It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
It just seemed like an odd story for a 'top' correspondent to cover. Then to post an actual pic of the dog's body which obviously is going to offend people. And the pic of a single bullet in the grass ? Not to mention it happened on the 17th hole. Anyway... noticing dog comms, it caught my attention

And it could very well be related to the Obama situation with all the crazy woo happening. I would bet not but hell so much is true it is hard to decide on one look anymore.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Prepping for a cyber pandemic: Cyber Polygon 2021 to stage supply chain attack simulation

Will Cyber Polygon 2021 be as prophetic as Event 201 in simulating a pandemic response? 

The SolarWinds hack served as a wake-up call to the supply chain attack vulnerabilities still present in public and private organizations, and it served as a warning that the next breach could be exponentially worse in spreading through any device connected to the internet.

In his welcoming remarks at Cyber Polygon 2020, WEF Founder Klaus Schwab warned about a coming “cyber pandemic” that would be worse than the current global crisis.

We all know, but still pay insufficient attention to, the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack, which would bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole,” he said.

“The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack.”

sociable.co...#:~:text=Following%20up%20on%20last%20y ear’s%20Cyber%20Polygon%20cyber,than%20any%20biological%20virus”%20—%20World%20Economic%20Forum

Belgian government, parliament, colleges hit by cyberattack

The company providing internet services for Belgium’s parliament, government agencies, universities and scientific institutions said Tuesday that its network was under cyberattack, with connections to several customers disrupted.

source
edit on 9-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What stands out to me:
1st Box
Naval charts 1700-1799. Where did the British Navy go during the 18th century?
51-101. maybe a log entry for the voyage in question?

2nd Box
O-H, D. These are on the books shelves, so does this mean that the books listed below should be decoded using O-H and D as decode keys?
Key. The guy wearing the "key" is wearing black and has a ring on that looks very familiar like Hillary Clinton and Iranian General familiar.
Press Start Book and Sabotage Book. While the boxed area says Press Start + Sabotage, I wonder if it has more to do with something in the books that should be looked at instead of just the titles.

3rd Box
There's a lot to go over in this photo, but I will say this: "I get the feeling that this is either a misdirection or refers back to 1944 and stuff that happened then rather than what the photo says. This just might be me though.

4th Box
The image of the Earth covered in ice. Well we are entering the next Glacial Period in our ice age. The global Warming people are trying hard to cover up this fact that we are going to get colder soon. Very soon.

It's going to take me a bit to make sense of any of the images in that third photo, but it still feels like it's about 1944 more than it does about Obama like the photo says.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Children praying.🙃

WHILE PROMOTING Transgender females with an X and a Y and not two X chromosomes as if to say women are nothing.

You can't have it both ways C_A.

You can't eat the cake and have it too.

That bottom quote needed some clarification. (I had a Clara in my office who would "Clarafy" us on matters of money and our business)

Nice to see the children praying no matter the reason.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

For carewemust... updated my Medina Spirit decode in post this replies to.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A late thought on the pic of BO's dog lookalike golf course shootout... I remembered an old saying from when I was a kid, calling someone a "general dogsbody" which was usually self used to describe having to do dirty or repetitive tasks. Had to look it up to be sure.

dogsbody

It sort of implies an inferior position so perhaps the photo of the dead dog looking like BO is a reference to BO may be dead but is still low in the heirarchy. Hs dirty deeds didn't go unnoticed.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good long article that summarizes it all.

Yea, we know how some of those simulations/exercises go Live. Definitely painting a narrative for something big to come.

I was looking for the longer version of Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus Blohschwab dark cyber attack warning I had posted last month. The article you posted has it. Thanks!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
A late thought on the pic of BO's dog lookalike golf course shootout...

The dog killed on the golf course didn't look like BO's dog.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Silly question, but wouldnt being exposed to the elements of salt water spray and possible rain be a bit damaging to that arsenal? Why leave it all exposed like that? Anyone flying over would see it right away unless they are way up at cruising altitude I would think.

edit on 5/9/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's Happening - The Big Shift Has Begun | Dr. Joe Dispenza
YouTube

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Silly question, but wouldnt being exposed to the elements of salt water spray and possible rain be a bit damaging to that arsenal? Why leave it all exposed like that? Anyone flying over would see it right away unless they are way up at cruising altitude I would think.

They were not being transported like that. They are laid out like that to document what was decommissioned.

If you check out the link you will see that they were packaged in plastic bags/containers and stored below deck.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Who's our resident musical genius? Please help confirm musical notes included in this decode!!!

This Storm Rider tweet, at 1459 EST, has hidden messaging in it's picture...

We love you ALL dear Sweet Sacred Mother's.. There are strong Wise
Men, Woman, Soldiers, Patriots creating a peaceful future for you & your loved ones.. You are cherished dearly by Light and Grace,,,,Always in our hearts.. Happy Mother's day
Red heart

Original picture:

Bigger

Contrasted and annotated:

Bigger

NOTES:
1) See child sleeping bottom right,
2) Musical notation - what notes? Are they G and A?
3) Numbers 2 and 21
4) The notation BARS are a CAGE around the child.

I think this points to Great Awakening picture named GA2.21 in #3858!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4b313a No.8113583 📁
Feb 12 2020 12:04:32 (EST)
GA2.21.JPG

[Re_drop]
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

edit on 9-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I guess we are going to see WEF Schwab's cyber attack plan try to implement! Hopefully a counter is in place!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
DOGE-1 to the Moon!...It's meme on meme on memelord!!

twitter.com...

Geometric Energy Corporation's DOGE-1 Mission to the Moon will involve Geometric Space Corporation (GSC) mission management collaborating with SpaceX to launch a 40kg cubesat as a rideshare on a Falcon 9 lunar payload mission in Q1 2022. The payload will obtain lunar-spatial intelligence from sensors and cameras on-board with integrated communications and computational systems.

NewsWire

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

All on Joke currency.😂

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Dog comms?

A lead National Correspondent for CBS news tweeted this:

Odd. That same reporter gave the name and a hyperlink to the dog-killer's twitter account. The man that killed the dog appears to be in some kind of insurance business. That dog-killer posted a strange meme in August 2019 on his twitter page of a dog on an airplane.

Was this killing (if real) an answer to some kind of threat?

twitter.com...

edit on 9-5-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If you are talking about the ones on the bottom, those are whole notes A F A A

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's like the C|A and FB| are working overtime to convince people they are solidly in the "woke" column.

Such extreme measures of; arresting Patriots, making ridiculous old-style TV advertisements, and generally running the place like a circus freak show....you have to wonder why, and why it's so blatant as to be obtuse.

It almost like they want to build credibility with a certain demographic for some sort of reveal. I'm open to suggestions including they actually went full Libtard...but it seems overly sincere and stupid. A diagnosed schizo for a Field Agent? Is it real, or is it designed to enrage Conservatives? It all seems a little too forward-leaning, as this type of thing is actually better done in a subtle manner.

I would guess that it's not what it seems, and as always...consider the opposite.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If men can be women does feminism even matter anymore?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Dog comms?

A lead National Correspondent for CBS news tweeted this:

Odd. That same reporter gave the name and a hyperlink to the dog-killer's twitter account. The man that killed the dog appears to be in some kind of insurance business. That dog-killer posted a strange meme in August 2019 on his twitter page of a dog on an airplane.

Was this killing (if real) an answer to some kind of threat?

twitter.com...

That is a strange post from that guy. I've been scrolling through his Twitter feed and that appears to be the only tweet he has ever sent out that was an attempt at being "humorous." Every other tweet in his feed is about his insurance/consulting firm that he runs. Good catch.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join