It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stupidity of wearing masks outside well getting "FRESH" air

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by BobbyJoeSmiths removed for a manners violation)
(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for a manners violation)
(post by BobbyJoeSmiths removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

If you're vaccinated you should be fine if you are exposed to the virus. Who cares what other people do? If you are still scared wear a mask after vaccination and social distance. You do you.

But don't come here and spout your shame and hate for people that don't align with the way you think. News flash, everyone around you has a different opinion on topics. It sounds like you are in an echo chamber with Covid-19 and I get that from the way you respond to posters on here.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes. Critical thinking is dead.

In those against, and for masks.

Best Practice is not new but seeing as many people have never been through anything remotely difficult in their life. Their brain can not function on the level needed . So they become extremist / OCD about certain things.

It certainly has been educational to witness.

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ViktorBloodworth

" scamdemic "

So can I clarify that you believe every single Doctor, Nurse, Hospital staff, Mortician, Coroner etc..... GLOBALLY ( yes globally ) are all in on a major scam to fool people a virus exists. That you believe does not.

Simple question.

Simple answer would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If someone is alone in their car with a mask on then it's nobody's business. If someone hates wearing masks for whatever the reason then don't wear one. Nobody cares. However, if you decide to go around others you have to be respectful of them. This is not a political issue. It is a health issue. The pandemic affected every country in the world. The problem with Republicans is they are ruled by the wealthy. The mask issue does not affect the poor or working class Republicans, but affects the wealthy business owners that only care about their bottom line. The pandemic affected their pockets. So, as usual the wealthy Republicans send their poor and working class stooges to fight the battle for their money. You are one of those stooges. a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

If you have the vaccine you are fine. Do you not understand how vaccines work? Even with a polio vaccine would you believe it still occurs to this very day? Are you masking up and social distancing for polio? No of course not, you're vaccinated for it so you're fine.

Nice try offending me with all the republican talk. You should be ashamed of yourself for attempting to label me. Swing and a miss buddy.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

" You mean like mask wearing idiots that go around trying to bully others into wearing a mask? "

I think a little real world education would do you the world of good.

The reason Ebola has not escaped Africa into Europe yet is because the locals all follow Best Practice every time their is a hint of a case. There actions have saved million of lives to date.

Best practice for any possible Pathogen outbreak ( they always assume unknown ) for the general population.

(1) Social distancing
(2) Masks ( usually cloth / home made )
(3) Washing hands / cloths often.
(4) Quarantining districts.
(5) Lock-downs of village by village ( so not travelling between ) etc.....

These protocols had their start back in before WW1 and Florence Nightingale and the Nurse Union was a big advocate for them.

In each location that it was standardized, a 90% reduction in infections was seen in hospital sites. In hospital sites they even hung huge sheets wet with a sterilant on ropes between the beds. Infections dropped even further.

For the last 100 years this has become as well know and practiced as other "Best Practice " techniques.

Eg.... Fire in a building....?
Earthquake .....?
CPR ..............?
Stroke ..........?
Drowning ........?
Etc......

It is just part of a very long list of reliable and automatic responses you do to any emergency , known or unknown.

It is why when you heard some " academic expert" say about Covid 19.." Well we don't know if it is airborne yet, so no masks " you KNOW they are not experts in the sense of on the ground front line experience.

That is like waiting for the fire brigade to turn up to tell you the building is in fire before you crawl out.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
" But don't come here and spout your shame and hate for people that don't align with the way you think."

So funny and so privileged. Living in you little world where others protect your selfish , self-entitles behavior.

I would pay money to have you magically transported into areas where outbreaks to dangerous Pathogens are common.

Pretty sure your shallow as a puddle arguments and excuses would vanish like a fart in the wind.

Note: They do not spout shame etc... there is no Left or Right. Just dead or alive . They live and die by following these simple rules. None of your weasel words would work with them, they have seen too much.

My guess is you would be having a debate with the sharp end something if you wanted to spread any of you " She will be right mate , you just mind you own business" BS with them.

I promise you would wake up real fast from whatever La La Land you live in at present. And you might go viral. ( pun intended )

a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth
No.
It hasn't left Africa because it's not nearly as infectious as hand wringing simpletons would have you believe.

