It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Not sure if it's been posted yet but UK Health minister, Matt Hancock, resigned after being caught kissing a director of the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC):
Guardian article

Metro article on splitting from his wife last thursday

Which one was his handler? The wife he left? Or Gina Coladangelo, the DHSC non-exec director he kissed and has known since university?

Inedpendent article on Gina Coladangelo

Her surname is interesting:
D'Angelo = Of the Angel
Colla = Glue

Angel Glue?

edit on 27-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
ALL CAPS one-liner with 3x exclamation marks from Il Donaldo Trumpo twitter at 23:15:27 EST on 26th:

WE'RE ONLY GETTING STARTED!!!

1) Simple Gematria = 286... #286

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cbaed3 No.46591 📁
Dec 7 2017 00:02:52 (EST)
Strike package Bravo-dT450-1
_Conf_^_y_7
[R]_( )[+ 4]
Q

2) Equivalents: Somewhere over the Rainbow

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Her surname is interesting:
D'Angelo = Of the Angel
Colla = Glue
Angel Glue?

Coladangelo

Cola d angelo

Angel coke and another word for coke is dust ...

Angel dust.

Isn't that some sort of drug?

P

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 27-6-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Could SR be a plant that is why you and probably I feel like a lot of it is silly and a bit sophomoric.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: CrazyFox

SR says some pretty dumb stuff. I will actually be unsubscribing.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
And the 1st lawsuits will bring the whole place down. You can't mandate a fake vaccine and expect to win in the end can you?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
San Francisco to 37,000 city employees: Get vaccinated for COVID or get out

SAN FRANCISCO – In an announcement Wednesday evening, the city of San Francisco told its 37,000 employees they must either be vaccinated against COVID-19 within 10 weeks of the Food and Drug Administration giving final approval to a coronavirus vaccine, or lose their jobs.

This would make San Francisco the first large U.S. city to require vaccination of all city employees.
That has an unsettling familiar fascist ring to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When your 'Office' is that big do you think the White House, Buckingham Palace, No 10 et all are going to impress and worry you? Nah!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

7/1 is the final date to get refund for my New Order tickets at Madison SQ Garden in late September.

With no vaccination, I guess I'm not eligible to go. It's actually possible to gain entry with a negative test result within 48 hours of the show, but that is after the refund deadline. What a mess.

twitter.com...

They don't need your money FF!

These asshats deserve to loose their money putting in an event whereby putting up with leftist Fascism is JUST the entry fee. Then they get you inside and can abuse your rights more or you leave if you did have proof of negative results on the test.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Reading this I get a sense this is one of the Giants heads. The discussion was that this "robust male about 50 with a large nose" was likely much bigger than modern man. We at about 5'9" on average would tower over a lot of people of the Middle Ages for instance. This "Dragon Man" would be similar to the freakish basketball giants we see today in height. Zulus had height and Nat Geo showed us some Asian ones 8' tall over the century of their publications. The huge brow bone is a major difference from us. The facial features otherwise are believed to be like us sans the eyebrows.

Great story ty for sharing!

ETA

That is a small sample of the species and could be a freak of nature like our basketball players. Yet, I am inclined to believe it is a real species and not some DNA mishap at conception.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Massive human head in Chinese well forces scientists to rethink evolution

The discovery of a huge fossilised skull that was wrapped up and hidden in a Chinese well nearly 90 years ago has forced scientists to rewrite the story of human evolution.

The skull, which is 23cm long and more than 15cm wide, is substantially larger than a modern human’s and has ample room, at 1,420ml, for a modern human brain. Beneath the thick brow ridge, the face has large square eye sockets, but is delicate despite its size. “This guy had a huge head,” said Stringer.

theguardian.com/science/2021/jun/25/massive-human-head-in-chinese-well-forces-scientists-to-rethink-evolution?fbclid=IwAR0Js8lsAqKdjxIJ3w70TS5zCD CpXlJ07A6IzvCUh9V5fIqCgigjZm8xo50

edit on 27-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Do you have a link to that Guardian piece please? I've searched and can't find it.
Thanks

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

You're very welcome.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm

TGIF !

