It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Emergency declaration issued in 17 states and D.C. over fuel pipeline cyberattack

The US government declared a state of emergency on Sunday after the largest fuel pipeline in the US was hit by a ransomware cyber-attack.

The amendment to the Jones Act enables fuel to be transported by road.

Experts say fuel prices are likely to rise 2-3% on Monday, but the impact will be far worse if it goes on for much longer.

Multiple sources have confirmed that the ransomware attack was caused by a cyber-criminal gang called Dark Side, who infiltrated Colonial's network on Thursday and took almost 100GB of data hostage.

source

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just found a connect showing that Six O'clock can be dangerous applies to saving Israel for last:

Bigger

#916 = Saving Israel for last,

#3599 = Six o'clock can be dangerous

#3599 date = Nov 16th
November = Roman's Ninth month

=> Nov 16th = 916... links to #916

ETA - I'm wondering if the Hamas rockets into Israel are cover to take out Israel Intelligence services (ISIS) Unit 8200 because they are the ones executing the cyber attacks on fuel pipelines?
edit on 10-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Collective Soul - Where the River Flows (1996)

Collective Soul - Observation of Thoughts (2019):

Collective Soul is an American rock band originally from Stockbridge, Georgia. They have a number of good songs from the 90s, imo. Latest album "BLOOD" from 2019.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You might finally be right about something by being opposite all the time.

Actually, the reporters twitter backdrop was what was being pointed out, so I was wrong, but he wasn't covering it.

He was just commenting on the article by someone else probably because he's a dog lover (actually has a dog emoji in his description) and this is a pretty messed up story on its own, let alone to dog lovers.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

OK so I don't know why nobody is looking at the Dog on the golf course story for what it is. Look people It's a luxury Golf Course, where a dog is killed on the 17th hole, and everyone is poking it like it's just a messed up story about a dog. In the mean while every time a comm comes along with a dog pooing or eating or just looking at something it dissolved into a ton of decodes.

Luxury Golf Course = Trump
Unused Bullet = Assassination attempt
Dead Dog = Perpetrator gets killed
17th Hole = "Qanon" will be blamed

I'm not sure why everyone is having a hard time with this. Is it because some ass killed a dog as part of the message. We don't know if the dog in the picture is really dead, it could very well just be laying on the course. Come on people.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The banner on Erasmus Behavioural Lab (EBL) caught my eye...

13 research groups make use of the EBL; all in behavioural studies & 4 are in psychology:

- Biological and Cognitive Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Developmental and Educational Psychology

The creation of the EBL was supported by the Foundation "Vereniging Erasmus Trustfonds."

On their Supervisory Board (Dutch site) they have listed...
Consultant "Hakluyt & Company" which is an obscure British intel group of strategic intelligence and advisory firm. George Papdop & George Webb have spoken about them in the past.

Former senator Bill Bradley:

- Rhodes Scholar
- DNC Presidential Candidate
- Hakluyt (Advisor)
- National Democratic Institute (all about regime change in foreign countries)
- Open Russia Foundation
- Allen & Co.
- McKinsey & Co.
- Oxford Analytica
- Issue One (Soros)
- Accumen Fund (Clinton)

Meet Hillary Clinton’s Other, Much More Powerful and Shadowy Oppo Research Firm

Meet London-based Hakluyt & Co., founded by three former British intelligence operatives in 1995 to provide the kind of otherwise inaccessible research for which select governments and Fortune 500 corporations pay huge sums.

Hakluyt is described by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism’s Henry Williams as “one of the more secretive firms within the corporate investigations world” and as “a retirement home for ex-MI6 [British foreign intelligence] officers, but it now also recruits from the worlds of management consultancy and banking … ”

Info on Hakluyt & Company Limited

EBL is also linked to ResearchGate.net funded by Bill Gates and Peter Thiel.

The Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), hosts seven different lab types and is the sole lab facility for behavioural research at Erasmus University Rotterdam.

On the ERIM site has a 224 page thesis from 2009 titled - Managing Change in the 21stCentury: The Journey towards a New World of Work - A Rebalancing Act of Managerial and Knowledge Worker Power, Roles and Mental Models at Microsoft.

The change within Microsoft the Netherlands was a pilot for the organization to explore the potential of organizing according to the ‘New World of Work’, ‘Digital Workstyle’ and ‘People-Ready’ visions of Bill Gates and Microsoft Corporate1 and is expected to be rolled out globally.

Indeed it did as I was part of that 'corporate change'.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Don't know about anyone else but I'm not part of the no coinkydink crew.

To be fair, they did bring it up.

Not sure what you mean by having a hard time. That part probably doesn't have anything to do with me either.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I mentioned two weeks ago, they were going to alter the testing to show the jab is the savior of all mankind. This is and always has been about the jab.

Let whatsherface tell it as she is both cuter and funner then I am...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
What are you talking about the FBI and MSM said the attack was from a Russian group how could it be from our great friend in Israel? You don’t believe the FBI /sarc.