I absolutely don't leave a building just because the alarm is going off.
Because experience tells me it's likely a false alarm.
If I smell smoke, I'll believe the building is burning, and calmly leave
Not start screaming like a lunatic and wet myself in anticipation of being a "survivor".
If I see people dropping dead in the streets and piling up outside make shift crematories, I'll believe we are in a pandemic.

Not old people dying from sh1t old people have been dying from for as long as there has been old people.
Bottom line is, I'm not in constant fear for my life by every little "what if?"
Being prepared does not mean acting like it's already happening.
It certainly doesn't mean giving up a single one of my damn rights to make you feel safer.

When are you social engineering enthusiasts going to figure out you can't actually bubblewrap the whole world rather than get your control issues dealt with?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So what do you mean by scamdemic ?

(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Wow I really hit a nerve! Love it! Please don't have children.

Attack me all you want keyboard warrior.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
― Maurice Switzer

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well first off. I am a Mortician with friends who have spent time preserving Ebola victims. Your opinion of it is highly unethical and disrespectful of all its victims.

But something tell me you are a sociopath that simply does not care.

The fact is you have to make up lies and talk like a drama queen to hopefully divert peoples attention away from the fact you are a pretender. As fake as they get. You would # yourself in the correct scenario.

"If I see people dropping dead in the streets and piling up outside make shift crematories, I'll believe we are in a pandemic."

In many countries this is the reality. As I am in contact with 33,000 + Morticians globally i get a daily run down on what is happening where. It is why I do not trust Politicians or the Press. Neither can be trusted for many reasons. Just like you can not be trusted.

Old people dying from stuff old people die from...

Again more deliberately disrespectful comments and lies to back up all the other lies you are eyeball deep in by now.

I can tell you the damage to these bodies is so profound, we spent the first month trying to sort out new formulas and protocols to embalm the bodies so they could be viewed. Most ended up being too damage to be viewed.

It made no difference if they died at home, or in hospital. The manner in which their internal organs failed meant a cascading series or issues that makes standard embalming impossible.

So " ..... Not old people dying from sh1t old people have been dying from for as long as there has been old people."

You are a lying disrespectful piece of #. And I hope life serves you up something nasty as hell that breaks you. Sociopaths like you have no place in a decent society.

" It certainly doesn't mean giving up a single one of my damn rights to make you feel safer. "

Yea rights I bet you have never fought for. Have you even served for your country ? Or only for yourself.

My bet is you live off other people efforts of the past with zero understanding of the sacrifices they made so you could have your "rights".

Something tells me your ancestor's would have hated everything to stand for. And would not understand your self-important, self-entitled attitude towards being a part of society. As far as I am aware it goes against their own actions.

It is like you are in denial.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

" I mean it wasn't anywhere near the severity it was claimed to be."

Yes it was. I have no idea what planet you live on, but in some places it has been worse ( because of the disability rating not being accounted for ) Or maybe you own a really small map. Or did not understand the original predictions.

You seriously think it was about making money ?

Have you any idea how much money some primary industries have lost, and are still losing. And money made is a drop compared to the losses. It is how I knew no party in the Bilderberg Group was involved. As there was no activity beforehand that would have protected such extreme loses.

Eg.... The oil industry was pretty much at max pump when it hit. And you can not just turn it off. They are still losing money paying others to store their surplus oil. IF it was planned, they would have tapered off production 12 months ago and had their own storage units ready.

Also the airline industry was caught by surprise. Again I looked for any hint of movement towards forward protection. NONE.

Shipping was the same. ( it is why we know China did not do it deliberately ) There are many was they could have minimized damage. No action taken.

The fact is the money you are talking about being made is not even worth mentioning. ( unless you have no sense of scale at all )

Did you do ANY research into that at all. I bet not. That would have taken the kind of industrious critical thinking you seem to not posses. But now I have woken you up to it. Go check out some figures.

Your theory simply will not add up.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
No just pointing out the truth.No nerve to hit, you are the one who has been exposed.

a reply to: litterbaux

You quite obviously have no experience in being on the front line of anything. But want to play grown ups.

My wish to see you front up in a real scenario is real. But I am sure your friends know you are as fake as they come. So that will have to suffice for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join