It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter kills multiple people at Colorado Grocery store

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Culture definitely plays a part, but culture provides context only. Not the specific factor (again, for want of a better word) that makes one man choose violence as his course of action, while other men choose other courses of action. In the bigger picture, for many men it's choosing an actual lifestyle of violence and adversity, all day every day. It's not just a reaction to a specific situation. But either way, something prompts them to take a violent path. And I'm wondering this fully aware that the path of violence is not just destructive, but it's self destructive. There's no coming back once you go mass shooter.

I've often pointed out the prevalence of lead-poisoning in inner cities, and the proven links between lead poisoning and violence. I am wondering if there is something similar, such as environmental toxins such as estrogen and other endocrine disrupters, adversely effecting men in general.

You come from a broken family and you see a gang as your family...
You are in a broken school system with no way to get out of it....
The poor prey on the poor...I have seen it time and time again....
Crime and violence is just a norm... And why not? That is the big question...I think humans are violent by nature and that is why we are the apex predator... Our intelligence can over come that, but you can look throughout the world and see what humans can really be like.
It is all fun and games until you are back against a wall... Cut power for 2 months and see what happens... I think in many ways we fake ourselves out in thinking we are not the killers that we are....Hell go back to even the 1920s and before...We were very different, we are like that lion that people pet to get a picture well until one day it takes a bit out of someone.

I have always said, you know that evil race that goes to a planet and rapes all its resources and eats anything that moves, that evil race is us... Humans are the Velociraptor or the mammal world....

edit on 23-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's a lame, retarded way of calling a white person a whitey (WY-T). It's a contemptuous and derogatory slang term for a white person, often used in a pejorative manner. Usually terms like that will get your post removed and possibly get you banned.

Then people complain no one takes their posts seriously. It is funny how many times in the past four years I could agree somewhat with a post until the massive misuse of derogatory slang tends to cheapen the thought while these people think it adds something...I don't get it...

Its like starting a post with All you Sheeple need to...... lol so much for the rest of it...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I keep reading the comment being repeated mass shootings are back up because Dems are in office, and the truth is mass shootings were worse during Trump. For example 2019 had more mass shootings than days.

When I've read conspiracies on false flag events usually there's illuminati/free mason clues or symbols and the only thing I've noticed is it's King, and they have a crown and that is why the virus is named Corona.

Neven Sloan and David Hogg look similar. Crisis actor? Neven's interview in the street coming back to pray is really weird. He said it was a beautiful day.

There's something symbolic about the "shooter" being walked out only in shorts by two people wounded in the leg. Seems like it could mirror a biblical story perhaps. Apparently he did the shooting in black clothes.

There's a bunch about being a good or a bad samaritan. Eric Talley who died, had helped ducks. Dean Schiller who live streamed it, instead of helping others. Then the police help an injured suspect.

It happened at 3600 table mesa drive. 3-6's = 666
Table in spanish is mesa= table table = TT=Twin Towers.

It's the anniversary of the terrorists attack in 2017 in London and in 2016 in Brussels. That's all for now.
edit on 23-3-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

-biden-ban-assault-weapons-boulder

www.rt.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And I do believe that if we did so, we would likewise be addressing whatever causes the racial disproportions in violent crime as well. My best guess is that whatever the problem(s) may be, and probably a combination of factors, there is a root problem leading to most if not all the violence.

I would like to hear your opinion on this. I'm looking from the outside. You have experience and wisdom I don't have.

The root of the problem started around the caveman days...lol. If you think about it a women back in the day spent most of her life pregnant, so pretty much 100% nurturing one way or another. Men were you hunter/gathers, killers etc.

Today, guns are a great equalizer and women are assuming more an aggressive roll, maybe more than you might think about.

This is all I could think about when you said that...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This is all I could think about when you said that...

I was thinking more like female gang members that are more active in the violence side of things, or women in general getting serious about their shooting skills, but yes I can see your point...lol

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Crime and violence is just a norm...

If that were the case, then it would be the case for all men, and also women. But it's not. It cannot even be chalked up to temperment alone, because the same person that would beat up a wall in anger and frustration would not necessarily beat up their wife, or shoot up a grocery store, or multiple massage parlors...

And why not? That is the big question...I think humans are violent by nature and that is why we are the apex predator... Our intelligence can over come that, but you can look throughout the world and see what humans can really be like.

But, again, some humans, not all humans. And while not all men, and not all violent crimes, most violent crimes are committed by men. There's a pattern. A specific pattern.

...Hell go back to even the 1920s and before...

I like to watch old movies occasionally, especially old westerns. The values that were taken for granted then -- such as never shooting a man in the back -- are not the values of today. Whereas people once (almost) universally agreed that violence was only justified in self-defense, today people come with all sorts of excuses for violence against others.

It seems to me that we -- humanity/society -- are finding more reasons to be violent, rather than fewer. And while women may or may not be commiting more violence as well, I do find women excusing violence more often. A lack of empathy and/or an excess of self-importance seems to be growing right alongside the violence and excuses.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The fact you have him and a brother who was looking for his other brother and found him at the same named store just in a different location tells me that there is something very very wrong with this situation.

I know 21 y/o's who look 40. He looks like a over weight ME guy.

The mental illness excuse is in full effect but in Atlanta he hated Asians. It is all BS.