I think much of the military stuff going on worldwide is a distraction from what is really going on. It’s really interesting because the narrative that has been pushed for decades about who the good guys are and who the bad guys are in many cases reversed.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

BREAKING: Michigan has authorized a full forensic audit of the 2020 Presidential Election

Twitter

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Mention anything other then the jab as a "treatment" for The Rona on any darpa created system and one will be banned in seconds.

But, evidently, Weather.Com is immune (pun intended)?

Immediate Use of Ivermectin Medicine Globally Can End COVID-19 Pandemic: Scientists

A peer-reviewed research has claimed that global ivermectin use can end the COVID-19 pandemic, as the medicine significantly reduces the risk of contracting the deadly respiratory disease when used regularly.

The common antiparasitic ivermectin is being touted as a miracle cure for COVID-19 by doctors and campaigners the world over.

Peer reviewed by medical experts that included three US government senior scientists and published in the American Journal of Therapeutics, the research is the most comprehensive review of the available data taken from clinical, in vitro, animal, and real-world studies.

Fun fact. Medical Mafia folks panic over requests for this med, and it is expensive from them. The med is the exact same treatment used for animals, just a different package and is dirt cheap for animals. The med industry does this ALL the time, repackaging the same exact meds at different prices, which, prior to DJT, folks just loved.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hillary, original author of the Russian Kollusion (10 parts Kahlua, 10 parts Stoli) cost me the election conspiracy theory...

twitter.com...

...is still at it. 4+ years later and she’s still whining about the Russia backed troll farmers who stole the election from her. The same ole song & dance that you can always rely on Democrat hypocrisy accusing their opponents of doing exactly what they do themselves.

Hillary Clinton on Russia and Brexit (May 4, 2021, 90 sec clip; note the pearl necklace)

Appears she’s resurrected that youthful Benghazi-gate era hairstyle that was always so attractive.🙄

In a talk with William Hague organized by the think tank Chatham House about the ‘future of liberal democracies’, Clinton once again resurrected the Russian boogeyman, and suggested that:

‘I think there was also significant evidence of Russian involvement, if not influence or interference, in Brexit.’

Hallelujah! Let us start with the Steele dossier...

Hillary Clinton calls for "global reckoning with disinformation"

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is JFK Jr.

Linwood is as youthful looking as I am. I'm not close to 70.

Pence ain't Pence.

"Pence looking like an Epcot wax sculpture.😂😂"

t.me...

Questions. Details matter.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This Clip is staggering. Her response moves into top five Biden moronic responses. The Federal Government is responsible for maintaining interstate commerce to prevent things of this nature. The Biden goons preachrussia russia russia at every turn, but see terrorism in the form of hacking/ransom as a private matter?

This presentation is a joke, it is like a Q and A before milk and cookie time at preschool.

But what grinds me is this idiot and his question asking - jeeebus what a moron, the lack of oxygen getting to him?

edit on 10-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

OK Guy, I can roll with it. I was trying to imply there probably is some reason this ties into things and then you made me see something. 17th hole is sure KU in our decodes and dog coms being mentioned as such there is something there, here. Still if it was shot three times to kill it, that stinks. The distraction is to be avoided, check!

link   
Don't see this everyday...Fire on the Temple Mount & Al-Aqsa compound...

twitter.com...

PM Netanyahu: "Israel will respond with force, those that attack us will pay a heavy price"

At the same time, rocket alerts on screen.

twitter.com...

Incoming...boom, boom...
twitter.com...

edit on 10-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

also looked into EBL. It's known as a Gain of Function lab. Looking into Gain of Function research, this is what came up:

What is Gain-of-Function Research & Who is at High Risk?

Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded; its focus is on enhancing the pathogens’ ability to infect different species and to increase their deadly impact as airborne pathogens and viruses. Ostensibly, GoF research is conducted for biodefense purposes.  These experiments, however, are extremely dangerous. Those deadly science-enhanced pathogens can, and do escape into the community where they infect and kill people. What’s more, this line of research  can be used for biological warfare.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has headed the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, has played a major role in promoting and funding gain-of-function research, both in the US and China. 

In 2011, controversy erupted when two separate teams of researchers – one headed by Ron Fouchier from the Netherlands, another headed by Yoshihiro Kawaoka from the University of Wisconsin and the University of Tokyo – announced that they had modified the H5N1 avian flu virus so that it jumped from birds to mammals and between mammals.[2],[3]  Both research teams were funded by the NIH – NIAID. They used reverse genetics to build a more lethal virus by combining directed mutations and natural selection, suggesting that this H5N1 variant could be efficiently transmitted between humans.

An increasing number of scientists outside the influenza field have expressed concern over attempts to deliberately increase the human transmissibility of the H5N1 bird-flu virus. This is done by mutating the virus so that it can pass by airborne droplets between laboratory ferrets, the standard “animal model” of human influenza.”

sour ce

COVID-19 Outbreak in China –An Intent Gone Wrong?

