It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict GUILTY

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
(post by CagliostroTheGreat removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Same. Watching the spin in real time is almost fascinating

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
I gotta say I am enjoying watching you guys losing your grip on reality even more. I feel only the willfully malicious would contend that the verdicts reached this evening by the jury were flawed in any way. But then again, most police brutality defenders are, by nature, willfully malicious.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This will drag on....this was an easy way to quell the rioters for the most part.

They will overturn the 2 murder charges on appeals. It will be blamed on Waters and Biden in the news, but the real reason is because this wasn't murder in either instance....it was manslaughter, which will stick.

Stories will start to come out from the jurors and how they voted this way because they were scared for their lives. Some may have even been threatened I would guess....or paid.

Either way.....I don't think we have heard the last of this case at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"A show trial is a public trial in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt, and/or innocence, of the defendant. The actual trial has as its only goal the presentation of both the accusation and the verdict to the public so they will serve as both an impressive example and a warning to other would-be dissidents or transgressors. Show trials tend to be retributive rather than corrective and they are also conducted for propagandistic purposes."

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
wdkirk

Nice murder/revenge/racial purity fantasy you've devised yourself there. Are you by chance a fan of the Turner Diaries?

You are a special kind of stupid aren’t you.

link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: Baddguy

a reply to: Baddguy

As Blutone said, when no one shows up when you need them..get back to me.

I'll take my chances! I could end up dead and on the news if they do show! hahaha!

Found the Antifa poster!

Hey don't leave me out!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
wdkirk

Quite the astute response. I see you are a person of verbosity and wit.

link   
They found him guilty because they were under pressure to find him so. To me, this isn't a legitimate verdict due to Maxi Pad Waters and her big mouth.

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's a good thing though right? To pretend that there isn't a problem with policing in this country is willfully ignorant. Lots of other problems too obviously but we clearly need to address the police issue head on.

link   

originally posted by: canucks555

a reply to: canucks555

You clearly didn't watch the trial and obviously are ignorant to the evidence.

I did watch the trial.
Sorry if your murdering hero boy is going to jail.

You don't get to do that. I'm no fan of the police, I've been on the receiving end of bad policing multiple times and I have no feelings of admiration for Chauvin as a cop or a person at all but, I watched the trial almost in full. He is not guilty of the charges laid against him and has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. I'm being objective.

I wholeheartedly agree with every bit of that. I can only think of 2 times in my life when I was glad the cops were there. Yet there have been many many times when it did not end well for me, after engaging with police.

My thoughts of him being Not Guilty are based solely on the facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Guilty to prevent riots.

American jurisprudence is now a joke.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Yep. I think Waters, Pelosi, and a few others have a strained hand in this for some reason. I'll pass on what Biden said, but still a sitting President shouldn't have opened his mouth. I'm pretty sure this is going to get pushed to the court of appeals, but sadly not before it gets played out under fire in the court of public opinion.

I mean hell, the National Guard was shot at this weekend over this. I bet Mondale isn't going to be getting the State Funerial that Floyd did, and guess what? Nobody is even going to care in the media.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So OJ Simpson was found not guilty after all the evidence, and him having to be chased etc, and Chauvin was found guilty after it was proven that he didn't kill the drug dealing, pregnant women robbing, stash munching criminal.

Somehow I feel it has something with colour and appeasement.

link   

Portland Antifa stepping up to do their part -

link   

They will riot, burn, loot, and murder all summer no matter what the verdict.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
When do the white people start to riot?

White people have taken this one like a champ. No rioting or looting. No white lives matter signs.

The majority of the population of the US is white. What happens when the majority decides it has had enough?

What about the (White) 13 year old, shot and killed by police?

link   
a reply to: underpass61

Typically “rage” is not a word i would associate with “protest”

link   
The police are virtually powerless in some circumstances and places now.

When do we all get the three seashells?

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Guilty to prevent riots.

I would agree with that but the “celebrations” have only just begun.
Tonight they will say that they deserve some free Nike’s and Apple watches as a reward.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Guilty to prevent riots.

Isn't that how the Purple Gang used to do it. They would grab your neighbor and stab them in front of you so that you would do as they said. You couldn't say that the Purple Gang threatened you with violence, since they would honestly say that they never touched you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join