It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter kills multiple people at Colorado Grocery store

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Are we NOT surprised.🤡

The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.

NY Times

Whatcha want to bet it was the brother that was at the other King Soopers?

So...like the Tsarnaev brothers...but one chickened out?

Odd they were both at grocery stores.
As Biden supporters...perhaps they were there targeting shoppers that weren't wearing masks...or social-distancing properly.
edit on 24-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
We used to put people who had voices in their heads in mental institutions or insane asylums. Now we just give them mind altering drugs and put them back into society.

Or elect them.

Or pay to have their gender changed...

I truly feel that this whole f'ing world is "transitioning," to MORON.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I think this is the first I have ever seen anyone come out in just underwear.

You've never been to a party on my terrace, have you?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So from what I'm reading this morning. He apparently just got naked on his own before he walked out.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are we NOT surprised.🤡

The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.

NY Times

As Biden supporters...perhaps they were there targeting shoppers that weren't wearing masks...or social-distancing properly.

I am kind of wondering if that may be the case about the brother. I am interested to find out more about whatever case he was involved in that flagged the FBI before.

The story just seems really odd. One brother shoots up a KingSoopers, another brother goes to another King Soopers and then a 3rd brother is the one saying he found his other brother (not the shooter) at the other King Soopers. Sounds to me like the 3rd brother may have known of the plan prior and was contacting the 2nd brother because something went wrong or changed with the plan.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm reading this killer was a TDS Biden-supporting follower of Leftist conspiracy theories and often quoted WAPO and NPR in his social media,

This guy was a classic BLUEANON, Blue-tard.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The part that is more odd is that there is 3 brothers from what I have read.

The shooter.
The one at the other store.
The one who went 'looking' for the one at the other store.

The shooter had his 'brothers' car. So, this means one is at a store without a vehicle with a brother 'looking' for them.

I have a feeling we as a general public will not be hearing much more about this. My next thought is to look at flight patterns that day to see if anything was up above. They were during San Bernardino.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
how do we even know this is real? its fed to us on a screen.

How is it so hard to believe that crazy people exist? Go walk around in any major metropolitan area and you'll see them everywhere. It's not unfathomable that some of them would enjoy doing something like this.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Gosh look ... it's the return to that "normal" everyone voted for. I hope they're all happy, but at least they don't have mean Tweets.

Which weren't even necessarily mean....just brutally honest.....the truth just hurt some peoples ears...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are we NOT surprised.🤡

NY Times

Quoting for truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Old: The shooter was white and was motivated by white supremacy.

New: The shooter was Syrian and was a victim of white supremacy.

We live in a clown world, everything inverted & weaponized and Idiocracy was a documentary.

According to the FBI, a mass shooting is defined as 4 or more shot & killed in a single event but that definition seems to vary. Seems the body count is going up and I expect much more, unfortunately due to the epidemic of severe mental illness in this Country after 1 year of lockdown torture, isolation coupled with domestic family issues, unemployment, paranoia, idle hands, fueled by 24/7 radicalization on social media, high on Woke'ism MSM hyenas & Branch Covidian nonsense, spiritual warfare and corrupt politicians who have sold their souls in return for wealth and power, or merely for comfort or sheer survival. Who the eff is driving all this madness?

Because money = power, the cream of the global socioeconomic elite are the proprietors of the World Banking Cartel System. It follows that the international bankers are the people of whom we should be most aware with respect to global tyranny. Just a powder keg of xyz-ISM's waiting to go BOOM!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

America's diversity is a weakness on multiple fronts. We have too many diverging priorities and values to succeed as a country any more.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nailed it. Totally agree. Effin sad!!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

America's diversity is a weakness on multiple fronts. We have too many diverging priorities and values to succeed as a country any more.

Diversity itself is not a weakness. It never has been, not even in nature. Diversity is survival in nature.

I do agree that too many "priorities" is the problem. When we were a melting pot, yet had one cohesive identity is when we were most strong.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Diversity is ok and create culture. Constantly blaming one of those cultures while promoting or protecting others is not. That is where we are right now.

If you are white you should apologize to everyone no matter what even if they attack you. If you are a POC or AAPI or LGBTQR2D2 you can do whatever you want and blame white people.

Sad.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lebron "King" James suffered a "right high ankle injury" against the "Hawks".

Kobe's rape case happened in "Eagle" "Colorado".

Shooting happened in "Boulder" Kobe crashed "FLYING" into a "mountain".

Kobe Bryant has a tattoo of a "crown"

Shooting happened at "King" "Soopers" in "Boulder" "Colorado".

The Last "Supper" was wine and bread the night before crucifixion of Jesus.

"Alyssa" Altobelli, "14", "died" on Kobe Bryant's fatal helicopter crash.

Ahmad Al Aliwi "Alissa" was "14" when he became "paranoid".

"Alissa" killed 10 people and suffered a "right leg injury".

Teri "Leiker" (Laker) died at 51 after working there 30 years. She started at "21", "Alissa" killed everyone at "21".

Eric Talley left behind a family of "8". Kobe used to wear the number "8". Eric's father "Homer" Talley said Eric wanted to be a drone operator or "pilot". The Simpson's opening starts in the "Clouds", "Homer's" "son" gets in trouble, and a baby was put in a bag in a "grocery store". "Homer" also wrote the Iliad which is a poem about the battles of "Achilles".

There's more symbolism in this event I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

A man in Europe caused WWII by pushing that line of thinking.

Racism, bigotry and greed is the real problem.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I do believe "diversity " is an old old wooden ship.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Diversity itself is not a weakness. It never has been, not even in nature. Diversity is survival in nature.

I do agree that too many "priorities" is the problem. When we were a melting pot, yet had one cohesive identity is when we were most strong.
Now remind me, how did the Tower of Babel fair with sudden dramatic diversity. A story perhaps, but there is truth in it.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Now remind me, how did the Tower of Babel fair with sudden dramatic diversity. A story perhaps, but there is truth in it.

Depends on how you want to interpret it.. Did a homogenous society anger God because of their ego/arrogance, so he diversified them and their language?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join