It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people on this forum doubt the existence of the COVID-19 virus?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I notice you neatly avoided addressing my point about microscopy. Nice dodge!

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Of course it exists.

Where did it come from?
I don't know.
Maybe some people know for definite, but not many.
Many different theories.
My best guess given the limited information available to me and my even more limited knowledge and experience is that it somehow escaped - most likely due to an accident or by error - from a lab somewhere in China, possibly Wuhan.

I think the Chinese tried to control its spread and misled the world community - their rulers are obsessed with not losing face - but failed miserably.

I think our leaders deliberately misled and lied to us - for various reasons - right from the start of the pandemic.

How bad was/is it?
I honestly don't know.
I doubt we'll never know just how bad it would have been if lockdown measures had never been introduced.
People can hypothesize and postulate all they like, but we'll never ever know.
Personally I think there would have been far more deaths - maybe not to the extent some would have us believe but a damn sight more than others seem so keen to state.

As for the vaccine?
I've had it, two jabs - no real side effects at all.
I know lots of people who are fully vaccinated - not one have had any side effects to note, certainly no forks sticking to their arms etc or heart problems etc.
Hopefully there'll be no long term side effects, guess we'll have to wait and see, no real option on that.

I do genuinely feel that certain people have seized the opportunity and used it to further an agenda and policies that they have long since wanted to implement but there's never really been a good time to do so.

Its time to stop the bickering and get together and force them to start 'opening up' and cease with all these restrictions.
If anything we should be pressing for less government oversight and start demanding the reform that we so desperately need - a discussion for another time and place.

I know quite a few people who have died due to this virus - either directly or indirectly.
Its real. very #ing real.
But its time to bite the bullet and move on.

Sorry for the length of the post.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You would have to be a special kind of something or other, to think it doesn't exist..it does!! Everything around it, is up for debate.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: Nathan-D

What we know:

.... AND we know the virus came from Wuhan.....so a genetically modified virus could have escaped accidentally from there or they made a "more deadlier than needed" virus to suit the needs of the CCP & old deep state.

We don't know exactly where the virus came from, we do know the virus from horseshoe bats was being worked on in Wuhan..by an international team of scientists.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Covid is real, is a virus from the cold family, is been around for a long time. Until you know, China got their dirty hand on it and mixed with SARS.

I believe is real, but what I do not believe is that will eradicate humanity out of the earth if you do not get the China shot.

And their yearly booster shots.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They are feeding us something that tastes like
Bull$hit and
Yes, I’ve tasted it before!!
They are making us sick with something
But since there are No autopsies Allowed
We will Never Know Truly what the Culprit Is!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you do a deep dive into statistics diseases were rebranded, lot's of people are always getting sick and dying.
The change was now it was being tracked and advertised daily to create fear and panic.
If you devise a test that has 50% false positives you create a pandemic that doesn't actually exist, the rest are dying from influenzas A & B, which since covid broke out are statistically wiped out.

COVID is rebranded sickness and death that was always with humanity, so from that point of view it is real, but when you get close to real data you realize it's a holograph, with people behind a curtain with all the tools making it look real, when it isn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Any word on the number of global deaths for 2020 vs 2019-2018-2017-2016?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just Google it

Loads of places you can find that information out.

originally posted by: carewemust

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
the smoking gun is how the media went about it...
They branded it very fast, slammed every outlet possible with this brand name. Utilizing the same exact format governments use to oppress ("you're lives are at stake!!! QUICK, RUN, HIDE!!! Oh, hold up, we might have you covered... but we'll just wait and see how "vaccines" work... for your children's safety, of course!") Notice how it pops up in the middle of a revolt? Globally, protesting authority, especially Hong Kong.

This was their ace in the hole, they could've played this card many times prior but chose not to.
Yes, there's a covid, there's many... but this one is special so lets change it from a Mexican beer to something sinisterly with a number like those Terminator movies (T-1000 wouldn't sound nearly as threatening if it was just called "Bob", would it?)

originally posted by: vonclod
You would have to be a special kind of something or other, to think it doesn't exist..it does!! Everything around it, is up for debate.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Just Google it

Yes, everybody knows Google never lies, never deceives, never manipulates the public perception!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's why I said there's loads of places you can find that out?

Google is a search engine it's not the whole internet you know?

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: nonspecific
Just Google it

Yes, everybody knows Google never lies, never deceives, never manipulates the public perception!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ha! Covid 19 lol riiiight

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I got infected from a visit to a dispensary and had to spend 8 days in a hospital. Out of these 8 days, 5 days were absolutely miserable. Still have issues despite taking two shots of vaccine and almost 8.5 months since.

My lungs are still not normal.

Hard to believe your argument.

Take Covid19 seriously. No government would shut down entire counties for nothing. Millions have died and millions more will.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vedatruth1

Governments shut down economies and countries for reasons, but public health was not among those reasons.

In fact, even according to government's own data, the virus is survived by 99% of those infected. It is really about the same as influenza.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised that there are so few people on a conspiracy website who doubt the existence of COVID-19 given the idea is advocated by well-known conspiracy theorists like David Icke. I'm clearly in the minority by a long shot. I also don't think it's correct to suggest that COVID-19 definitively exists on account on people who you think who have had COVID-19 because they could have had any other illness. Anyway, below is the article that I referenced in my original post if anyone wants to check out the claim that COVID-19 may not exist.

chipstero7.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join