It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population cull announced in 1980 is underway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
See how ATS gets when you show evidence that goes against the narrative?

Yeah, let's see how you handle this:

"We're totally being depop'ed!!!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We all know you and your masonic lodge are just hiding the other half of that bell curve graph.....

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sure, it's totally put a dent in the current population.

They better up their pandemic game...lol

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The reality is that about 11 billion will be the max that the human race gets too around 2100 and then it will taper off or be reduced a little.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

We all know you and your masonic lodge are just hiding the other half of that bell curve graph.....

Oh, that was good...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

ATS is as deep in denial as Instagram, Twitter etc. It's sad that ignorance couldn't be denied and that most of ATS now trusts and loves the government. At this point, I don't think even the most damning of evidence will shake people from their denial, this clearly didn't do sh# for most brainwashed people. Every day I feel more and more disappointed with humanity and how we all walked to the slaughter willingly.

I can't and won't speak for anyone else but for me?

I'm old and won't be around much longer, so am I panicked?

Nope.

Logistically, it'd be worse for survivors than it would be for the dead.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The reality is that about 11 billion will be the max that the human race gets too around 2100 and then it will taper off or be reduced a little.

We will hit 11 billion well before 2100....

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ironically, 11 billion is what the Dominion voting machines calculated who will vote for Kermalala in 2024.

Oh crap, just got sued again.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

We're all about the depop-agenda, we depop one person every first and third Thursday at my lodge.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

NO! The Wuhan/NBA/Gates plandemic is gonna kill everyone except 500,000,000 lucky winners according to the Georgia Rockpile.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks to LABTECH767 for a most interesting video.

Many will regard this as "way over the top", so here's how I evaluate such things.

First up: can I PROVE that any of this is true, or false. HONEST answer: No, don't have a hope in Hades, even if I devote the rest of my life to it.

Second: so of what value is it? Answer: only insofar as it's relevant to ME. Otherwise it's just another "interesting item" among thousands.

Third: how is it relevant to me? Answer: it depends who ME is.

The Vaccinated have no use for such information. They KNOW what to "think" because MainStream Media does their thinking for them.

The Unvaccinated could use it to establish a larger context for their future plans and activities. Even the "conspiracy theorists" treat ETs as being "out there". But what if they're just walking around among us on their days off, and running the world behind the scenes when "on duty"?

The Unvaccinated will need to learn how to live in a world where "ETs" are just part of the general population.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

While you "depop",

We Bop!

Be-Bop-Baloo, We Bop!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Phirun

Yup, totally happening which is why China just announced they are allowing families to have three children now after permitting two just recently. That'll really put a dent in the depop reality.

Well they need workers, they killed off all the old and sick polulation with COVID, for them it was a benefit and it brought the US to our economic knees and killed many of our old folks too. Win, win for China.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Well they need workers, they killed off all the old and sick polulation with COVID, for them it was a benefit and it brought the US to our economic knees and killed many of our old folks too. Win, win for China.

Yeah, sure, considering a few million people died from it this certainly killed off a massive part of the population.

Basic math, it's a thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

While the GA Guidestones are pretty interesting, there is really nothing to them. Been there and seen them in person....really not that impressive either.

Anywho....good luck getting the 500 Million left to trust or listen to anyone around them after killing off billions everywhere....now that would be a neat trick!

The 500 million would be chipped , vaccinated and ready to service in anyway what the masters called for......FEAR is a powerful negotiator.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phirun

This followed publication of the rationale and necessity for doing so in 1972:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thought this vid did a pretty good job of exploring the pseudoscience and (promoted) misconceptions about the subject.

Certain family names do seem to.pop up again and again and wasn't that surprised to see 'The Club of Rome' held their first meeting at David Rockefeller's Italian estate.

Quote from COR:

"In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."

Doc

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Yup, totally happening which is why China just announced they are allowing families to have three children now after permitting two just recently. That'll really put a dent in the depop reality.

COVID killed off our old and sick as well, at least initially.

In fact, that was one of the favorite arguments AGAINST aking more extreme containment actions against the virus; that COVID19 "was only dangerous/deadly for old and or sick people", that for healthy or young people it was "just a flu".

What "brought the US to its economic knees" was the failure of the government to acknowledge and quickly respond to the true danger posed by the virus.

A course of action diametrically opposite that of the Chinese government; which has had the net result being that China is emerging from this disaster in far better economic shape than the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What is ALWAYS avoided in all of this is the simple FACT of natural immunity. HEALTHY humans have remarkable immune systems that are easily capable of destroying coronaviruses, since they're one of the oldest of viral infections. One of the primary consequences of junk food diets and the like is to IMPAIR IMMUNE FUNCTIONING.

Another major contribution has been the insidious acceptance of "flu shots". So EASY! So OBVIOUS! So LOGICAL! EVERY sensible person gets a flu shot every year. Why? Well, because their immune systems are so weakened by junk food, lack of exercize and unhealthy city living that they NEED them; whereas ordinary decent healthy folk DON'T.

So the stupid majority have long been conditioned to accept that they can't stay healthy without regular medical interventions, pills and potions from the chemist/pharmacy, and all manner of hitech monitoring devices (FitBits etc) to make sure that their diseased and deranged bodies are kept "healthy".

And these are the sacks of diseased filth that frequent bars, nightclubs, gyms and sporting matches looking out for "partners" to f**k and spread their vile diseases.

YUK!!!

And its the Unhealthy Majority and the Vaccinated that the Global Power Elite NEED to PROVE that all of the COVID BS is essential to protect public health. Because it's a DEMOCRACY and the MAJORITY RULE.

Even if they're the most stupid and diseased: the Vaccinated!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You do know that life expectancy has risen over the past few decades, correct?

Even with junk food, smoking, disco.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
> life expectancy has risen over the past few decades

Shouldn't that be "existence expectancy"? Do you REALLY regard living a doped-out, shot-up, senile, bed-ridden existence in a "nursing home" as "life"? Because that's what "life expectancy" statistics rely on.

Well, perhaps you do. Or haven't you thought that far ahead yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join