It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

Is from the desk adjusting for timezone like the twit does? If so, then...

5-9-2021 15:57

5-9-2021 16:00

I do not recall him ever calling it a Fake Election. Fraudulent yes, but "Fake" ?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

GhostEzra

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Happy Mother’s Day to all. It will all come back BIGGER and BETTER and STRONGER than ever before. Do not worry!

34.3Kviews10:04

t.me...

Whiplash347

Forwarded from CBK

BOOM 💥

Michigan has requested a full forensic audit.

LETS GO!!!!!!!

t.me...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I do not recall him ever calling it a Fake Election. Fraudulent yes, but "Fake" ?

We're Watching a Movie.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Sports brings out the worst in people.

Betting on golf is probably #1 too if you put too much on it.

I got the impression the post was considering that possibly had something to do with an Obama group or family member.

edit on 9-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry, Rel and to everyone else whom I may agitate. Not to make excuses, but I am suffering from a multitude of health problems and impediments. Both naturally occurring, as well as, big pharma induced.

I did not mean to point the quicksilver trigger at you, my friend. I received a 806 of govt. document from 1954 that had the salaries of every department and staff member, I believe. Anyways, it had been altered and visual instructions were added It told me to go to a certain section, towards the end. It had me scan my eyes around the edge of my phone screen. There was a barcode on the right hand side. Once I had made a complete scan, it said to hold my right thumb down on the screen and then use remaining four digits on my hand and press them against the back of my phone. When I did this, the phone vibrated, as if it had a new sensor implemented (?). It's been one of many escalating idiosyncrasies I've experienced lately.

And if Lin Wood does happen to read these pages, I just want to apologize for not being there yesterday. To avoid grotesque detail, I was not feeling my best. I will make this up to you and Mrs. Kandiss Taylor as soon as possible.

Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there. If it weren't for their nurturing kindness and enduring patience, structured guidance and loving discipline, the world that seems lost now would be fractured spilt infinity.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Interesting stuff in the death of BO article.

Former President Obama’s dog Bo dies

He was 12years old.

Bo, a Portuguese Water Dog, moved into the White House shortly after Obama took office, and was colloquially known as the first dog. He was joined by a second canine of the same breed named Sunnyin 2013.

“It always made the day incalculably better to see Bo wandering around the west wing,” said former Obama administration Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes.

That last quote could easily read as B.O. wandering around the west wing.

Q Drops With BO

Dog death announcement 5-8-2020

Q# 85Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148027165 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:06:58 (EST)

Three connects.

edit on 9-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's definitely going in the archives!!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I didn't take any offense BG, I just didn't want us to lose you!
(...and wanted to explain that I couldn't reply in more detail to your posts until I had a better handle on the content.)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
posted already.
edit on 9-5-2021 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Daily Mail

The guided-missile cruiser USS Monterey (CG 61) seized an illicit shipment of weapons from a stateless dhow in international waters of the North Arabian Sea on May 6-7, 2021.
U.S. 5th Fleet

Mega huge image

Reminds me of my VBSS Ops back in the day.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

"fake Presidential Election" is Huge. We need Q to splain it to us.

Wait a minute! Q taught his closest followers how to decode. We have at least 3 participating regularly in this thread. Come one REL...what is President Trump saying?

edit on 5/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Michigan requesting a full forensic audit at this moment, implies info is leaking out of the Arizona forensic audit, to the legislature in Michigan. Georgia up next.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Boom you don't have to say so but I think you could be JHTH.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry, Rel and to everyone else whom I may agitate. Not to make excuses, but I am suffering from a multitude of health problems and impediments. Both naturally occurring, as well as, big pharma induced.

I did not mean to point the quicksilver trigger at you, my friend. I received a 806 of govt. document from 1954 that had the salaries of every department and staff member, I believe. Anyways, it had been altered and visual instructions were added It told me to go to a certain section, towards the end. It had me scan my eyes around the edge of my phone screen. There was a barcode on the right hand side. Once I had made a complete scan, it said to hold my right thumb down on the screen and then use remaining four digits on my hand and press them against the back of my phone. When I did this, the phone vibrated, as if it had a new sensor implemented (?). It's been one of many escalating idiosyncrasies I've experienced lately.

