It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict GUILTY

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: Bluntone22

Same here. How can any police officer do their job now? This is a pivotal moment, say goodbye to civilized society. Every man for himself.

This is hilarious!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: RMFX1

Same here. How can any police officer do their job now? This is a pivotal moment, say goodbye to civilized society. Every man for himself.

Any LEOs here? How ya feeling?

Shamrock is the only one I'm aware of and I haven't seen him on here in a bit.

link   

a reply to: canucks555

You clearly didn't watch the trial and obviously are ignorant to the evidence.

I did watch the trial.
Sorry that your murdering hero boy is going to jail.
edit on 20-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: game over man
They all should have been charged with torture and terrorism too. What they did to George, in front of people and on camera is torture and terrorism. This is one step of many.

Terrorism according to FBI:

"Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature."

So what ideological goals (intentionally) did the PO have according to you?

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Justice served, A murderer is a murderer.
It's a good day when murderers are put in their place, and even better when racists feelings are hurt

A criminal is also always a criminal.
I don’t think the racists feelings are hurt, they are all dancing in the streets under the flag of BLM.

link   
a reply to: Baddguy

As Blutone said, when no one shows up when you need them..get back to me.

link   
I gotta say I am enjoying watching you guys losing your grip on reality even more. I feel only the willfully malicious would contend that the verdicts reached this evening by the jury were flawed in any way. But then again, most police brutality defenders are, by nature, willfully malicious.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Travesty of justice...

Yes. I think he was sacrificed because they were afraid of riots. That's not justice.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's exactly what I would do if I was a cop.

I like to see 90% of the police force there resign and move somewhere they would be actually appreciated. Plus Minneapolis is a crap city, there are 1000 better ones. so why even live there.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Question for you:

How does one get convicted for second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter, all on one person?

Let's ignore the fact that Floyd was loaded full of drugs, and fought the police when they arrested him. Ignore that for now. Just ask yourself how does one commit unintentional murder and manslaughter?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I did watch the trial.
Sorry if your murdering hero boy is going to jail.

Well then how did he kill him?

+2 more 
link   

You clearly didn't watch the trial and obviously are ignorant to the evidence.

I did watch the trial.
Sorry if your murdering hero boy is going to jail.

You don't get to do that. I'm no fan of the police, I've been on the receiving end of bad policing multiple times and I have no feelings of admiration for Chauvin as a cop or a person at all but, I watched the trial almost in full. He is not guilty of the charges laid against him and has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. I'm being objective.

link   
When do the white people start to riot?

White people have taken this one like a champ. No rioting or looting. No white lives matter signs.

The majority of the population of the US is white. What happens when the majority decides it has had enough?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'll take my chances! I could end up dead and on the news if they do show! hahaha!

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

How does one get convicted for second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter, all on one person?

Let's ignore the fact that Floyd was loaded full of drugs, and fought the police when they arrested him. Ignore that for now. Just ask yourself how does one commit unintentional murder and manslaughter?

I didn't think it was possible. I thought murder required intent, whereas manslaughter requires a lack of intent...

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I like to see 90% of the police force there resign and move somewhere they would be actually appreciated. Plus Minneapolis is a crap city, there are 1000 better ones. so why even live there.

If this doesn't cause a chasm in the police force I don't know what will, not just in Minneapolis but throughout the country.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lol “protesters” say the conviction isn’t enough. I hope the firemen get overtime pay.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddguy

I'll take my chances! I could end up dead and on the news if they do show! hahaha!

Found the Antifa poster!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Second-degree unintentional murder means causing death without intent by committing a felony.
Second-degree manslaughter is causing death by unreasonable risk.
Third-degree murder means causing death by an “eminently dangerous” act, showing a “depraved mind.”

I'm no legal expert but they kind of sound like 3 different ways of saying the same thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Question for you:

I'm not an expert at law, but obviously it's legit as that's the way the law works. Else he would not have been charged in that manner. The rule book wasn't changed, it's always been that way, just harder to understand unless you've got a law degree.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join