It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do China Virus "Vaccines" Drive The New Variants?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is no link between covid vaccines and variants.

The most serious variants are from the UK, India and peru.

The UK variant emerged while the vax was still being trialed, and in a totally different part of the country. The India and Peruvian versions emerged in countries with critically low vaccine rates.

In contrast high vax countries like Israel have not seen their own variants.

In the US the areas with the highest vax rates also have the lowest variant rates.

I would say it is more amount of spread as in if a place has massive spread then you see variants, in a place with low spread you do not. No variants have come from America and we are the third largest population.

There are plenty of US variants, they're just not named as they're not any more harmful than the base variant. They're there but nobody bothers with them.

You also get more spread, and thus more variants among unvaxxed people.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There is no link between covid vaccines and variants.

The most serious variants are from the UK, India and peru.

The UK variant emerged while the vax was still being trialed, and in a totally different part of the country. The India and Peruvian versions emerged in countries with critically low vaccine rates.

In contrast high vax countries like Israel have not seen their own variants.

In the US the areas with the highest vax rates also have the lowest variant rates.

I would say it is more amount of spread as in if a place has massive spread then you see variants, in a place with low spread you do not. No variants have come from America and we are the third largest population.

There are plenty of US variants, they're just not named as they're not any more harmful than the base variant. They're there but nobody bothers with them.

Every variant is named when it is detected. You don't know how far it has spread I know in California there was 1 variant and they had 1 patient.

I guess let me explain this when we are saying varients we are talking to the spike protein themselves.

For example

B.1.351

Spike Protein Substitutions: D80A, D215G, 241del, 242del, 243del, K417N, E484K, N501Y, D614G, A701V

B.1.617.2

Spike Protein Substitutions: T19R, (V70F*), T95I, G142D, E156-, F157-, R158G, (A222V*), (W258L*), (K417N*), L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N

Notice each variant has a slightly different spike protein. There are 1,273 amino acids in the spike protein. the listing above is showing you which amino acids are different.So even the varients are really only minor changes

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Not that I'm aware of but that's not to say there are none out there with revolutionary theories about the treatment of covid 19 and the effects of the many vaccines currently under emergency approval.

a reply to: chr0naut

What about Hair Surgeons? Pedicurists? Chromotherapists? Electrohomeopathists? Orgone Radionicists? Reiki? Urine Therapists? ...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
None of the variants came into existence until after the first VAX was administered.

Between February and March 2020, in a tiny infected population of 473, in Iceland, about 40 SARS-nCoV-2 mutations were observed. Way before anyone was getting any vaccines:

Scientists have detected 40 coronavirus mutations – in Iceland alone

edit on 20/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: chr0naut

The USA has the highest number of cumulative cases of COVID-19 (and the largest number of deaths attributed to it), of any country in the world. Clearly, it is the USA Virus.

And equally as clearly, there hasn't yet been sufficient time for vaccines to be behind the new variant strains.

The biggest driver of the number of new strains is the size of the infected population. The more people are infected, the more a mutation is likely to occur and be incubated by that population. This is why the alarmingly high number of infections of COVID-19 in the USA is so relevant.

Well where to start ok let's talk about cumulative cases you just can't look at the number of cases per country to get any useful data you must also look at population.

Ill use this as an example the us currently has 52,111 Spain right now is in the lead with 61,628 (so you are already wrong but let's continue) the UK is at 40,671. So it looks like the United States is far exceeding the UK. But now let's look at the population US has 332,639,102 people as of July 20th. The UK has 65,761,117 people as of July 20th.

so we take 52111 / 332639102 = 0.0001566593 * 100 = 0.01566593 This is our percentage of the population

Now we take 40671 / 65761117 = 0.0006184658 * 100= 0.06184658 This is the percentage for the UK.

So looking at this you can see you are more likely to get covid in the UK over the US remember these are daily numbers.

No population is not th main driver the main driver for any mutations to occur is the number of people that do not have an immunity to the virus. Last I checked the US was at 56 percent vaccinated now we add in the number of people that have already had covid its going to be above 65 percent. India on the other hand has 1,380,004,385 people 6.4 percent. So where do you think a new strain may originate? I chose India because that is where the new delta virus came from.

