It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stupidity of wearing masks outside well getting "FRESH" air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Today I saw 2 different people biking in nice weather not a soul around, everybody else in there cars, they are on a bike path and they are wearing masks.
Is critical thinking dead ?
Even the strongest promoters of covid protocols have now said we can be outside without masks.
Yet in total fear and ignorance these people continue to deny themselves fresh air while excising on their bikes.
I am frustrated by my fellow humans that have no ability to think for themselves, it's like they have been absorbed by the Borg and are part of a hive mind now.

It's truly shameful, what the media and government have done to these people.
Makes me worry how people will behave the next time they are pushed a little farther.
edit on 16-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Lemmings was a great game.

Idiocrasy is closer then you think !

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Makes me worry how people will behave the next time they are pushed a little farther.

They will head straight for slaughter as required and when requested…..

MR

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I've been using my mask to wipe my nose since pollination started.

And I killed a few bugs with it.

And wipe my mouth with it after eating.

And once in a while I put it over my eyes to boost my hearing.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I've seen people in cars driving alone and wearing a mask.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yes, when looking for the definition of "stupid," they are the poster children in Wikipedia.
SnF
FYI, would you consider changing the word "well" in your title to "while?"

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Maybe Carbon Dioxide, even in small amounts, is addictive.

Or, some people like smelling their own breath.

Or, mental illness is more widespread than anyone suspects.

Or....... the list is endless.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Today I saw 2 different people biking in nice weather not a soul around, everybody else in there cars, they are on a bike path and they are wearing masks.
Is critical thinking dead ?
Even the strongest promoters of covid protocols have now said we can be outside without masks.
Yet in total fear and ignorance these people continue to deny themselves fresh air while excising on their bikes.
I am frustrated by my fellow humans that have no ability to think for themselves, it's like they have been absorbed by the Borg and are part of a hive mind now.

It's truly shameful, what the media and government have done to these people.

Part truth... but statements like these has to be weighed carefully, because people tend to think in a black and white manner.

So... yes, if you were out walking, a place where noone else is, it would be highly unlikely that you will get infected. HOWEVER, if there is one thing that history should teach us in this case, it is that the un enlightened people of 1918 thought that the cure for the Spanish Flu was to conduct business outdoors, but still in large groups. That the fresh air would prevent them from getting infected.

Of course it didn't help and caused some spreading in fact.

Fresh air as such is NOT a safe zone, if you are in a crowded area, like a concert, ball game etc. and there is wide spread infection going on.
The aerosols we eject still travel around and with the Delta variants rise, spreading is easier.

So, yeah, those two were a bit overly careful, but don't think being outside = free from infection.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Oh my god...just stop... your fake pandemic is over. Even your gods are saying go to concerts and ball games with no masks. But now they have to come along to try and keep some control over the sheep with the scaaaaary Delta variant. Look as I have said all along it boils down to only one argument and that is if you want to take the jab and wear a mask for the rest of your life go ahead no one is stopping you, those of us that choose not to, all we ask is to be left alone. All these other debates of does it work, does it turn you into a human magnet, do masks work, don't matter to me just go about your masked up life and leave me the hell alone

Seriously it sounds like they are naming this stuff just for a good movie title. I see three movies

Movie 1-- Covid 19
Movie 2-- The Delta Variant
and may I suggest for the finale-- Movie 3- The Omega Strain

Doesn't Omega just sound scary the omega ie the end
edit on 17-6-2021 by BlankUsername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I've seen people in cars driving alone and wearing a mask.

I love when they wear gloves to the store then get in the car with the gloves on. As if the gloves are magical and are not spreading any contamination to everything they touch.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

we just got a rule change. we no longer have to wear a face shield as well as a mask outdoors in non crowded areas, or being face to face with others. which is nice since they are so hot when it's in the mid 30'sc (in the 90's f), plus high heat index and humidity.

but now with so many people getting vaccinated, it's more important than ever to enforce everyone (especially those vaccinated), to wear masks.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
More whining about other people and masks. God damn, all y’all do is whine!! Who cares what other people do?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wore the n95 masks for a year and was the healthiest in my life. I hung it on the hand sanitizer bottle between outings in my car. Germs die on paper after three days. The one night I took it off at my sons wedding on New Year’s Eve, I caught Covid from the other couple at our table. They should no symptoms yet. They came down with it one day before my husband and I did. (Can you understand how contagious this stuff is? I was sitting five feet across the table from her.) The lady got Covid from wearing a cloth mask in urgent care while waiting for her 78 year old father. She was in the waiting room longer than fifteen minutes.

