It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people on this forum doubt the existence of the COVID-19 virus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I don't really follow US news.

Can I have some links to these emails please.

originally posted by: booyakasha
it is an engineered bioweapon from the wuhan lab.

Fauci's emails proved this.

same people offer the "cure" are the same ones to poison you.

some people will never learn. order out chaos.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I was pointing to the specific time frame where they successfully manipulated the virus, not the naturally occurring version which lacked the transmission factors prior to HeLa experimentation.

Do you have information about the specific staff responsible for conducting lab procedure and dissemination of the research? Or why international agencies stayed quiet instead of immediately pressuring Wuhan to reconsider or at least withdrawing their personnel as a matter of ethical disassociation?

I've been working on my files with regards to the origin theories and have been updating the pandemic timeline elsewhere. Given how I've been drilling down to the primary sources where possible, I likely have some information on staff and procedure, but you have to remember that the labs began destroying evidence and covering their tracks before the virus was made known to the public. If I were to compile a list, it would be a very small list of a few Chinese scientists, lab workers, and a couple whistle blowers. The list for our government's involvement will be just as small I suspect, but they were involved too obviously.

There are major connections between the Chinese military and the Wuhan labs as well as evidence that they have an active bio-weapons program. There is so much involved, I have been stumbling around trying to make sense of it all. Just trying to verify the basic facts is time consuming, much less the details from any remaining documents written in Chinese that might contain them. Going that deep is farther than I'd like to go, just knowing the basic players and the real situation is lofty enough of a goal for me.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Then you too need to find another DISCUSSION forum.

Plenty of echo chamber platforms out there to suckle at the tit of government god.

The OP didn’t say the virus was fake.

Again, talk of violence on the internet is just that, scared little bullies acting tough.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

I Never Doubted it Exists , it was a Deliberately Designed Concocked Frankenstein Biological Weapon used as a Power Grab to Manipulate World Governments into Submitting to a Centralized Unelected Comglomerate of Corporate Institutions for the Sole Purpose of Eliminating Opposition to their Attempt at Supreme Authority Over the Entire Planet . Geez , sounds like a Very Bad SciFi Movie to me , but I Believe it to be True considering the Obvious Evidence for All to see .....................(

edit on 10-7-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Summarised perfectly.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I doubt many people have £100,000 laying around to buy a transmission electron microscope.

Also, to isolate the virus you would need to separate it from the host cells, you haven’t described this process at all.

Please, if you’re going to make claims such as this back them up with hard evidence. Pop into your lab and show us this quick and easy process.

Buy?

You mean book time on, don't you?

First of all, you don't actually need an electron microscope, you've been watching too much NCIS. And secondly the equipment is available in countless grad school labs and private companies. I don't own a roller-coaster, but there's this nice on in Disneyland that they let me ride on if I pay at the gate.

And why would I describe the process of isolating a virus in an off hand comment on a conspiracy forum? What would it prove, that I can cut and paste from a textbook?

You clearly don't believe the government, and you clearly don't believe the CDC. Would you believe a video that I pu up on BitChute?

No, you'd call me a shill or say that I was faking it. Or that it wasn't me and I'd lifted the footage from somewhere else.

The gist of my comment which you are dancing around is that Covid is simply a new variation on the Corona virus, which is a well known family. Any grad school biology student can either observe it for themselves or find a professor to show them. Saying that it isn't real is like bring one of those flat earth people who says that Australia isn't real. It's something that can be proved with a little effort and knowledge.

Rather than critisizing me, go to your nearest large college with a biology department and ask them to show you. If you live near to a large enough college the may even be able to show you how they sequence it.

The may even be some people on this forum who can set this up for you.

Or, you could crowd fund the money to pay for a lab of your choosing to do it. They can't all be with the deep state, can they.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Only those who don't know what they're talking about.

As a result, no confirmation of the virus’ existence can be found.

So the COVID samples I transport to pathology labs daily aren't really there , the body bags and PPE I've delivered aren't needed and all that extra work I've been doing is for nothing ... Hmmmm , interesting.

I liked Andy Kaufman but think Andrew Kaufman is a bit of an idiot , manners prevent me from saying which bit of an idiot I think he is he is other than he's the dangly bit.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That's not for you to decide is it.

Report me to the mods and if they see fit they can ban me.

Then you too need to find another DISCUSSION forum.

Plenty of echo chamber platforms out there to suckle at the tit of government god.