Correct... I went to school with a guy who had a full head of gray hair before his Sr year of high school. I also have seen many people who were bald before they even reached 21, much less bald'ing'.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yes I know the kind... Wait, I lost you at "white". Didn't hear anything but "He is white, you know those whites"

You didn't know that there are 6 billion Whites on this planet?

Heck yeah! All who commit a crime or say something mean are white somehow or another.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BIDEN CALLS FOR ASSAULT WEAPON BAN: www.foxnews.com...

I can assault someone with my shoe. Does it qualify?

Yes, as will your mean words. Those will be viewed as assault weapons.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

There were none in 2020. So i guess that tells us that guns are not the problem...right?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
Weird.... if you look at the mug shot and read the description of the suspected shooter (age 21!) then compare that to the man taken into custody yesterday and the confirmation that the only one hospitalized was in fact the shooter.. that person first pictured by media does not look like an average 21 year old. Lol he looks mid 30’s.. doesn’t add up

Can you link the mug shot pic? I'm not finding it anywhere.

My heart breaks for the families of the victims (and the victims lucky enough to have made it out alive)...

kdvr.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Only 3 1/2 more years to go hopefully then the violence won't be needed.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If that were the case, then it would be the case for all men, and also women. But it's not. It cannot even be chalked up to temperment alone, because the same person that would beat up a wall in anger and frustration would not necessarily beat up their wife, or shoot up a grocery store, or multiple massage parlors...

I think assault on women in general was a norm until recent times in the west, BUT still in many parts of the world a back hand to your wife because she was a little uppity is seen as the correct thing to do..... I disagree with the "beat up a wall, but wouldn't be violent to others"... Shooting up people with no real reason is just plain crazy, so you have 330 million people, some are crazy MOFOs.

Have you ever lived in other countries? I have lived all over the world so I have a much different perspective of what humans can be like and what cultural norms can do.

But, again, some humans, not all humans. And while not all men, and not all violent crimes, most violent crimes are committed by men. There's a pattern. A specific pattern.

All people can and will be violent, depends on the situation. The ones who would never be are the ones eaten first. What do you do when violence is a cultural norm? The pattern is most likely Testosterone compared to estrogen...kind of hard to get over 1 million years of evolution in a 100 years... The other pattern is I'm 6'5" 280 pounds and I can bench 325 at the age of 60, so people use what they got....A 110 pound female doesn't have much going for them in the whole I choose to be violent thing.

I think you are looking too much on the physical violent side of things...There are a lot of women we could label as evil that never lift a finger in violence.

It seems to me that we -- humanity/society -- are finding more reasons to be violent, rather than fewer. And while women may or may not be commiting more violence as well, I do find women excusing violence more often. A lack of empathy and/or an excess of self-importance seems to be growing right alongside the violence and excuses.

I disagree, there is a lot less violence in the world than in the past, or even recent past. Today it is just more focused on where in the past it was just a norm, so people didn't think much about it. If you are a boxer do you constantly think about the violence of the sport of getting hit or hitting someone? Nope....

24/7 news doesn't help either...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've yet to see the Islamic terrorism angel brought up in the media or even speculated. As Zero Hedge quipped, now that we know the shooter is Ahmad Al-Issa, this will story will have a short news cycle.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Family immigrated from Syria when he was young.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Heck yeah! All who commit a crime or say something mean are white somehow or another.

Its like Bubba on shrimp... You got the White Whites, You got the Latino Whites, you got the Asian Whites, You got the light skin Black Whites, You got the Middle Eastern Whites, You got the Jewish Whites, and you got the want-a-be Whites...

Damn that is a lot of White people...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Culture definitely plays a part, but culture provides context only. Not the specific factor (again, for want of a better word) that makes one man choose violence as his course of action, while other men choose other courses of action. In the bigger picture, for many men it's choosing an actual lifestyle of violence and adversity, all day every day. It's not just a reaction to a specific situation. But either way, something prompts them to take a violent path. And I'm wondering this fully aware that the path of violence is not just destructive, but it's self destructive. There's no coming back once you go mass shooter.

I've often pointed out the prevalence of lead-poisoning in inner cities, and the proven links between lead poisoning and violence. I am wondering if there is something similar, such as environmental toxins such as estrogen and other endocrine disrupters, adversely effecting men in general.

Crime and violence is just a norm... And why not? That is the big question...I think humans are violent by nature and that is why we are the apex predator... Our intelligence can over come that, but you can look throughout the world and see what humans can really be like.
It is all fun and games until you are back against a wall... Cut power for 2 months and see what happens... I think in many ways we fake ourselves out in thinking we are not the killers that we are....Hell go back to even the 1920s and before...We were very different, we are like that lion that people pet to get a picture well until one day it takes a bit out of someone.

I have always said, you know that evil race that goes to a planet and rapes all its resources and eats anything that moves, that evil race is us... Humans are the Velociraptor or the mammal world....

Very well put. But in this case I am thinking mental illness is more to blame than 'human nature' since the majority (VAST) of gun owners never have nor will commit a violent crime.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seeing his little mentally challenged little teeny eyes really turns me off into showing any ounce of respect even if I was paid to do so. Put that dog out to pasture.
This is a prison planet and it was 'designed' to be so, as a very very hard school.

Unfortunately for the majority of souls it doesn't work unless it's been hundreds of years...

a reply to: xuenchen

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join