It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I looked at the Johns Hopkins model for concentration of Covid-19. Two huge Native American counties in North Arizona were affected from the start here in USA. The Washington State thing simply dried up. Huge death rates even exceeding the inner cities in 2020.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

idk if i'd say washington dried up but a lot of native communities were definitely hard hit and it's not really surprising why.

Native American tribes have been hit harder by COVID-19. Here's why.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i thank god fauci's been around to actually talk about science and common sense precautions, especially when we had the big orange idiot saying nonsense and telling people it would all go away in a month.

to each their own though!

Your entire CCP loving democrat leaders claimed the same thing because Fauci, China, and WHO all claimed the same things...

edit on 18-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment to stop drama queens.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think the people of Michigan have had enough. Supposed to be 50% in restaurants and such but most have fully opened. Went to lunch yesterday and nobody in the place wore a mask nobody working or hanging out.
Then so why try if it doesn't count for everyone.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Anthony Fauci refuses to even consider that he outlived his usefulness to Americans over a year ago.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

As reported last week, the FDA commissioner said the "6 foot rule" and the "15 days to flatten the curve" theories were pulled out of thin air by some unknown person at the CDC. No science involved.

Everyone thinks Anthony Fauci made up a lot of fantasy-crap that shaped society in 2020 and 2021.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He loves the Fed gravy train.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join