: loveguy
None of the variants came into existence until after the first VAX was administered.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I mentioned this before in another thread,my personal
belief those vaccinated are being turned into super spreaders.

Which would make sense on a personal note for me.

My father got the rona last week. Which is crazy, as he’s been exposed to thousands of people since the plandemic started.

Says he feels like he’s going to die. I can’t figure out how he got it so bad 1.5 years later, when he NEVER took precautions from getting it since it started.

Problem is, he is almost 72 and has pre-existing lung and heart problems.

No way he got the original strain. His body had already encountered that countless times.

And no, he is not vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When you say the current administration and MSN are you referring to the US ones?

There's a whole planet out here in the same situation remember.

It's not all about the USA.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

When you say the current administration and MSN are you referring to the US ones?

Are you saying censorship isn't happening in other countries...or that theories and research from other nations which go against "the common narrative" aren't being blocked in the US as well as abroad?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Yeah.
It was reported on MSM after the first administered VAX, not before.
Nobody in MSM said hey! Watch out bc there's a new variant going around in the untested unvaxed population.

Do untested unvaxed people have the variant?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm saying that the current administration in the US and it's mainstream media are often cited as reasons for a covid 19/ vaccine issue coverup.

It doesn't seem to me that the whole world would he compliant in a worldwide plot which is why I question the above as a valid reason.

Are you saying censorship isn't happening in other countries...or that theories and research from other nations which go against "the common narrative" aren't being blocked in the US as well as abroad?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Came into existence or discovered?

Do you have any proof that the came into existence after the vaccine rollout began and that the vaccines resulted in the mutations?

Best to default to "Has Iceland logged these versions yet?". They've been on the virus sleuthing & variant evidence-collecting ball for far longer than everyone else has been.

I've yet to hear anyone say Iceland found these lame-ass Greek Bugs first. Now I don't know about thou, but it sure would strike me as suspect that Iceland could log, detail and investigate dozens of Covid variants into the triple digits (can't remember the specific number so far) then how'd they miss this? Hmm, dollars to donuts they didn't, and these just weren't "born" & circulating yet, IMO.

It takes a bit of time to mutate and contort into a supposed super-bug no one would notice if the TVs, phones & internet suddenly stropped working.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It doesn't seem to me that the whole world would he compliant in a worldwide plot which is why I question the above as a valid reason.

That's fine you think that.
I'll just have to disagree.

Let's just agree, however, to stop taking this thread too much more off topic on this matter.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That's more than fair to say and I apologize.

I think it's highly unlikely that the vaccines are causing the variants.

As it stands the spread of covid on a global scale and number of infections worldwide means that variants that are of concern are only natural.

I'd also be questioning how with multiple vaccines across the globe this could be the reason.

It would make more sense if it was a single vaccine.

That's fine you think that.
I'll just have to disagree.

Let's just agree, however, to stop taking this thread too much more off topic on this matter.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The USA has the highest number of cumulative cases of COVID-19 (and the largest number of deaths attributed to it), of any country in the world. Clearly, it is the USA Virus.

And equally as clearly, there hasn't yet been sufficient time for vaccines to be behind the new variant strains.

The biggest driver of the number of new strains is the size of the infected population. The more people are infected, the more a mutation is likely to occur and be incubated by that population. This is why the alarmingly high number of infections of COVID-19 in the USA is so relevant.

Well where to start ok let's talk about cumulative cases you just can't look at the number of cases per country to get any useful data you must also look at population.

Ill use this as an example the us currently has 52,111 Spain right now is in the lead with 61,628 (so you are already wrong but let's continue) the UK is at 40,671. So it looks like the United States is far exceeding the UK. But now let's look at the population US has 332,639,102 people as of July 20th. The UK has 65,761,117 people as of July 20th.

so we take 52111 / 332639102 = 0.0001566593 * 100 = 0.01566593 This is our percentage of the population

Now we take 40671 / 65761117 = 0.0006184658 * 100= 0.06184658 This is the percentage for the UK.

So looking at this you can see you are more likely to get covid in the UK over the US remember these are daily numbers.

No population is not th main driver the main driver for any mutations to occur is the number of people that do not have an immunity to the virus. Last I checked the US was at 56 percent vaccinated now we add in the number of people that have already had covid its going to be above 65 percent. India on the other hand has 1,380,004,385 people 6.4 percent. So where do you think a new strain may originate? I chose India because that is where the new delta virus came from.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Not true several variants were around before the vaccines were on the market. Even the new one the delta type was before india started their vaccinations it was still in early trials.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I hope he recovers but you're making a bad association assuming it had to be a different variant just because he didn't get it sooner.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm saying that the current administration in the US and it's mainstream media are often cited as reasons for a covid 19/ vaccine issue coverup.

Yur right politics in each country is different and each country has its own policies.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Shedding isn't real. It was made up. Its fiction. Anything that depends on shedding is by definition false.

A person infected with a respiratory virus sheds virus particles from their nose and mouth.

Viral shedding can occur following vaccination

ETA: While it's true that the covid vaxxes do not contain live viral components, the statements about "no chance of shedding" are misleading. If a vaccinated person is infected at the time of their vaccination, that person can shed viral particles through coughing and sneezing. The militant vaccine pushers are still claiming that the whole shedding discussion is silly, that it's a myth being touted by conspiracy theorists.
edit on 20-7-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well, the answer to that is variants take time to spread they are not everywhere in the world at once. For example, the Greek variant has yet to be found in the US or Canada. That doesn't mean they won't or that it doesn't exist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join