It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Shortages down South already

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What Gas Shortage ?

Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm says that the current gasoline situation is a "supply crunch," not a "gasoline shortage." ROFLMAO 🤣🤣

(Warning .. be prepared for some "fingernails on chalkboards" . . . . . )😬
Secretary Granholm at the beginning of the press conference..

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm says that the current gasoline situation is a "supply crunch," not a "gasoline shortage." ROFLMAO 🤣🤣

she put some spin on that baby didn't she.

supply crunch is a 10 dollar 2x4 or a 50 dollar sheet of plywood when they have stacks and stacks of them at lowes. shortage is when there's none to be had any where.

edit on 11-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

it was a supply issue, we have tons of gas just an interruption in delivery, if people werent stupid panicky animals odds are high gas would have lasted... instead they panicked and walla a shortage sell full filling prophecy.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Now who's gonna make fun of my Scion XD ?????

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Why you esplaining that to me? I live in the UK and I know the conversions.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

No mention of a terror attack then, which is what this was. Wait til the same peeps shut down the nuclear reactors and the dams.

Best eff with the US now while we have Neville in charge.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I have an electric ride on lawn mower. I got one of the first models and to be truthful it had
a lot of annoying issues. I did like not having to mess with gasoline.
The company replaced the whole thing for me this spring due to the ongoing issues I had.
I never thought I'd be happy to have an electric lawn mower again, but here I am!!!

BTW, it can cut an acre and a half on one charge and can tow just as much as our John Deere did.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nothing going on near Portland, but we have learned with toilet paper it takes literary a day for sh!t to hit the fan.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Trueman

I have an electric ride on lawn mower. I got one of the first models and to be truthful it had
a lot of annoying issues. I did like not having to mess with gasoline.
The company replaced the whole thing for me this spring due to the ongoing issues I had.
I never thought I'd be happy to have an electric lawn mower again, but here I am!!!

BTW, it can cut an acre and a half on one charge and can tow just as much as our John Deere did.

Can you drive it to the grocery store or it would be illegal ?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Bicycles will be next to be in short supply.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the prices of them to skyrocket,either.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

No mention of a terror attack then, which is what this was

no doubt, but Darkside claims that they are not out to cause problems or hurt people

Today, Reuters is reporting that the FBI has confirmed the suspected hacking group DarkSide was behind the ransomware attack, and is likely now investigating the hackers. Though they are new group, DarkSide seems to be relatively experienced and has a “Robin Hood”-esque method of operating. The group has been reported to make charitable donations with the funds earned from ransomware. Furthermore, it has a blacklist of organizations they will not target, such as hospitals and educational institutions.

After the Colonial Pipeline incident made headlines, the group has been incredibly silent until today with a press release on its website. They claim that they are only out to “make money, and not creating problems for society.” Broken English aside, they intend to look more closely at the companies that they are targeting to “avoid social consequences in the future.”
FBI Confirms Darkside Russian Hacking Gang Tied to Colonial Pipeline RansomeWare Attacks

i don't believe it for one minute, and am giving dollars to doughnuts that this was Russia Russia Russia.
edit on 11-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is why I convinced my wife years ago to fill the tank when it gets to half full. Her two youngest daughter were freaking out yesterday because they were almost out of gas. Lines were long. Regular was gone. They had to fill with premium because that's all there was left. I've told them for years not to run low. I haven't checked today. Wife and I agreed and told the girls, no unnecessary trips for a few days until things calm down.
edit on 11-5-2021 by Khaleesi because: Typo

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Can you drive it to the grocery store or it would be illegal ?

I live in Wisconsin, you pretty much see everything on the road due to the farming nature of our state. That being said, I probably wouldn't make it that far, but I could make it to our local gas station (how ironic right?).

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just got this about California now.. ohhhh mmyyyyyy

Edit: 6:59pm est!
https://www.instagram.com/p/COwBGp0D6m5/?igshid=8wnq4ev5abwj

edit on 11-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
This is a MAJOR happening and there aren't enough people taking the Biden admin to task over it.

This is CRITICAL infrastructure and Biden's team is doing NOTHING about it. They're calling it "a private sector issue".

You are dead wrong about that! The Biden team is absolutely on top of it. Hell, I'm certain they're right in the middle of it. I figure they've orchestrated it.

Russian hackers, my a$$.

:
edit on 2021 5 11 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Another thing that the press caused the public to panic over. Wasn't too bad until the people who were swayed were in those long gas lines down here with everything from tupperware pitchers to 10 gallon jerry cans.

So these hackers thought it was funny to piss off oil guys. This ain't going to end well...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I was due to fill up today, but did two days ago because I knew this would happen. I am glad I did as the lines are a bit much (Alabama). Nothing apocalyptic, just notable lines anywhere it is cheap (still around 2.75 was 2.60 a couple of days ago). I heard rumors about stations that ran out, but nothing confirmed. All of the slightly more expensive smaller stations seemed fine line-wise.

This evening though could hit the supply hard as all of the people late to the party are going to go panic-filling. The good thing is you can only fill up so much and then everyone is full. Unless people start filling drums, it should settle out as bad as it would have without the panic buying in a week or so.

Who knows though: 2021 >> 2020

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Call me a conspiracy nut, but methinks this was planned. Last time we had a thug in office we had the 2010 horizon rig leaking right after his energy secretary said they wanted to raise prices. Now Biden who said he wanted to abolish fossil fuels all the sudden shuts down a huge pipeline after canceling one earlier this year.

Know who hurts the most from these bs oil price-raising events its the folks living paycheck to paycheck and those that rely on inventory for their small businesses.

Get ready our economy is gonna be trash while congress and Biden get paid for being the worse thing that ever happened to the world. They rape, pillage, and steal from every country they can extort or attack.

It just pisses me off with this poor excuse for a pile of sh1t being our president and the rest of congress too.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Redo.

This was my 2020 dumpster fire T-shirt.

Time for the new 2021 crisis t-shirt.

edit on 11-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just saw a clip where granholm said pipeline was the best transport for fuel/oil... Lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join