It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Factually, its NOT my quote. Its a quote that journalists wrote.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Influenza. Will never be cured that is a fact....

Your point is...????

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Fauci had contradicted himself a number of times during this whole thing. He’s flipped back and forth on several issues. Why would you trust him?

all i can say is i've been following this all really closely from the beginning, since i was living in one of the first american hotspots when it started. i've taken note of every recommendation. and to me, the changes seemed logical and based on new information about how covid worked, or other changes in the situation.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

i realize that, it was the first thing that came to mind when i started typing. should have said from what you sourced or quoted.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yea ol fauci sings so many different tunes. most times i think he just licks his finger holds it up and goes the way the wind blows.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't really have an opinion on Fauci. Can't say I ever paid him much attention. We don't have cable or even watch basic channels. Saw some stuff here and there, though. Anyway, in my area masks are required. But half the people either forget to wear them, don't care to wear them, or wear them below their nose. Just makes me feel like the masks don't matter as much as they made it sound. I'm definitely not an expert though. I wear one, not out of fear or because "the man" told me to. Well, I guess "the man" could include all the places of business that require you to have one when entering. At any rate though, no mass breakouts around here. I have met people who had Covid. Some said it was terrible, some said it was meh. One had it after his vaccine shot. I'm one of the assholes that never really quarantined. We still go out to eat from time to time... Nothing really changed in our routines.

But I will say this. I like the masks. It keeps my ugly mug from hurting other people's eyes!

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

Correct, you wrote that back in the day. You can tell all of ATS what you meant right here and right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just a Simple Fact nothing more just a FACT..

Now do l like or believe this Fauci guy, no i dont, about Anything he says....

Thats my opinion, but i would not make a comment about Showers.....

No matter how you want to twist/spin it

Do have a great day.....

Riouz

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

C’mon man! Now “hit the showers” is on the list?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

No not at all ...

Send him to the Showers

Is not good

But he and all have a right to Free Speech and i will support that

I just thought. Imo it was disgraceful thats all

Have a great day

Riouz

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just throwing it out there, that it's kind of screwed up to say, "send him to the showers", regardless of your opinion of the guy. That's some Nazi rhetoric. If you're gonna use Nazi rhetoric, how are you any better than those Nazis you rightfully despise. Yet, maybe you have more in common with them than you think? Should I say, send you to the showers? What the hell happened to some people here?

I know ATS is smarter than this.

edit on 4-14-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: finished my two cents

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Nazi term? No it isn't. Its a sports term. Well you just proved your not an American. Here's the dictionary:

send someone to the showers AMERICAN If you send someone to the showers, you stop them playing a game or taking part in an activity because of their bad behaviour or poor performance. Viewers will vote online about what should happen in events they're watching, such as whether certain pitchers should be sent to the showers. Investors should consider various factors before sending a manager to the showers. Note: You can also talk about a trip to the showers with the same meaning. So what did Clemens say to earn his early trip to the showers? Compare with an early bath. Note: In baseball and other sports, players who are sent off cannot return to the field and so can take a shower before the game is finished.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Nazi term? No it isn't. Its a sports term. Well you just proved your not an American. Here's the dictionary:

[ex]send someone to the showers AMERICAN

If you send someone to the showers, you stop them playing a game or taking part in an activity because of their bad behaviour or poor performance. Viewers will vote online about what should happen in events they're watching, such as whether certain pitchers should be sent to the showers. Investors should consider various factors before sending a manager to the showers. Note: You can also talk about a trip to the showers with the same meaning. So what did Clemens say to earn his early trip to the showers? Compare with an early bath. Note: In baseball and other sports, players who are sent off cannot return to the field and so can take a shower before the game is finished.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well fair enough, if that's what the posters saying that mean. Also, I am an American, I'm just not into sports. (well at least commercially) Could not care less about spanking people on the ass if they make a touch down. I jest though.

ETA: Just saying, I wasn't aware of the sports term. And thank you for pointing it out to me. Makes more sense now. Didn't think ATS was full of Nazis.

edit on 4-14-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well Not All people on this site are American......

Have a great day..

Riouz

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

No not at all ...

Send him to the Showers

Is not good

But he and all have a right to Free Speech and i will support that

I just thought. Imo it was disgraceful thats all

Have a great day

Riouz

It looks like we interpreted it differently.

I can see how we did that but until I read your comment I didn’t think of THAT!

You must have a dirty mind

You have a great day too

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Sorry but your comments are very understanding. I was only thinking of sports. I never made pro but am messed up from my quest. A major stoke after my 7th sports related concussion. Four surgeries including removal of a meniscus in my right knee and repair of a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. I am almost pain free.

My point on Fauci is that he needs to retire. I know he was a champ on AIDS but that was almost 30 years ago. He could stay on as a consultant. Like in nature we continually need to churn and replace with people having new ideas, thoughts and plans.

I always wanted to hear a plan from him. Possibly because of National Security he cant say what it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Your good. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nvm
I should finish reading before posting
edit on 15-4-2021 by Dalamax because: You all made up by adulting.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dr. Anthony Fauci tells everyone to get ready to take your Covid-19 "booster shot".

www.deseret.com...

If you enter a medical office and there is a picture of Dr. Fauci on the wall, get the hell out of there!

originally posted by: Waterglass
I wrote a while back it was time to send him to the showers on Covid-19 and his handling thereof

Plus our MSM media scorned the former President Trump over him?

It now is what it is. As a side note has anyone noticed the tide turn when the Evergreen beached in the Suez Canal?

Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

But perhaps most frustrating is Fauci’s recent comments suggesting that getting vaccinated doesn’t alter the risk of catching COVID-19 much and can’t justify changes in behavior. Fauci said that even though he’s vaccinated, he still won’t eat indoors at a restaurant, go to a movie theater, or “go into an indoor, crowded place where people are not wearing masks.” He said he still won’t be traveling, either. Vaccinated people are protected against serious health problems from COVID-19 and we’ve known for a month that vaccinated people, if infected, shed dramatically less virus — perhaps 75 percent to 90 percent. If results like that don’t make going to a restaurant or movie theater safe, what will? If getting vaccinated doesn’t allow you to return to something like normality, what’s the point? We can overlook the Hollywood-style poolside photo shoot, or his unmasking while watching a baseball game. But Fauci has turned into the perpetually pessimistic, overcautious, position-shifting, administration-pleasing face of the pandemic recovery. At this point, he’d do himself a favor by sitting out th

Covid-19 and Dr. Fauci / Time to send Fauci To The Showers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join