It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Popeye's Chicken for White People in St. Charles, MO.......NOOOOOO!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mikemp44

The best Popeyes serve fried gizzards.

Thats an old people thing..isn't it?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not necessarily. If you're into keto or paleo, offal are coming back. Generally they're high in protein and nutrients while being lower in fats or full of the "good" fats.

We eat hearts regularly.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Texas side; Del Rio to be exact. For whatever reason there's a lot of bad sentiment for Anglos among local hispanics; the Anglos respond pretty much with a ho-hum attitude. As well, Del Rio is a military town, airbase, and ex military retirement center so there arent many, if any, 'Karens" in Del Rio to complain about refussal of service.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

Not necessarily. If you're into keto or paleo, offal are coming back. Generally they're high in protein and nutrients while being lower in fats or full of the "good" fats.

We eat hearts regularly.

Ok, fair enough, I just remember grandma, eating that stuff..I don't doubt it's good for you!

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Bojangles, not Popeyes. I will say this, I'm so glad I found this, I have something to add. We, my boyfriend and I, went to a Trump Rally on Oct. 16, 2020 in Macon Georgia at Middle Georgia Regional Airport. Upon leaving we stopped by Popeyes, O wait I just looked to be sure and check address and guess what ? It was a Bojangles!
We pulled through the drive thru and ordered and waited and waited and when we were served we pulled up a little and looked. We could smell it before we saw it. It smelled like it had been put into a mop bucket with chemicals on it then dropped onto the floor and rolled around a bit and half a dozen of them just like that was put into a box and served to us. We didn't eat it of coarse, just thru the whole box away drink and all. Disgusting. I found that racist. We are white and in our 50s and 60s and live in GA./TN line.
We also were coming back from Gulf of Mexico and stopped at two different Cracker Barrels. Different trip. Everything seems fine there but go into one and order Hamburger Steak with onions on top and see if they don't deliver it with the end pieces of the onions on top, if your white. And the waitress will kick your chair legs coming and going, if your white. I find this racist. These are true stories. And recent stories. I would think this would be stopped by now, we will see the next time I visit, if I ever do. I'll let you know. You all let us know if it happens to you too. This will be interesting. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Popeyes lost my business when they did away with their "Dirty Rice".

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We eat hearts regularly.

I didn't realize you were a Freemason.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: mamabeth

Being Canadian, and my local, we have kfc only for chicken franchises.
I am intrigued about this delicious chicken sandwich you speak of.
Please tell me more.
What is its name so I can Google it. Lol

don't know where you are in Canada, but i have eaten in at least a couple Popeye's chicken places in Canada, in the last 20-30 years. in fact it's probably been over 10 years since i have eaten there. my father likes it, especially the biscuits, but i much prefer pretty much any other fried chicken, and that includes chicken Mcdo at Mcdonalds.

the sad thing is that this idea of white exclusion, is becoming popular. just look at supposed institutions of higher learning imposing safe spaces,where white people are not allowed. even black housing, so that black people will feel safe from "white people". or just look at under the great divider in chief obama, where they were wanting to stop the punishment of "black students" in school, just because they seem to cause so much trouble, that they "unfairly" get more punishment. or even now where police are being harassed for daring to deal with black criminals. not to mention the racist narrative of cops targeting and killing of black criminals.

it seems that the democrats are just as racist now as they were before and during the civil war. they have just now managed to convince black people and other minorities that things like segregation are their idea, and a good idea like that. while at the same time creating racism and hate on all sides so they can swoop in and save us all with their fascist/communist total rule.

this is just one more instance of the democrat's working to cause more racism, hate, discrimination and division. i think they really do want a race war, so that they can make their "benevolent" dictatorship dreams come true. and in true fascist/communist form, they, the elites, will rule all with a fist of steel.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join