A catastrophe waiting to happen has now happened “said Dr. Francis Boyle, drafter of the US Bio-weapons Act [Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989] and author of Bio warfare and Terrorism (2015). He further claims that – coronavirus (2019-nCoV) was certainly an offensive biological warfare weapon. A study by Indian scientists based at the Indian Institute of Technology and University of Delhi confirm this in their study published on 30 January, 2020

In June, 2012 Egyptian virologist Dr. Ali Mohamed Zaki isolated and identified a previously unknown coronavirus from the lungs of 60-year-old Saudi man in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Having failed to nail the causative agent, Dr. Zaki referred the case to Ron Fouchier, a leading virologist at the Erasmus Medical Center (EMC) in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. This Coronavirus sample was then acquired by Scientific Director Dr. Frank Plummer directly from Ron Fouchier and arrived at the National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg (Canada) on 04 May, 2013. 

source

COVID-19—Reckless ‘Gain-of-Function’ Experiments Lie at the Root of the Pandemic

Gain-of-function studies are, according to the U.S. Department Health and Human Services, research which involves increasing the capacity of a pathogen to cause illness. The method is controversial because it can also risk new viruses leaking out of laboratories and into the population. In the period 2014 to 2018 this type of research was prohibited in the U.S., but in December 2017, American authorities announced that these kinds of studies would again be allowed.” From “The Evidence Which Suggests That This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus,” by Aksel Fridstrøm, July 13, 2020

Unbeknownst to the public, a shadowy international network of thousands of virologists, gene engineers, military scientists and biotech entrepreneurs are weaponizing viruses and microorganisms in civilian and military labs under the euphemism of gain-of-function research. They hide behind the guise of “biodefense” and “biomedicine.” But as investigative reporter and bioweapons expert Sam Husseini writes, gain-of-function/biowarfare scientists in labs such as Wuhan, China or Fort Detrick, Maryland, are deliberately and recklessly evading international law:

Gain-of-function experiments on bat viruses aren’t new. Going back decades, these types of experiments have been publicly documented in a series of peer-reviewed scientific papers co-authored by the Director of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Zhengli Shi, popularly known as the “Bat Woman.” Published papers reveal that researchers have been collecting samples, and carrying out experiments to manipulate the bat coronavirus so that it can readily infect human cells

www.organicconsumers.org... oH4qV0XbMzA606VlzpV6XqrkjaE50670lOfV0Y_c

Godfather Of Gain Of Function’: WaPo Columnist Lays Out Fauci’s Possible Role In Wuhan Lab

People don’t want to think about the fact that our hero of the pandemic Dr. [Anthony] Fauci might also have been connected to this research which might also have been connected to the outbreak” of COVID-19, Rogin said.

dailycaller.com... DcsEMnGShQ_ItACPnrAZLqAv60TJvz-s

THE PANDEMIC AND AMERICA’S RESPONSE TO FUTURE BIOWEAPONS

In the fall of 2011, Dr. Ron Fouchier developed “one of the most dangerous viruses you can make.” Fouchier, a Dutch virologist at the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, claimed that his team had “done something really, really stupid” and “mutated the hell out of H5N1.” At nearly the same time, Dr. Yoshihiro Kawaoka at the University of Wisconsin-Madison worked on grafting the H5N1 spike gene onto 2009 H1N1 swine flu, creating another transmissible, virulent strain.

warontherocks.com...

Scientist explains why he created killer virus

Dr. Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, says he created the virus to see what would happen if the H5N1 bird flu virus mutated and had the ability to spread in mammals.

www.nbcnews.com... fTXfPUEVqLv8

Coronavirus mutates rapidly in mink and ferrets. Should we be afraid?

Mink, with their human-like immune systems, are being culled en masse to prevent the spread of COVID-19 mutations

Specifically, virologist Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, revealed in 2011 that he was able to take an influenza virus that did not seem to be transmitted by air, and infected enough ferrets with it that it mutated to the point where it could be airborne. As Science Magazine reported at the time, "The virus is an H5N1 avian influenza strain that has been genetically altered and is now easily transmissible between ferrets, the animals that most closely mimic the human response to flu. Scientists believe it's likely that the pathogen, if it emerged in nature or were released, would trigger an influenza pandemic, quite possibly with many millions of deaths."
www.salon.com...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
SR + couple more.

I don't know if GENERAL Milley was used to TRAP the other GENERALS and bring the ropes closer to JOHN ROBERTS neck...
BUT WORD IS
Durham couldn't move forward with out MIL. Courts finishing thier VETTING on.. Generals. Admirals politicians. State officials who were all BLACKMAIL by the Patriot ACT (Who not only took information from all phones.. Emails and computerd but installed pedophilia.. Photos videos, STAGED Videos of top officials.. Money recipes.. Transactions)
.. CABLES,:, are 3 year MiL. Courts done now and many officials cleared off the fake FALSE insertion into their phones and computers
///
World MILITARY had been VETTING their own Military removing the dark Generals/admirals and people..... And clearing the good MiL Personal

We speculated here a bit ago that the current admin's effort to vet via their social justice gestapo tactics might be cover for the reverse - seeking out the bad folks while stirring up the anti Biden sentiment at the same time.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Pardon me changed my mind, Mods can delete obviously

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Honestly none of what I said applies to you. The reason for me to reply to you on this was more to do with the content of what you were talking about rather then the person ideas you had over it.

It was more of a "your comment sparked the thought" kind of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join