It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The COVID-troll should have been fired 4 presidents ago because of his ineptitude with HIV/AIDS.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
None of these destroyers are safe in public.
Just like Gates...just like politicians.
Destroy from the shadows.
Why do you think they want to depopate?
Let's hear what an actual scientist thinks.
The guy who invented the pcr test and said you can't use it as an accurate test for viruses.
video

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Oh no. If i let my wife do it, it'd look like i let a monkey cut my hair with hot rocks and their feet.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh no. If i let my wife do it, it'd look like i let a monkey cut my hair with hot rocks and their feet.

well i do a mean fade, if you're in the market.

plus i'm fully vaccinated! so get in quick before i grow a second head bc that's bound to throw off my perspective.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Sturgis bike rally, Trump rallies, Portland protests, none of them led to major Covid outbreaks and there were thousands of people without masks within 6 ft.

Faucci can't be trusted. He's certainty not worth betting your life on. I'll take my chance with the virus rather than this vaccine.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

All I see when I look at Fauci is a stereotypical idiot much like
the kind you can find repeatedly in our education system. His
looks his sound his personality scream idiot. If that isn't enough
he's admitted to his willingness to lie and has a highly questionable
history regarding his involvement with aids.

No credibility but there he is shoved in our face. And we waste our
time giving him any concern at all. And people listen to him even.
When all I needed was one look at him to blow him off.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

HA same here! Looks like the weed eater chewed it up!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I will only tip one head though. You both won't get tipped at the end, unless the other head does something cool.

Why does it feel like this has devolved into social media now. LOL

I remember the first haircut i got afterwards...they were super sketched out. They'd all been parked at home starving, and wanted to go above and beyond to show that you could safely get a haircut. So i showed the appropriate reverence for the folks just happy to finally be earning a living again, and kept my mask on just like i was asked.

The last haircut I got, no one in the salon wore a mask, nor did the girl who cut my hair. Different place entirely though.

ETA: the liquor store i prefer to go to will not allow a mask in the store. When things were at their worst, they'd still make you take your mask off for the cameras. But liquor stores were considered "essential" and had no risk of being shut down. Funny how the government boot creates a different approach like that.
edit on 4/13/2021 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I will only tip one head though. You both won't get tipped at the end, unless the other head does something cool.

Why does it feel like this has devolved into social media now. LOL

I remember the first haircut i got afterwards...they were super sketched out. They'd all been parked at home starving, and wanted to go above and beyond to show that you could safely get a haircut. So i showed the appropriate reverence for the folks just happy to finally be earning a living again, and kept my mask on just like i was asked.

The last haircut I got, no one in the salon wore a mask, nor did the girl who cut my hair. Different place entirely though.

ETA: the liquor store i prefer to go to will not allow a mask in the store. When things were at their worst, they'd still make you take your mask off for the cameras. But liquor stores were considered "essential" and had no risk of being shut down. Funny how the government boot creates a different approach like that.

i'm hoping with two heads i can get better at juggling so take that into account, lol

i found a fellow who lives in my neighborhood, actually... semi-retired and has a one-chair salon in his front room. i figured with us both masked it wasn't going to get any safer... and trusting my husband with shaving the undercut is one thing but cutting long hair is something else all over again, especially when it's curly.

as for the liquor store... or my neighborhood grocery that has a strict masks required no excuses policy... i don't know. i more or less come down on the side of businesses setting their own policies. and i don't believe in government penalties for not following mask mandates. but at the same time i think having a mandate encourages more people to wear masks even if there's no real penalty.

we're learning a lot about where the line is, this year. either way.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

this from your quote posted

Fauci said that even though he’s vaccinated, he still won’t eat indoors at a restaurant, go to a movie theater, or “go into an indoor, crowded place where people are not wearing masks.”

No Mas Pantalones

lair, liar, how many times have we seen him without a mask on the idiot box

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Many are starting to see just how big of a scam this whole thing is. They are starting to see the signs that maybe The New Normal is going to stay permanently, just like all of the conspiracy tin hatters said.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

i do know of other restaurants where spread did happen... and across quite a long distance due to the flow of the air system. maybe you guys have really good ventilation?

I call BS on this. First off, you clearly have no idea how HVAC systems work, second I highly doubt you actually know of restaurants that have experienced that.

Simply put, if covid was airborne, every single person in America that has left their house would have caught it by now.

Sincerely,
an HVAC tech

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i thank god fauci's been around to actually talk about science and common sense precautions, especially when we had the big orange idiot saying nonsense and telling people it would all go away in a month.

to each their own though!

Fauci had contradicted himself a number of times during this whole thing. He’s flipped back and forth on several issues. Why would you trust him?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Why didn't President Trump point out the many flaws, and remove Dr. Fauci from his position?

Any employee who develops such a dismal track record so quickly, would be terminated FAST.

I remember when Dr. Deborah Birx told the truth about Medical people inflating the number of Covid-19 deaths, Dr. Fauci began damaging her to the point where she eventually threw in the towel.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: fiverx313
i thank god fauci's been around to actually talk about science and common sense precautions, especially when we had the big orange idiot saying nonsense and telling people it would all go away in a month.

to each their own though!

Fauci had contradicted himself a number of times during this whole thing. He’s flipped back and forth on several issues. Why would you trust him?

People who like and respect the anchors on CNN, ABC, CBS, etc., also like/respect Dr. Fauci, because these anchors treat Dr. Fauci like he's a genius.

Unfortunately, Americans don't realize that the TV personalities who swoon over Fauci, are they themselves not very bright.

FWIW..the Dr. Fauci mystique is purely a fabrication, ginned-up by low-IQ Television hosts and anchors.

edit on 4/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I wrote a while back it was time to send him to the showers...

This is a disgraceful remark...

Ats members should know better..

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

Well when I wrote that I was thinking of his white privileged attendance at a baseball game with no one else in attendance except his close friends and he was not distancing nor did he wear a mask. He also threw out the 1st pitch. Great photo op?

So Baseball and Showers. That's what they say about a pitcher who is being yanked from the game.

Disgraceful? He makes more money annually than the POTUS. That's why he wont retire along with his connection to Gates.

[1] Whats disgraceful is that he wont allow someone else take his spot as he is near 80.
[2] Whats disgraceful is the omission of the Native American Indians from this conversation to push the "other" agenda.

He stepped over the line months ago when he began to enter into politics. That's not his role. I also believe that our CIA has got its MOJO back and that's why articles are now turning on him.

Whats disgraceful is the propaganda spewed by the USA MSM and a world apparently being governed by the rich and powerful.

I gave my life up for this country. I also didn't vote for Trump in 2020 nor did I support the Capital Incursion.

So not even touch the article as written and published.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

So you wrote this? Hmmmm

Riouz5

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:36 link quote reply

Influenza will never be cured

Just like the common cold Fact....

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join