Reminds me of a giant bullet hole.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This makes sense to me. I have seen water damage to underground caverns all my professional life. It is imperative that all runoff be controlled with an eye for protecting the foundation. Houses with leaves over the gutters demonstrate what happens. You will begin to notice a straight line begin to appear on the ground as it pushes out soil. Water takes the path of least resistance and failure to observer where that water goes leads to issues. This is really sad and preventable. Someone should not go to jail over this but some consideration for the lack of fixing known problems is going to cost someone big time.

Miami tower victims 'killed by leaky swimming pool': Engineer warned in 2018 about 'structural damage' to pool area (over 100 photos)

Avenues in Surfside are named for British and American authors and run in alphabetical order from east to west.

Abbott
Byron
Carlyle
Dickens
Emerson
Froude
Garland
Hawthorne
Irving

Surfside is Miami’s most Jewish neighborhood — it’s home to less than 6,000 people, and at least 2,500 of them are Orthodox Jews.

In December 2020, an oceanfront condominium in Surfside sold for $33 million, one of the most expensive condo sales in South Florida history.

MISSING: 23 y.o. Leidy Luna Villalba is missing with the relatives of the Paraguay first lady, Silvana López Moreira, after the collapse of a building in Miami. ultimahora.com (Spanish news)

@Thread of Missing

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Growing up as a musical youth wanting to see the bands we all liked to learn how to play their stuff, we called this outfit "ticket bastard". What happened to I us walking down to the ticket booth and buying them there and yet they still get a cut? That is BS.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Ticketmaster are such idiots, they posted the rescheduled date "2022". After delaying it for a year, they can't even get the reschedule date right! God forbid I snoozed on it and the show passed, could I just say I was waiting for the 2022 show? Nope, they would screw me just like they screwed every other ticket holder out of their cash for an extra year.

When it comes to Ticketmaster, the only way to win is not to play.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow they are against the state putting people in jail for something they didn't do but the very same people say America sucks. Yet from all we know about the CCP if they tried this in China, they would be killed and their organs sold for even suggesting the state made a mistake. If they tried this in a Caliphate country, they would be publicly beheaded. Here they can challenge an unjust ruling and actually live to tell us about it and they STILL want to say we suck?

The evidence speaks for itself. They are for the deep state even if they just helped someone from the Arkansas style of coverups cause the police can say 'they got their man, case closed. Let's move on now'.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Eddie Vedder shout out.

Live in the now.
It's clear that the future is uncertain.
a reply to: FlyingFox

“ Jeremy’s Broken “.... haunting song...
When Vedder and friends joined the fight to free the satanist teenagers that brutally killed young boys, his character became clear. Maybe Victim becomes the Monster....

www.oxygen.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Not every post hast to be 100% Q. But, we do have tangents to the situation that are a big picture item like the dress being from a yard sale in South America and the way people treated Melania over her beauty and elegance comparatively.
The massive skull discussion speaks for the "darkness to light" concept that sure is Q. Good to see you check in. Now, have you found anything juicy lately or created a cool meme we would love?

originally posted by: dashen
Is this still the Q thread?

Because wtf

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not forgetting 5G, something that can show image of a Stealth plane............OK forget that, for 5G can be used from 3 different spots to (a) Track, Trace, Pinpoint 1 individual. it then creates a 3d imake of such and can / could then draw up not only a 3d image , But draws up a moving screen image showing (b) the selected individual, but also shows what he or she are actually doing etc. All this happening , being setup, whilst everything is discussed.

OK, lets see. With the towers closer together we get some serious pinpoint accuracy in real time. Verses the old tower it might be as much as a couple or more seconds and every millisecond could be observations, perhaps. The chips on this stuff is high grade and super super fast speeds for what we would be used to in our homes.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have been thinking this video's data was out there but had very little to touch or see that was absolute. I still haven't met any aliens, but I have believed these things in our sky were ours. We find out there are lots of ours with Anti Grav engines out there in the Galaxy not just the Solar system based on this information. It sounds like Star Trek is real. I am going to have to pull down another bottle of hopium....96 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

"Val" Valiant Thor is a delegate of the "High Council" who had VIP status at the Pentagon from 1957 to 1960 to discuss concerns of the Cold War, leading up to the Cuban Missile Crisis. The book "Stranger at the Pentagon" by Frank Stranges (1967), in support of Harley Andrew Byrd, gives a UFO account of Thor being a Venusian.

edit on 27-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join