It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Require Warning for Pfizer and Moderna

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
FDA announces potential risk of heart inflammation in adolescents and young adults associated with the Pfizer and Moderna C19 injections. Warnings will now be required for those brands.

Of course the talking heads of the world continue to espouse, "Despite the warning, doctors and researchers say they still strongly recommend that all Americans 12 and older get vaccinated, noting that the heart problems are uncommon and in most cases very mild."

www.yahoo.com...

First off...HUZZAH FDA. I'm kind of surprised a federal agency has been allowed to firmly and officially acknowledge that the "just take it" injection has any potential negative side effects. Gives me slight hope that the fix isn't fully in (unsure what the "fix" is, but the whole C19 injection program just sits sideways to me). The immediate response of everyone else in the mediaverse essentially saying...but go ahead and take it anyways, still gives me serious pause.

Now we have some EUA injections, for a disease data shows typically does not majorly impact adolescents and young adults, now officially acknowledged as more likely than not to have caused heart problems in some injection young adults. Given the lovefest and push for the vaccine, I find this FDA warning significant.

Ha-Zues, my posts always feel so drawn out, so will finish with the background and get to my "so what".

In my mind, that seems to survived the C19/George Floyd clown show timeline fork, this warning, combined with the injection's EUA status (which of course means consent required), should shut down schools and colleges from requiring vaccination to attend right?

Seems EUA, consent-required, hath been excreted upon and OK to require the C19 injection a condition of participation by organizations/employers/schools/etc., against medical ethics and law. Can the US continue to stand for such nonsense when we now acknowledge injecting a non high risk population for C19 really can harm them?

If yes, we are more FUBAR than previously understood to be.

I miss my old timeline.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well Now WHAT? 🤒

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

Like closing the barn door after the horse has escaped into the abattoir.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It's a small win, but at least now we can point to that so people can't just claim "it's 100% safe and there's no credible source that says otherwise."
edit on 24-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well Now WHAT? 🤒

Usually a bunch of people join in to say that you're wrong.

The source is rubbish.

It's only a statistically small number.

It's not for your protection it's for everyone else.

They would've got sick anyway.

All kids get that around that age.

Wear two masks.

And you're going to kill Granny.

.. ...or something like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

You won’t get covid if you stick your **ck in this here garbage disposal.

May encounter some minor side effects though but it’s for everyone else’s well being.

Hey did you see Timmy jump off that building we should jump too.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

What the heck is a “minor heart problem”?

Is it something like a little cancer or a wee bit of broken leg?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Oh come on it’s not that bad everyone’s doing it. Go ahead stick it in (the garbage disposal)

Seriously it’s not peer review it’s peer pressure I’m surprised they are actually putting a warning on an experimental drug even though that actually seems responsible and makes sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

should shut down schools and colleges from requiring vaccination to attend right?

No. Zero vaccination is a problem perhaps exponentially more dangerous than receiving a badly recommended vaccine.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Seriously it’s not peer review it’s peer pressure

Saved for future use

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I have one of thos ... so minor it's only life long requires 2 medications every day untell death and limits my heart rate to around 100

Very minor inconvenience everyone on earth should experience atleast once for the rest of there life

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Something is seriously wrong when the government can support the push for the administration of an experimental use vaccine on children. How can they justify any child being harmed when there is such a small chance they will even get the virus, and even a smaller risk of them having a deleterious affect from the virus.

Why would they even want to take a risk with something they admit they know so little about. They are guessing and crossing their fingers, for what will come of this in the future?

Something is wrong. You don't experiment with your children. Especially when there is no real benefit for doing so. What are they not telling us?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

should shut down schools and colleges from requiring vaccination to attend right?

No. Zero vaccination is a problem perhaps exponentially more dangerous than receiving a badly recommended vaccine.

What’s even more dangerous then that is artificially modifying a virus in a lab and then releasing it onto the worlds population.
edit on 24-6-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You've got to be joking right? I have black box warnings on two of my meds, the benefit seriously outweighs the risk. If I was 25 or under with no health issues the risk would not outweigh the benefit. I know you love to hold a contrary position on everything, but come on man!

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

This comment made me make an acoount so i could star it. Funny # lol

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
"it's 100% safe"

Said no one, ever. Except Donald Trump, because he wants credit for this.
edit on 24-6-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It's like them saying under certain conditions women could get a little bit pregnant.

The "C" in Covid media mania stands for Clown world. Nothing makes sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

a"it's 100% safe"

Said no one, ever. Except Donald Trump, because he wants credit for this.

People are claiming that all across the media and social media. I've seen entire long convos of people denying that there even is a vaccine injury database.

www.greaterkashmir.com...

The best part about claiming a 100% no true scotsman argument, is it only takes a single exception. I found this article in the first 10 seconds.

www.msn.com...

Also, I disagree with Trump on this, but he did push Operation Warp Speed that facilitated the vaccine speed of rollout.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Wrong, people are claiming that all across the media and social media. I've seen entire long convos of people denying that there even is a vaccine injury database.

www.greaterkashmir.com...

The best part about claiming a 100% no true scotsman argument, is it only takes a single exception to prove you wrong. I found this article in the first 10 seconds.

Okay, so there's 2 people making that claim. Both buffoons. NOTHING is 100% safe. I thought we all knew that.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well maybe not 100%

abcnews.go.com...

“Fauci receives vaccine, has 'extreme confidence' it's safe, effective”

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join