And if Lin Wood does happen to read these pages, I just want to apologize for not being there yesterday. To avoid grotesque detail, I was not feeling my best. I will make this up to you and Mrs. Kandiss Taylor as soon as possible.

Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there. If it weren't for their nurturing kindness and enduring patience, structured guidance and loving discipline, the world that seems lost now would be fractured spilt infinity.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That looks like enough rifles for an infantry Battalion. Quite a few sniper rifles too. Bound for people who want to take out the Saudi's I am sure.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Daily Mail

The guided-missile cruiser USS Monterey (CG 61) seized an illicit shipment of weapons from a stateless dhow in international waters of the North Arabian Sea on May 6-7, 2021.
U.S. 5th Fleet

Mega huge image

Reminds me of my VBSS Ops back in the day.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It just seemed like an odd story for a 'top' correspondent to cover. Then to post an actual pic of the dog's body which obviously is going to offend people. And the pic of a single bullet in the grass ? Not to mention it happened on the 17th hole. Anyway... noticing dog comms, it caught my attention

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I loathe what the phone does to the human consciousness expression. CLIP

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Bonkers Thread on the CIA woke video symbols embedded.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am not him, though I am here to try and help in any way possible. I will throw this out there... I wonder how well a F.I.S.A. Warrant works for someone who worked for a collection agency that violated Federal Debt Collection Practicing Act. Say, that collector made 200 calls a day. How many folks would eventually be under servailance with the three jump rule? Factor that with these folks were involved in narcotics and gang affiliated activities. The underbelly of corruption is quite disgusting. Fortunate to be alive.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm digging into it as soon as I bolt down a curry mate...

1) The term "fake election" implies that the execution of the election process was fake - so emphasis is not on the result being fraud?

What if...
a) Joe Biden had already been executed before Nov 3rd and the White Hats put in James Woods, or Jim Carey, to play act Biden winning and being inaugurated? That would make the whole election a fraud? It would also teach a mighty lesson to the populace... "You need to look closely at these things - is there an election process step that proves who the individual is standing for election - before you vote?"

or

b) Pres. Trump DID win on the night, with Biden conceding before midnight - but White Hats hid the concession and played the drama on in order to catch the MSM and other players?

2) "Medina Spirit" - Medina is the second most important city in Islam? So Spirit would be a muslim demon or prophet? The last muslim prophet was buried in the mosque built by Mohammed... and look at this picture of the insides from Wiki - Epstein temple?

Bigger

Medina is in Saudi Arabia! Is it also where the Haj pilgrimage takes place?

3) Gematria:
a) Capital letters from POTUS statement are: SKDMSTCTBPE giving: 132, 792, 494(simple, english, jewish)

Equivalents:
Jewish: Times Up, the chosen ones, to the moon and back, i am the alpha and the omega, time out, dont stop, obama is the beast, cursed book, ieso healing goddess, danger aliens are real, called redeemer from god, shaum ramadhan, arabic saudi arabia, special master, christian calendar, lucifer is a man, up in smoke, im upset

English: the living god, gods blessing, light of heaven, walt disney, sputnik v, isopsephy, the rapture, jfk jr is alive, catholic church, andrew cuomo, crypto barn, lionel messi, no coincidences, jesus hes god, is jfk jr alive, the lady mary, god in the flesh, i can talk to god, flower of life, roman catholic, sweet dreams, ashtar sheran, good karma judge, celestial body, world order, jewish calendar, yahweh elohim

b) Medina Spirit gives: 137, 822, 437 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:
Jewish: khristos, secret lord, etherium, thunder, accenture, michael robinson, i am that bread of life, king of clubs, break their bands, do nothing dems, no child left behind act, pleiadians of el shaddai

English: ancient babylon, Vincent Fusca, jesus soon, reveal jesus, toilet paper, anthony fauci, alignment odds, the lords here, mind control, red nova star, washington dc, tell trump, anonymous, tippy top, decode birth info, tomorrow, the crossing, armageddon comes, chloroquine, pfizer vaccine, great red dragon, eye of horus

That's all I got for now!
edit on 9-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Children praying.🙃

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join