The OP didn’t say the virus was fake.

Again, talk of violence on the internet is just that, scared little bullies acting tough.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What samples do you deliver?

PCR tests?

originally posted by: gortex

Only those who don't know what they're talking about.

As a result, no confirmation of the virus’ existence can be found.

So the COVID samples I transport to pathology labs daily aren't really there , the body bags and PPE I've delivered aren't needed and all that extra work I've been doing is for nothing ... Hmmmm , interesting.

I liked Andy Kaufman but think Andrew Kaufman is a bit of an idiot , manners prevent me from saying which bit of an idiot I think he is he is other than he's the dangly bit.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No, I’m not a little pussy pretending to be tough. I can handle my own debate.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Possibly but I don't don't know other than they're in red box's marked as COVID 19 samples which go to the main pathology lab in my area.
edit on 10-7-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I thought grad students and you tubers could do it in their rooms and college dorms? You can’t view a virus using a standard light compound microscope so other than scanning or transmission electron microscopy I don’t see what tech you’re referring to.

I’m calling you out for claiming to be an authority on science when you can’t even summarise the basic steps to isolate the virus and make false claims anyone can do it.

If you’re going to evoke science then it’s good practice to actually use some.

edit on 10/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am still undecided as to whether it's real or not.

Many claim it has never been isolated, but I am a layman.

It is certainly a planned event and a scam, so all bets are off. Humans are easily deceived and that seems to be what's happening.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I’m calling you out for claiming to be an authority on science when you can’t even summarise the basic steps to isolate the virus and make false claims anyone can do it.

If you’re going to evoke science then it’s good practice to actually use some.

No, you're playing strawman games. Nobody on this thread is discussing how to isolate a virus so why would I explain how to do it?

Your doing nothing but throwing false argument around like talking about buying expensive lab equipment as if most people don't just lease them or book time in the lab with one.

The truth is that it's irrelevant whether I'm a biology grad, or some random person making stuff up on a Web forum, YOU can simply go to your nearest college with a graduate biology program and ask them for proof and they will likely give it to you. YOU can see covid with your own eyes. You could also ask them how to isolate a virus.

Or you could stay home and play armchair warrior.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Whether it's real or not, I just don't understand why all the under 90 year old fairly healthy people are so damn scared of something that's going to affect them in a comparable way to the flu?

Like omg...did you know, you lose your sense.of smell when you have covid?? Like for real....I swear it's like nobody's had a #ing cold ever.

Im trying to think of one time I had the cold or flu where I didn't lose my #ing sense of smell.

Hilarious isn't it, people forgot about what a cold does to you? All the symptoms say cold/flu ...yet, it's oh my god I have/had COVID and am going to kill grandma. I'm assuming all the maskers will continue to mask up beyond because well, even your cold or flu may kill grandma. Matter of fact, they may have already reached serial killer status by infecting so many grandmas previously in their lives before The Great Masking. Even now, in my neighborhood, the only ones not masking it up outside (and never did) are me, the wife, my children and the elderly smokers who take their daily strolls and have a nice friendly repertoire with my family. People still masking it up and swerving their imaginary 6 foot distance around us. Pathetically comical.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Is it real? Most assured it is. Or how would they have known who has natural antibodies for it?

Is it Manufactured or was created? I believe it was.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I think £14,000 plus some transport costs.

eBay Link

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I do not believe there's a "covid 19" (as the officials and media determined to pursuade the public with) I believe this a blanket term being used to apply to various "super bugs". (evolved viruses due to our use of antibiotics)

For about a decade scientists have had this high on their lists of real scenarios that have a much higher percentage of destroying life on earth before any asteroid, global warming, nuclear disasters, world war.

The reason these superbugs get such higher fear points above all the other hollywood type scenarios is due to our medical development, it cannot keep up with bacteria/germs/etc. much longer. This has always been the case. Every now and then we have medical breakthroughs but eventually it catches up to us. And it has been headed in this direction for awhile now and scientists have long been fearing this. Pretending theres vaccines for a populous who depend on medical advancement are prone to believe there will always be those in authority who have all the answers if you have the money (so they will use this to their advantage for as long as possible but unfortunately it is futile and we simply cannot stay on top of the foodchain forever).

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I’ll go with some random person making stuff up on a web forum?

What do I win?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610

Yeah when I was a colleague student I had £14k sitting around.

Seemingly you don’t need electron microscopy according to our scientific genius.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join