It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The planned fall of the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I once read somewhere that the United States will be relieved of their world power position, their economy will cripple, and they will no longer be the beacon of the free world. I don’t remember where I read it, maybe in the highly controversial protocols of the elders from Zion, or maybe it was Alice A. Bailey on Nations...

It is a thought that came back during the Trump presidency, now many would think he was a plant to start the wreckage of a once great nation.

It could be but, I'm not sure about that. What I found highly suspicious was the fact that every major media outlet around the world has been talking bad about Trump. This to me is an indicator that what is going on is not at all planned and there is a need to steer the narrative. There was barely any factual discussion when it came to Trump, it was all but hurt feels.

Last summer with all the riots and division, it came to me that your time as a great nation is counted, and all the mechanism to wear you down will be activated.
Make them fat and dumb... done
Division among the citizen, BLM, reps, dems, male, female... done
Cripple International Reputation... done
Cripple Economy... done
With the pipeline shutdown the ability to maintain a prolonged war is crippled too...
Next you will probably see bold moves against the US dollar, as the main exchange currency.

Looking at it from over the pond I think the USA is done, you'd better come to terms with it as I don't see this playing out in any other way except maybe, the ones holding on to an outdated vision making it even worse, trying to fight something that is way out of their reach.

Superpowers come and go that is the way, the writers of our narrative keep us down... Separated at all cost.

Could you cope with living in a mediocre 3rd World country without a respected international reputation, and would you still be patriotic about it?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

This was also a message from the World Economic Forum. And their nation choice for the new world order is China.

So, start practicing your Mao and Mandarin, and bow to the almighty power of CCP...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

I don't care who they put on the leash next to frighten the world into separation, job well done USA *patonback*.

Next

Let's see how china sucks at it...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
With 15 million hunting licenses sold in the usa in 2018, I doubt there is much to worry about.
As to worrying about "respected international reputation " we elected trump, we don't care it's not important to us.
We survived the crash in 1929, our economy will be ok.
One thing trump did accomplish was showing energy independence was attainable for us, so no worries about "pipelines". Even greeny biden used emergency powers to relax environmental regulations to get relief for the recent gasoline "emergency ".

As to patriotic, watch what happens july 4th this year with the covid boogeyman gone. I predict the patriotic display will be epic and unifying.

But, ymmv

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It takes a while (normally) for these things to pan out. Constantanople looked like it was down for the count a bunch of times but amazingly bounced back due to one weapon; greek fire. Nobody had an answer for it. Lethal concoction of pine tar and sulfur that could set water on fire. Some think it may have been oil....nobody really knows even today. They guarded that secret with their life.

The US still has a megapowerful military, nukes and armed citizens. Good luck over running it. The dollar is not all that important. If the US got back to their domestic economy they could hunker down for some time with a excellent resources and build new, better alliances without China slave labor. The US never needed China. It was always the other way around. Still is.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I really think it will boil down to how far out you reach to maintain your geopolitical position, there will be no need to attack you, your guns will not help. Except for your own demise.

It is an economic and political setup, where you have no one to blame, it will just fade, until you are nothing more than Italy.
What makes you think any nation is safe from that scripted destiny?

On the bright side many people of Italy are still proud Romans, so I guess you can always daydream of long gone glamour, which might sooth the despair a little...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

We are going to find out. Big civilizations take a while to knock out. A lot more punches and counter punches and one false move and KO. China's dictator is not going to live forever. He's a ruthless bastard but what happens when his ruthless leaderships thinks they all can be dictator?

edit on 19-5-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I wouldn't be concerned about China right now. They have a bright future ahead... Or maybe that is why you are concerned about them. On its way to replace the USA from their world leader position.
Is it envy, is it fear?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: shooterbrody

I really think it will boil down to how far out you reach to maintain your geopolitical position, there will be no need to attack you, your guns will not help. Except for your own demise.

It is an economic and political setup, where you have no one to blame, it will just fade, until you are nothing more than Italy.
What makes you think any nation is safe from that scripted destiny?

On the bright side many people of Italy are still proud Romans, so I guess you can always daydream of long gone glamour, which might sooth the despair a little...

What "geopolitical position " do we need to maintain?
Being energy independent eliminates past foreign engagements, and also bolsters our economy.
The genie is out of that bottle and won't go back in.
It also insulates us from alot of what you are predicting.
It will also free up military assets which increases flexibility.
Sounds like a win/win to me.
But again ymmv.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I once read somewhere that the United States will be relieved of their world power position, their economy will cripple, and they will no longer be the beacon of the free world.

Could you cope with living in a mediocre 3rd World country without a respected international reputation, and would you still be patriotic about it?

Is "mediocre 3rd World" how you see the country where you live?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

China has no resources or ingenuity. Everything has been stolen. Their people cross into Russia because they have no resources. I doubt they survive another 50 years with slave labor.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If anyone ever wanted the US to shape its crap up in short order...go on and take that spoon out of john q publics mouth. Comfort is the only thing keeping this powder keg from lighting off.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I once read somewhere that the United States will be relieved of their world power position, their economy will cripple, and they will no longer be the beacon of the free world.

Is "mediocre 3rd World" how you see the country where you live?

Reminds me of the time some overprivileged German tool who was a BMW bigshot referred to South Carolina as "third world", even though his firm was perfectly happy to have a plant there and employ local labor. People who make comments like that haven't seen the "third world". Just goes to prove that ignorance is omnipresent.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
America won't fall because it was "over run." It will fall from within. And the nations of the world will watch from afar and say, "Oh, who will buy our wares now?"

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Another thread along the lines of "shiny town on a hill" or something?

What do you want?
A clap on the back because the military eats up 65% of your budget? WELL DONE. There you go.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Seems like the land of freedom is slowly transforming into the land of oppression and censorship to me. Whatever eventually happens there will happen to the uk soon after.

I don't think 18 million gun licences is going to make much difference, how many of those people are going to be willing to use them against authorities? Too many sheep!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

if there was a classification above first world that would be the country I live in

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You sound angry, is it something I said?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

.....and they will no longer be the beacon of the free world.

and that would be a bad thing??

Maybe there will be less refugees from all around the world choosing the U.S. as their destination.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It is a thing... bad or not depends on your interpretation of it...

I see why you think it is a good thing, and I see why others think it is a bad thing.

I don't care as long as I hold the leashes...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join