It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Require Warning for Pfizer and Moderna

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Hey bro want to make a trade? I’ll trade you (special deal here) I’ll trade you some gonerreah for herpes, how does that sound? Lol cause what you just said up there made me think of that.

Anyone offered gonorrhea for herpes should take the deal!

Gonorrhea is pretty easily cured with proper antibiotics and relatively quickly.

Herpes is forever. Can be suppressed with meds. Still has the potential to shed and infect others while on treatment and without lesions. No cure for herpes.

No one wants either, but trading herpes for gonorrhea is a trade that should be taken all day, every day.

edit on 25-6-2021 by davegazi2 because: corrected poor wording

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

And Covid Jabs are like:
Just take it bro, what's wrong with you are you racist?

LOL. True words Cochise! This is what gives many critical thinkers pause about the C19 injection.

If it looks too good to be true, it should be a warning to research before making a decision.

It is rarely a good idea to be first in line for anything new in healthcare unless your life depends on it. For the most part, if under 60-65, your life isn't likely on the line with C19. Whether ya take it or not should be an informed decision, especially while EUA.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If you die, well youre doing it for the greater good, comrade

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: davegazi2

should shut down schools and colleges from requiring vaccination to attend right?

No. Zero vaccination is a problem perhaps exponentially more dangerous than receiving a badly recommended vaccine.

You assume the vaccine actually does something.

You do know the RRR for the Pfizer vax is 95% but the ARR (which includes ALL background risk, so a real world picture) is 0.84% effective, right?

Also, I am very sure schools don't have high risk age groups like nursing homes.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Ive read the studies and havnt seen that at all. Did someone make these up or was there a study we can read?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

But not for the greater good for you or for me.

Who it benefits have no concern for us useless eaters.

Maybe a wasted sacrifice. Maybe just a statistic. Maybe a tool. Maybe a threat. Maybe a lesson.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We can breath a collective sigh of relief these won’t be required for our kids to attend public school.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
We can breath a collective sigh of relief these won’t be required for our kids to attend public school.

I think it's just a matter of time before they try. Some public unis have been giving it a go. Indiana Univ. being one. If it gets down to trying at the K-12 level, I hope parents fight the power.

Heck, my kids are out of K-12. If the school district I pay taxes to tries it, I may just raise a fuss on principle.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So now the 2 foot long list of warnings folded up and squeezed into every vaccine box will have another warning added?

How small can type get before its no longer legible?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You

edit on 25-6-2021 by ThothHermes because: Words

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: TzarChasm

You've got to be joking right? I have black box warnings on two of my meds, the benefit seriously outweighs the risk. If I was 25 or under with no health issues the risk would not outweigh the benefit. I know you love to hold a contrary position on everything, but come on man!
Your black box warning meds were studied , tested and used in trials for years before you could be prescribed them ! Now what ? You come on man ?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I’m pretty sure the warning label prevents any mandated use. They can’t tell us they will be killing some of our kids. Universities are not for children, it’s for adults (mostly) and you don’t have to attend. I’m only talking about k-12. Awful as it is, I expect independent institutions to make such poor choices sadly.

originally posted by: davegazi2

originally posted by: Neobucket

I think it's just a matter of time before they try. Some public unis have been giving it a go. Indiana Univ. being one. If it gets down to trying at the K-12 level, I hope parents fight the power.

Heck, my kids are out of K-12. If the school district I pay taxes to tries it, I may just raise a fuss on principle.

edit on 26-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is largely meaningless. have you seen how many things have FDA warnings on them?

Even if there is a fraction of a percentage of a chance of a mild side effect.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Comrade?

Shouldn't that be "bro" or whatever the American equivalent is, the communist vaccine uses the old fashioned mechanism, not the mRNA one.?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Since we still dont know for certain how long the antibodies last after having the virus, seems ludicrous to claim the vaccine is the only safe way forward, maybe I am horribly wrong but isnt the vaccine meant to stimulate the bodies defenses to produce the antibodies needed to stave off the worst effects of the virus?

There are people with the antibodies still in their system a year after having the virus, so we honestly dont know if this is a permeant thing or a long term temporary thing.

But I am not a medical person and I dont play one on tv so I could very well be wrong, and if so someone explain to me why if I already have the antibodies why do I need the shots?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If the FDA is issuing warnings people need to listen.

I look it this way you are rolling the dice when you take the jab more so on the second one.
Frist jab is like rolling a three dice Triple 6-6-6 to have issues, it's a fact the second jab is causing a higher amount of issues now, just like rolling 2 dice for a double 6-6 to have more serious issues.

Do you like those odds ?
I sure don't.
edit on 26-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I really appreciate your info on health related topics friend, you always get a star from me for all that useful data. I noticed your comments in another thread about NAC and it made me aware I've used it before and tried to stock up, and yeah it's being pulled off shelves. I also now know why I keep putting parsley in my daily juicer mix.

If you ever got the urge to make a thread on how you cook up all these healthy antivirus eats, I'd be a big supporter Ricky

Good thread, glad the FDA is making it known the experimental vax is not 100% healthy, and not for me

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Is it something like a little cancer or a wee bit of broken leg?

Well you have to admit at least it isn't a blood clot in your brain I'll abstain.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Is it something like a little cancer or a wee bit of broken leg?

Well you have to admit at least it isn't a blood clot in your brain I'll abstain.

Pfizer and Moderna cause blood clots too, media just isnt covering it. Here is a 16 and 17 year old..
healthimpactnews.com...
healthimpactnews.com...
vaccineimpact.com...

The media is what allowed the CDC to wait till now to put this warning out, Israel was tracking this back in MARCH b/c there were so many cases of men under 30 having heart problems.
They could have warned parents what happened in Israel, but no, they played dumb and just unleashed it on teens who are in lightning strike territory of dying from covid.

edit on 26-6-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Pfizer and Moderna cause blood clots too, media just isnt covering it. Here is a 16 and 17 year old..

Yes my good member that's why I brought it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join