It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The planned fall of the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

I think you are all formidable peoples, doing our bidding.

I don't care what nation you are born in, as long as you fight and die for it if told so.

With the Chinese we don't have to apply complicated psy-ops to make them believe that whatever we want, they want it too, an order is all that is needed and everyone lines up in China.
It is our wet dream, and you are not part of it, sorry we are going to drop you like a hot potato.

Hah, people still identifying with their country to the point of dying for it... useful idiots at best!

ETA:
let me be clear your country sucks as most countries do, but the people living in it are still people, and the only thing I found to be true wherever I met people is, there are Idiots everywhere and there are good people. China, Switzerland, USA, wherever I go no generalization applies

edit on 19-5-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You know what?
If the US does fall, like in the great depression, it will be like it was last time. While city folks may suffer more, country folk will do what they always do. Ban together, take care of each other and somehow scrape by.

And we will come back stronger for it. As others have said, we have too many people right now with an entitlement attitude, wanting everything for free, without working for anything.

Time for an attitude adjustment. It will hurt, but we will be stronger for it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It matters as much as a butterflies flap...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Only way i would fight and die for my nation is if its shores were ever invaded.

Stuff fighting for our armed forces, sent to die, or get blown apart, used as cannon fodder in some third world hell hole, then come home in pieces, both mentally and physically, yet canny even get a council house!

Send the bankers and politicians weans off to die in far off lands see how many turn up is my thinking on the matter.

Our nations don't suck mate, but the people who own them could suck a golf ball through a hose.
edit on 19-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you talking about cannibalism?

I don't get what good the hunters will be, maybe I should ask Biden about the benefit of hunter.

Lol
You brag about your tiny military, then have the audacity to post " I don't get what good the hunters will be".
Too funny!
They are snipers,armed with high powered rifles, trained in ambush tactics, and familiar with their terain.
15 million of them.
Even if half participate, that is still 7.5 million.
China has 1.6 million in their army.
You are a hoot!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh! I didn't know your riffles shoot across the Pacific Ocean... impressive

Here every man over 18 has to enlist and will eventually have an equivalent of a m16 assault riffle with ammunition in his house, just saying...
It is not just about who has the bigger gun...
No one is going to invade you, there are other means

What is a hoot?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A hoot is neutral.
Which means it deals with the nazis and the pope.

And we have freedom, which means one volunteers to join the military, and one can purchase ones own fire arms and ammo.

Ps
It is ALWAYS about who has the bigger gun.
If the ladies are lying to you ask the Japanese.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Ive not got a clue there mate, above my nut. LoL

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ohhh goodie, a smug wanna be “illuminated” citizen of the World’s biggest criminal money laundering operation wants to come here and gloat about America’s downfall ! There’s a saying in America “ don’t count your chickens before they hatch “

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That's right!!!

But hold your horses grasshopper

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Rome had the biggest army, the most advanced weapons, and still went down.
but I guess you were on a tangent thought...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Except one small factoid that everyone forgets.

The US can go full isolationist and do just fine for itself. Things will be rough the first few years as we let our manufacturing, especially textiles leave. But we don’t even have to leave to stop a war cold dead in its tracks long before it gets here. And even if it does arrive, the US population is heavily armed enough to suppress the rest of the planet’s population before it can establish a strong enough beachhead.

And even if you get through all that. We can and would launch enough that there is no victory for anyone anywhere except maybe a couple primitive tribes on a few Pacific islands that only want to be left alone anyways.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Could you cope with living in a mediocre 3rd World country without a respected international reputation, and would you still be patriotic about it?

I'll concede that you may be right, just realize and accept the fact that no matter how far the drop, countries like yours will always be there to break our fall.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'll concede too and welcome you all in my beautiful country till it all goes down the same drain....

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Aye, its all fun and games to people start chucking around ICBM.

Nobody wins in that scenario, and you would lose more than just an eyebrow yourselves if it came to playing that game.

Then again, far as i can establish, nobody is coming, or even has the capability, motivation or inclination, regarding the invasion of mainland America.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Great civilizations are never conquered from the outside
Before they destroy themselves on the inside

Will Durant

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Plenty of evidence to suggest such.

Then again its not like we are ever going to build a utopia.

Given that a perfect society is never going to be compatible nor synonymous with the imperfect animal that we are.

Best we can hope for is to strive towards a measure of equality and endeavour to shift our eggs in to another basket.
edit on 19-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Rome had the biggest army, the most advanced weapons, and still went down.
but I guess you were on a tangent thought...

No
Actually I was answering each of the "points" you were attempting to make.
BTW
We have no doubt, at some point, the usa won't be "the leader of the free world", it just appears salt mongers like yourself are much more interested in that than we are.
Is the usa looking to import Chinese pro sports, or is China looking into being the first international representative in the NBA?

Good luck with your apples william tell.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Never truer words spoken.

Andy me old mate, I wish I could give you a million stars for that post.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

All nations exist on a ticking clock counting down to their demise, whether it be externally or internally catalyzed. My country is no different.

The scary part is not IF it happens, but WHO would take over the role of "world leader." I don't think that the outlook is very promising, because if America were to fall soon (and I certainly don't agree with you that it's any time in the near future), the world would be looking directly into the face of a third world war that would decimate nations and probably billions of people as Russia, China, and the EU take on each other...two of whom openly ignore international rules of engagement and know how to fight to win.

But even if America loses its role as "world leader," assuming that we would suddenly fall to the status of a third-world nation is rather silly. And in case you haven't noticed, most of us give two dysentery sh*ts about world reputation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join