It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stupidity of wearing masks outside well getting "FRESH" air

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
More whining about other people and masks. God damn, all y’all do is whine!! Who cares what other people do?

You seem to do quite a bit of whining yourself, pretty much everything you post is bitching about everyone else.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Cycling on city streets is when you probably should be wearing a mask - and many cyclists have been doing so for years.

There are worse things than viruses in the city air

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

More whining about other people and masks. God damn, all y’all do is whine!! Who cares what other people do?

I guess you miss things like the video where the hardware store worker comes to the door with a bat and beats a guy for trying to come in with no mask!

If no one 'cared" what others do it would be great!!

Why is it people don't change when they see the powers in private wear no masks or put them on for show once the camera is coming on? They are not afraid they will get covid, why is that! Think People!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Do you know the rate of severe illness or death?
Were you like this about every flu season?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

...WHILE getting fresh air...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Another possibility is wearing the mask so often lowered your immune system and so you couldn't fight of an infection from something you otherwise would not have gotten ill from.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You don't know what situation a person may be in.

How do you know if someone has a pre existing condition? Or has a loved one with a pre existing condition and they don't want to infect that person.

I see wearing a mask is like carrying a gun. You may never need the mask. But you have it on just in case.
edit on 17-6-2021 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I was hiking in the mountains out west, middle of basically nowhere, came up to two people on the trail both wearing masks. I’m like, what planet am I on. Idiots!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i think very many people who took to wearing masks have become so used to it that they may continue to do so irrespective of any new directives/'medical advice'. they may in fact continue to mask up and social distance forevermore. the relentless propaganda blitz has had a profound effect on the psyche of billions of people. stupid? maybe. depressing? absolutely.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Every time I see someone alone in a car wearing a mask I get so pissed I almost spill my beer...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I leave my mask in my car on the dash where if i need it i have it.

It was 115F degrees today and my car windows were closed, so it was likely 150F in the car and no virus fungus or bacteria is going to survive that for more than minutes.

I have had both shots and with the weather so hot i am not worried about covid at all.

At the Walmart I go to, about half the people no longer wear mask and I quit wearing about 3 weeks ago.

I have never worn a mask outside as I have sarcoidosis of the lungs and need to breathe.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

When their actions show they have an unreasonable fear of the common people, it does cause one to take pause and note.
edit on 18-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Driving in their car, alone, wearing a mask with the windows rolled up.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have worn one, when required by health orders, ie, indoor businesses, at work..the odd day I get any. I do not wear it outside going for a walk or ride. As of July 1st, masks are optional

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I agree it's stupid and I see it all the time too, same with people driving in their car, but that's it, people do stupid things, that's not a conspiracy. You don't know their experience, maybe they lost someone to Covid or suffered from having the actual virus themselves tremendously. Or well they might be too lazy to take it off. Who cares.

I think people looking at their cell phones while driving is way worse.

I'm a little dumbfounded still, that people have not experienced being around Asians wearing a mask before Covid.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You are frustrated because you can't control others. You should try to mind your own damnn business and stay out of the affairs of others. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Do you still believe thalidomide is safe?
The government said that was fine.
Funny how fast people forget that the government is full to the brim with idiots, pyschopaths, and straight up f**king liars...
Naaaah...I'm sure it's all good this time...

edit on 18-6-2021 by ViktorBloodworth because: Spell correct is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join