It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population cull announced in 1980 is underway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The intention to reduce world population to around half a billion was announced publicly and permanently in 1980:

stovouno.org...

This followed publication of the rationale and necessity for doing so in 1972:

en.wikipedia.org...

Previous population culls had used the traditional method of local wars; but as technology developed these became increasingly destructive, inhumane and larger in scale, resulting in the two major wars of last century. The advent of atomic weapons made warfare impractical, since military conflict between states so armed would inevitably result in their use, with long-term damage and permanent alteration of the biosphere.

It was obvious that a more specific method targeting humans was required, and that bioweapons were best suited for this. However, it took some time and a number of experiments that produced a series of pandemics during the past few decades. Also required was the means of "controlling the narrative" so that people would volunteer for vaccination before the consequences and underlying intent became evident. It is now obvious that the "Great Die-off" has started:

www.naturalnews.com...

... as the WEF promotes its Great Reset openly and publicy:

vigilantcitizen.com...

With so much prior warning, why are so many people so surprized, and even in denial?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No it's not

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ah! The World Expert speaks, and all believe!

No evidence necessary.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How many times must I say....
The Georgia Guidestones were designed and created at a time when folks thought Nuclear Armageddon was going to happen any day . It did not.
They were placed only to guide a Post-Apocalyptic world.

Very peaceful place to visit as well .

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phirun

Yup, totally happening which is why China just announced they are allowing families to have three children now after permitting two just recently. That'll really put a dent in the depop reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phirun
Ah! The World Expert speaks, and all believe!

No evidence necessary.

Thank you..looks like I got a promotion!!

I just don't care, bring it!! Seriously though, no, I don't believe it. I look at this like the bible code, or playing records backwards..if you look hard, you will see what you apparently want, or expect might be better.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
> They were placed only to guide a Post-Apocalyptic world.

You have R. C. Christian's assurance on that, I take it?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I look at this like the bible code, or playing records backwards..

"Paul is dead, I depop'ed him." - J. Lennon (before he was depop'ed himself)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Ha..I would love to stay and play, but my 1 day a week of work calls

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
> they are allowing families to have three children now after permitting two just recently.

China now has its population under control, with the emphasis on CONTROL. There are too many old folk, as elsewhere, but these will be culled as the "plandemic" plays out, as will a majority of mature adults. A new generation raised under the emerging conditions of the Great Reset is now required, hence the encouragement for more children.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

With so much prior warning, why are so many people so surprized, and even in denial?

Because people don't read? Or they're so shocked that the people they put in charge of us are being paid by our tax $ to kill us?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phirun
...but these will be culled as the "plandemic" plays out...

Sure, it's totally put a dent in the current population.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There are other reports that PROVE that the world could support well in excess of over a hundred billion people with room to breath and more than enough food for them and nature.

It's the nature of our society and industrialization, massive use of pesticides and other pollutants that are the problem not the people.

But you may like to listen to this lady, she may sound crackers to some of you but she is actually far more intelligent (by one hell of a ways') than most of our detractors.

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood (humanity), but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this (physical) world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (other dimensional and malign extra terrestrial).

edit on 2-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Logistically, it'd never work.

If you culled the majority of the worlds population there'd be the issues of diseases, decomposing bodies, and no one left to run the infrastructure.

It just doesn't make any sense, unless the plan is to return us to a 14th century feudal state.

If so, I name myself King.

King DB.

A fair and kind ruler who grants boons like occasional drinking water and rats for the serfs to gnaw on.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

While the GA Guidestones are pretty interesting, there is really nothing to them. Been there and seen them in person....really not that impressive either.

Anywho....good luck getting the 500 Million left to trust or listen to anyone around them after killing off billions everywhere....now that would be a neat trick!
edit on 6/2/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
> Because people don't read? Or they're so shocked that the people they put in charge of us are being paid by our tax $ to kill us?

Both, I guess. But then, it really doesn't matter, most are done for.

What those planning to stay alive must now plan for is segregation. The Vaccinated shed spike proteins and are highly contagious: the VACCINE is contagious and self-spreading, so the Unvaccinated will eventually need to isolate them until they die, probably from the new COVID variants already being released. By 2025 the Vaccinated should be in a minority, so they can be corralled in quarantine centres to live out their sorry existences.

Prior to that, however, the Unvaccinated will need to isolate themselves in protected communities until the plague of Vaccinated abates.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Logistically, it'd never work.

If you culled the majority of the worlds population there'd be the issues of diseases, decomposing bodies, and no one left to run the infrastructure.

It just doesn't make any sense, unless the plan is to return us to a 14th century feudal state.

If so, I name myself King.

King DB.

A fair and kind ruler who grants boons like occasional drinking water and rats for the serfs to gnaw on.

Please kind King, may I have some more porridge?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
> If you culled the majority of the worlds population there'd be the issues of diseases, decomposing bodies, and no one left to run the infrastructure.

Yes, these are just some of the issues the Unvaccinated must now address as a matter of urgency. Disposing of the millions of dead is already being planned for:

www.naturalnews.com...

... but reorganizing industry, re-scaling it for a much smaller consumer base, and replacing the present economic structures will be essential.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
See how ATS gets when you show evidence that goes against the narrative?
ATS is as deep in denial as Instagram, Twitter etc. It's sad that ignorance couldn't be denied and that most of ATS now trusts and loves the government. At this point, I don't think even the most damning of evidence will shake people from their denial, this clearly didn't do sh# for most brainwashed people. Every day I feel more and more disappointed with humanity and how we all walked to the slaughter willingly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join