Every person infected has the potential to have a mutation occur. Someone may have gotten over the virus, but they still incubated it, and added to the chance it may mutate. So cumulative infection numbers are valid.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You pretty much brought up everything with bringing up. The only thing I would add is that this doctor seems to struggle with some basic tenets of the theory of evolution.

Evolution is not a directed process. If a virus enters a deadly environment it doesn't choose to evolve. This isn't Pokemon.

The comparison to antibiotic resistant bacteria is also fallacious. The reason antibiotic resistant bacteria emerged is because people didn't finish their prescribed course of antibiotics, meaning any bacteria that remained was already more resistant to antibiotics. These bacteria were then the ones to reproduce meaning their offspring would also have a natural resistance.

The way vaccines work on the other hand is by forcing the body to learn how to create the antibodies to a specific virus. When that virus then enters the body, the antibodies already exist to wipe the virus out. The body will not stop producing the antibodies until the virus is wiped out. There is no partial course of antibodies.

Based on his tenuous grasp of basic biological concepts this doctor comes across as either a quack or a conman.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why not, It's 2021 remember.

Someone may be a landscape gardener but identify as a world renowned virologist.

If they want to go on a fringe news podcast and tell us all how the rest of the scientific world have got it all wrong or have been bought by the big pharma one world order posse who are we to judge?

originally posted by: loveguy
None of the variants came into existence until after the first VAX was administered.

Between February and March 2020, in a tiny infected population of 473, in Iceland, about 40 SARS-nCoV-2 mutations were observed. Way before anyone was getting any vaccines:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It still takes a dense population for a variant to mature into something we worry about.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So what constitutes a variant in this case? Is it a Delta level variant or much less change to call it a variant. In a way we could say every human is a variant while still being very close to each other.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think the idea of this thread is are the vaccines creating the varients that are more virulent or deadly.

It's exciting to imagine the very thing that is supposed to save us will be our downfall isn't it.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think the idea of this thread is are the vaccines creating the varients that are more virulent or deadly.

It's exciting to imagine the very thing that is supposed to save us will be our downfall isn't it.

Well it seems it is not in your system very long with the vaccine, while without your body is taking days to spool up and the virus is going unchecked, so off the cuff I would say with the vaccine we are seeing less infection rates over all and people are getting over it quicker with the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Star for you you got it 100 percent right. 2 to 3 days with vaccine 7 to 10 without I have to find that french study.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

With some virus and some vaccines they do increase variants. Those vaccines only minimize symptoms, but do nothing to stop infection or length of infection. So a virus that should kill you in a few days, might stay in your system for weeks, giving it a much longer time to mutate.

Covid vaccine lowers infections, and lowers length of infections, so it does not do that. That's why Delta variant came from india with a 6% vaccination rate.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I used to love Dr. Mercola until he turned a bit into the ranks of profit makers, but he did have great articles in his web site that made a lot of sense.

I have not been in his web site in years, I am surprised he is still around. But we been talking about this possibilities of super spreaders for a while, I will not be surprised that China virus shot will trigger something in the body, who knows China has no restrictions when it comes to experimenting with their bioweapons on humans specially their own people.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Not true several variants were around before the vaccines were on the market. Even the new one the delta type was before india started their vaccinations it was still in early trials.

Hi.
Why is it then now that we know a certain blood type is less susceptible than the others, (asymptomatic) the VAX is being wielded like a sword at them also?

rh negative

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

One thing that you learn from the big pharma is that in order to pursue profits they treat everybody the same way regardless, like one size fit all, but is not soo, we may be all a human race for we are are unique individuals.

Blood type O is the oldest since the beginning of man kind, the other are newest. I never believe in one size fit all.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Cool man, thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Viral Escape is the likely cause of the variants, caused by over-vaccination; viruses seem almost sentient and when blocked from the natural vector of infection, mutate to either infect different populations, or become more contagious or both. This is exactly what we are seeing now.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
It's cray cray.

The only tangible thing in existence that would cause an otherwise intelligent person to compromise better judgement is 30 pieces of silver figuratively.

I was hit with the bucket of ice water in the 70's so I'm just

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Then why did the Delta variant originate in India, with a 6% vaccination rate?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join