It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict GUILTY

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
When do the white people start to riot?

White people have taken this one like a champ. No rioting or looting. No white lives matter signs.

The majority of the population of the US is white. What happens when the majority decides it has had enough?

If there are riots tonight... I think it could be the start to a breaking point.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Kansas

I'm on your side. I'm only pointing out that the culture burns and destroys for any reason. Logic never enters into it.

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trial by Mob and mob rule ... Cant be a fair trial can it ?

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Second-degree unintentional murder means causing death without intent by committing a felony.
Second-degree manslaughter is causing death by unreasonable risk.
Third-degree murder means causing death by an “eminently dangerous” act, showing a “depraved mind.”

I'm no legal expert but they kind of sound like 3 different ways of saying the same thing.

Subtle differences...

Second degree unintentional is causing death while in the commission of a crime...i.e., accidentally hitting someone while evading police for example.

Second degree manslaughter by unreasonable risk would be doing something such as kneeling on neck which might be considered unreasonable.

Third degree with depraved mind could be interpreted to have been continuing to kneel longer than necessary or knowing you are causing distress.

NOt a lawyer, just how I interpret the above...

So being found guilty on all of those charges- doesn’t one of them kinda contradict the other? He was found guilty of murder by accident, and he was found guilty of murder by meaning to kill.

Lefties are SO incredibly stupid.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Without even reading through this thread i can guess most of ATS is angry he has been found guilty

Justice for once in America has been served and black lives finally matter

Nope that’s not it.
This only means that criminals will be more emboldened to commit more crimes.

link   

originally posted by: CosmicUmbra
Justice has not been served. The jurors were under threat from multiple points.

Like what?

Some of your folk don't accept the election result.

Now you won't accept a jury's verdict.

Pattern emerging here...

link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Manslaughter i could understand...but he murdered no one and it does not even fit the definition by state guidelines. So he appeals it and gets 3.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicUmbra

My bad. Thanks for clarifying.

I don’t think it’s a culture thing though. Our culture didn’t do this until recently,. These people have been willingly dumbed down to embarrassing levels.

link   
Wait..so is there an actual verdict yet?

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What does some of your folk mean?

link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

If there are riots tonight... I think it could be the start to a breaking point.

Yes, read between the lines...

(post by theruthlessone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Without even reading through this thread i can guess most of ATS is angry he has been found guilty

Personally I am not mad he’s guilty. He’s a cop. I hope he gets raped every day.

I’m mad because our justice system has been taken over by mob rule and no lives matter.

He'll be looked after properly. Contrary to popular belief, COs do their jobs.

link   

Not true. HE should had gotten manslaughter,but since the jurors were scared for their families lives they gave the mob what they wanted. No most are upset over the jury intimidation,not the outcome.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Wait..so is there an actual verdict yet?

Yes guilty

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And some people seem to just blindly accept whatever the talking heads tell them to without question, even when reality fairly obviously does not match up to what they say.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Second-degree unintentional murder means causing death without intent by committing a felony.
Second-degree manslaughter is causing death by unreasonable risk.
Third-degree murder means causing death by an “eminently dangerous” act, showing a “depraved mind.”

I'm no legal expert but they kind of sound like 3 different ways of saying the same thing.

Subtle differences...

Second degree unintentional is causing death while in the commission of a crime...i.e., accidentally hitting someone while evading police for example.

Second degree manslaughter by unreasonable risk would be doing something such as kneeling on neck which might be considered unreasonable.

Third degree with depraved mind could be interpreted to have been continuing to kneel longer than necessary or knowing you are causing distress.

NOt a lawyer, just how I interpret the above...

So being found guilty on all of those charges- doesn’t one of them kinda contradict the other? He was found guilty of murder by accident, and he was found guilty of murder by meaning to kill.

Lefties are SO incredibly stupid.

Not lefties. They don't have a monopoly on being incredibly stupid.
As you have so amply demonstrated for all to see.

(post by CagliostroTheGreat removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Milwaukee discussing if chokeholds should be allowed...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I feel for anyone living in that area, or owning a business, regardless of the verdict.

Stay safe.

With Maxine Waters (D) leading the charge

there will be pure hell in the city tonight no matter what the verdict

and if they burn businesses/break windows/loot stores

that is NOT a riot. It is simply a justified protest according to Democratic politicians and liberals.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join