We all caught Covid with in 72 hours of exposure. But I felt tired day one after being exposed. Dry cough on day two after wedding. Day three went for rapid test, it said negative. I felt really ill. The next day my husbands company wanted the slow test done. He went and did it. It took all week for results. I lost my sense of smell and taste, in the mean time, I knew the test would be positive. It was. This was not a fake pandemic people. We were sick the rest of January.

We were tired and sleepy through most of Covid with headaches from hell going on six days. We take so many, many, suppliments. I know this is why it wasn’t worse. I don’t ever want to get that biological warfare disease again. Getting both Pfsizer vaccines was like mini Covid episodes. I had two big reactions, because I previously had the disease and had a strong immune reaction. Three months after, Covid I lost a lot of hair. At five months after, I now have an unidentifiable awful Covid smell to toothpaste, popcorn, poop, human gas, vacuums cleaner running, coffee, and Cheerios.

I believe the n95 masks work very well when you wear them. I would stock up for the next twenty years. There are countries who hate us and are vasty overpopulated. China could kill us all off, and then move right into our country. Think about that. It’s all about grabbing the best land, and that’s probably the USA. Germs get rid of people and leave the infrastructure intact. It’s a war. Survival of the fittest and smartest. Vaccinate, wear the mask in crowds, wash those hands, sanitize, distance, and pray people do the same. Especially in airports and mass transit.

Internet searches say 1 in 3 Covid survivors suffer cognitive and behavior PTS problems with their brains. This may be why people are fighting on planes, and there are so many mass shootings and violent protests going on. People are literally nuts now.
edit on 17-6-2021 by frugal because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Ummm...paragraphs are your friend!

Wall-o-text is the enemy!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Fungal infection of the skin and lungs are on the rise, since the mask mandates, more money for big pharma on "treatments" as usual.

When the mask mandates started the medical community warned about the bacteria gathered in the mask, specially in hot humid months, fungus grow will happen, it was warning of detergents and allergy reactions of the skin, but as usual the anti bad news propaganda came in full force to stop all this warnings and call it lies, specially fact check bull crap.

My daughter knew about this and the medical facility she works at were trying to find better ways to have fresh mask constantly to the point that they were running out of mask.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am in the habit of not wearing my mask at home; and when outside I don't wear it either; when i walk into a store or on public transportation then I put the mask on; as soon as I step off the bus, I take the mask off again; when I enter the business I am going to shop at....because of their rules I put the mask on again.

I think people are extra cautious.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I understand people wearing a mask inside around people....getting exercise on a bike outside in the fresh air with nobody else around I do not. It's not being cautious...it's being ignorant.

Some say who cares what other people do, I care because it shows me just how susceptible these people are to have their minds influenced to just about anything the media and governments pushes on the masses, without a thought of their own, they are like robots being programmed.

I see old people out on a nice sunny day going for walk nobody around them getting trying to get some fresh air all masked up....it makes me sad seeing that.
edit on 17-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
I wore the n95 masks for a year and was the healthiest in my life.

Ummm... nope. not buying it.

We already know that truly healthy people do not get sick from this fake plan/scam-demic.

If you did, then you were already in poor health, even if you didn't know it.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Well that sucks for you , but why do you expect the whole world to change because you got sick? And I never said covid was fake, what is fake the pandemic aspect and that was done to create fear and panic. And it is funny you mention survival of the fittest because to me the fittest are the ones with a healthy immune system not the ones hiding in there homes or running around with masks on making their immune systems even weaker. If you believed in survival of the fittest then you would let nature take its course and weed out the weak while the fittest survive.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wearing masks now has nothing to do with COVID. It is all about making a political statement.

Ask dumbass David. www.washingtonexaminer.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join