It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people on this forum doubt the existence of the COVID-19 virus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Don't know if it is or isnt. All I know is that I caught a coronavirus strain sickness back in October 2019 so I know something went around. Doctor told me I tested negative for the flu strain going around so I must have caught a strain from the family. Worse than a flu I had a few years back for sure and the strangest thing I've caught. Thought I'd never know what I had but I lived and no "long covid" at all. No one else around me caught it.
Manipulated pandemic to introduce unnecessary gene therapy shot.
edit on 9-7-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My dad died of covid. I watched him struggle to breathe and had to use the suction thing to keep him alive.

He died jan 17th and I as a former British army soldier he didn't die for nothing.

His kids have succesfull occupations and my mom is stoic

Evey post you make denigrates my dad's memory

Have a REAL word with yourself or someone like me will punch you in the face

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My dad died of covid. I watched him struggle to breathe and had to use the suction thing to keep him alive.

He died jan 17th and I as a former British army soldier he didn't die for nothing.

Every post you make denigrates my dad's memory

edit on 9-7-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

God awful.

I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I had covid and didn't even know it. Lamest virus ever. That's why if people want to be drunk on power and tell others what to do I'll punch them in the face. Some of y'all think you get to decide medical decisions for others...but you dont.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: Nathan-D

Most people say "how can they come up with a vaccine against it if they don't have it isolated?" So I guess it is just assumed that everyone is on the up and up with this thing. Why else would they have a vaccine for it if it didn't exist? But I question that and personally I am really just on the fence with it.

I can actually explain that. They do not need an actual virus to formulate the so called vacc. They engineered the mRNA sequences on the computer. Hence the doubt that there either is a virus called cov-19 at all or the doubt of it having been isolated. In theory they can just make uo whatever they want.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Not me.. i believe 100%
i know people who are now dead because of it.

There's conspiracies and then there's conspiracies.
The bigger question is where did it come from ?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
COVID is a very political illness. I have had it, at least according to test, and it sucked for a couple of weeks. I don’t think it was worth destroying the economy for. But I guess the Dimocrats needed something to use to get Trump out of office. Actually it was an ingenious plan. I hope it blows up in their faces.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I do not believe in the germ/virus theory.
I have witnessed some amazing placebo effects, both personally and not.
Our bodies heal themselves. Medicines merely sets the stage for the conditions for the body's healing to commence.
Chiropractic does the same. Naturopathic does the same. Homeopathy does the same. Acupuncture does the same.
I've done them all, but the body must do the healing.
Hypnotherapy is a method I have yet to subject myself to as I am not a terribly trusting person. That could get weird.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
it is an engineered bioweapon from the wuhan lab.

Fauci's emails proved this.

same people offer the "cure" are the same ones to poison you.

some people will never learn. order out chaos.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes its real. Had it working at Walmart way before it was named. Was it bad? Yes. Did I live? Yes Have I had a worse flu? YES. It's not a damn death mark and no reason for the "vax". Its no more OR less effective than a damn flu shot( which varieyient do we go with this time?) Dear God enough. Forcing this crap has to be something else. No other logical reason. Do I know what? NO. But Do research (the ones that really can, alot smarter than me) then say it, noit well it could be, it IS or ISNT

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know what else makes you lose your sense of taste?Life and getting old.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

I’m sorry for your loss, that’s terrible news. It doesn’t however give you the right to threaten or punch anyone in the face for questioning the pandemic. Some people can punch back, harder and faster.

Your post should be edited or deleted. This is a discussion forum not somewhere people come to face threats of violence. Behaving like a bully doesn’t make you appear tough, quite the opposite.

The OP is in the form of an open question to members and cites sources. It doesn’t denigrate anyone’s memory. It’s understandable you’re suffering from the loss of your father but no-one on ATS bears any responsibility.

It’s perfectly reasonable to question the virus as it’s still far from properly understood. It killed your father yet others are asymptomatic. I’m sure you agree we need to keep debate open if want to progress our understanding to improve our medical treatments.
edit on 10/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Those of us who have a scientific background, or access to
a laboratory with appropriatly trained staff can literally check this for themselves.

Anybody studying chemistry or biology in college, and body in pharmaceuticals, graduates with a home lab, even Youtubers with ad revenue to spare can put covid under the microscope and see it with their own eyes.

If your at the right college you can go down to the post grad biology lab and sneeze into a sample vial and get them to sequence it for you.

Go start up a go fundme, I'll sequence the DNA and give you hardcopy if you want to pay for it.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I doubt many people have £100,000 laying around to buy a transmission electron microscope.

Also, to isolate the virus you would need to separate it from the host cells, you haven’t described this process at all.

Please, if you’re going to make claims such as this back them up with hard evidence. Pop into your lab and show us this quick and easy process.

edit on 10/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

Spoken like a true bully.

Did you ever serve in the military?, It's just, you never seem to mention it.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Evey post you make denigrates my dad's memory

No you won’t.
edit on 10-7-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Do I believe there is a virus from bat soup that will kill the world if we don’t submit all our freedoms to the government and vote with the mail until we just vote on our phones?

Nope. I don’t believe one damn bit of that. And if you at any time did you are fools.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
You know what else makes you lose your sense of taste?Life and getting old.

Sorry to hear that man, I couldn't imagine not being able to taste the Krug anymore.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think someone claiming the virus that killed one of your parents is fake is a perfectly valid reason for giving that person a good slap in the mush.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Spoken like a true bully.

Did you ever serve in the military?, It's just, you never seem to mention it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join