It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter kills multiple people at Colorado Grocery store

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
It will be interesting to hear what they report as the motive..

I heard some news source mention his close family members said he had mental problems and thought “imaginary” people were following him.

Then we think about the current administration and past programs like MK Ultra. Makes you wonder man... I thought a 21 looking like a 35 year old was weird enough.

Love how the family cared so much and did absolutely nothing to help him after watching and hearing about him being nuts for years.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We used to put people who had voices in their heads in mental institutions or insane asylums. Now we just give them mind altering drugs and put them back into society.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
We used to put people who had voices in their heads in mental institutions or insane asylums. Now we just give them mind altering drugs and put them back into society.

Or elect them.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The fact that Boulder just lost their “assault weapons ban” and their mag cap ban 1 week ago is a little odd don’t you think? That the shooter would travel from Arvada to Boulder to go to king soopers and have a shoot out?? Fits the gun control Boulder has been pushing for..

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The fact that Boulder just lost their “assault weapons ban” and their mag cap ban 1 week ago is a little odd don’t you think? That the shooter would travel from Arvada to Boulder to go to king soopers and have a shoot out?? Fits the gun control Boulder has been pushing for..

Boulder still had a ban or murdering people though, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm kinda wondering why he only had on underwear too....

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

Or elect them.

Or pay to have their gender changed...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sorry friend I misread what you had written . Why would the dead and wounded care what I think about the miles between Aurora and Boulder that you brought up . My condolences go out to the dead and wounded . These mass shooters are the biggest scum of the earth . I meant no disrespect to anyone so maybe you should come down from your high horse just a bit . The Denver post is garbage . It’s like CNN , I don’t care and they need my personal info before I can read anything

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Boulder still had a ban or murdering people though, right?

Bro you’re on a different level..

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

My guess so he could show to the cops he didn’t have a weapon still so they didn’t shoot him. That or the cops made him strip after they got him at gun point to prove he wasn’t still armed
edit on 23-3-2021 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

more than likely Cops/EMT"S cut his cloths off to stop the bleeding leg and any other wounds.
that would explain why blood wasn't running down his and was dried /drying on it. if you watch the video on page 5 at the 9 sec mark you see the cop on the left start checking his leg until the 11 sec mark.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

more than likely Cops/EMT"S cut his cloths off to stop the bleeding leg and any other wounds.
that would explain why blood wasn't running down his and was dried /drying on it. if you watch the video on page 5 at the 9 sec mark you see the cop on the left start checking his leg until the 11 sec mark.

I can see that, but would procedure for anyone wounded have other steps involved, even if it was the shooter? Like a foil blanket or something?

I think this is the first I have ever seen anyone come out in just underwear. It is almost as if the police wanted everyone to see this guy in full so there could be no mistake. Reminded me of the LEO that started playing music during arrests so they can't be uploaded to YT. Wondering if the next one will be naked....

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by:

Really?...
Everything isnt left vs right. Or white vs minority.

It sure af seems that way.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I can see that, but would procedure for anyone wounded have other steps involved, even if it was the shooter? Like a foil blanket or something?

I think this is the first I have ever seen anyone come out in just underwear. It is almost as if the police wanted everyone to see this guy in full so there could be no mistake. Reminded me of the LEO that started playing music during arrests so they can't be uploaded to YT. Wondering if the next one will be naked....

They obviously knew he was Arabic and a potential terrorist, strip down so we can see if you have a suicide vest on.
At least he wasn’t the underwear bomber.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And he happens to be, once again, a Muslim radical whom hates President Trump, hates all Trump supporters and followed the lying mainstream media closely...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

My guess so he could show to the cops he didn’t have a weapon still so they didn’t shoot him. That or the cops made him strip after they got him at gun point to prove he wasn’t still armed

It's not clear from this police report if they ordered him to remove his clothes, but it makes sense that they did. (Last paragraph of the first picture pg2)

twitter.com...
edit on 23-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Are we NOT surprised.🤡

The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.

NY Times

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Are we NOT surprised.🤡

The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.

NY Times

Whatcha want to bet it was the brother that was at the other King Soopers?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Did he target white people? Since we now must nationalities...if it was all one nationality. Then going by recent standsrds it's a hate crime and a motive most be reported.
I dont know but I heard his motive was Islamic terrorism

He was probably a leftist targeting conservatives.

Sounds like a radical Islamic Democrat targeting white people. If it was any other race,, the Headlines would read 10 insert nationality here shot.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This why America is great. A mentally ill person can purchase a firearm and go shoot people to feel better.

None of this is the way it should be but it is the way it is now in society. The gun issue is now all or none, there is no fixing it. There will be carnage following either path. (Either more random shootings or "not taking my guns" shootings)

There appears to be no middle ground possible. People cannot agree on a mask in a pandemic and this gun issue can be fixed?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join