It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class War Intensifies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
These are Marxist playbook attacks on capitalism.
Black Lives Matter movement—whose founders are trained Marxists.
All of these things happening are a real war being waged.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Just like every other orwellian use of words by the manipulators of the game, progressive=regressive.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds about right for a guy like you . So you use race to move you forward in life . You should try your own merit maybe , the content of your character . It’s worked for me and my family . Honest to god you seem just like the democratic leaders you defend constantly .
edit on 8-3-2021 by Thenail because: Revision

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 19Bones79

Our government has been doing this for a very long time. At a previous position, whenever we needed to try and get the inside track on winning a government contract, we'd call our 'Superfecta' contact: Female/Minority/Wounded/Veteran.

Goodnight losers, we got the deal.

Yes. I knew a woman that had a bit of Native American blood and she owned a construction company that always had work due to getting contracts that had government money in them.
Surprise, she was a figurehead. Her husband ran the outfit, but her name was on the paperwork.

Happens a lot. Small business minority owners get contracts. In NC, successful company, same thing, “owned” by a female, gets all sorts of state contracts, but it’s really ran by her husband.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Sounds about right for a guy like you . So you use race to move you forward in life .

Yup, and so did the husband and wife that owned the business that the government set up the requirements for winning said contracts.

You should try your own merit maybe , the content of your character .

That and $5.50 will get you back to Virtue Mountain where you can signal to your heart's content. In the real world the Federal Government says the people I described have the inside track for winning business.

Got a problem? Take it up with your legislators.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Don't care...

Its shorter and its woke lingo kid speak these days... 2 birds stoned at once...or something like that.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer Iberia or Conchita. Goya beans, rice and other packaged goods for some odd reason typicaly cost a bit more. And for whatever reason it seems like the goya beans always clump and stick to the bottom of the can. Makes me waste precious seconds of my life i will never get back scraping it out with a spoon or fork. I could have been doing signifigantly more productive things with those few seconds. such as ... nothing at all, for example.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I buy products and use services. Which i deem resonable...

Couldnt care less who makes them....

Happy days

Riouz

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I prefer Iberia or Conchita. Goya beans, rice and other packaged goods for some odd reason typicaly cost a bit more. And for whatever reason it seems like the goya beans always clump and stick to the bottom of the can. Makes me waste precious seconds of my life i will never get back scraping it out with a spoon or fork. I could have been doing signifigantly more productive things with those few seconds. such as ... nothing at all, for example.

The issue is Goya products are more patriotic due to recent reasons. They are millions of cans of Goya nopales acting as paperweights since now the purchasers have no clue what to do with the contents.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This thread is a good example of basic deflection, refocusing public attention away from whatever the nefarious, yellow bellied control freaks are up to and promoting the usual polarity and false debate.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
15% of the population receiving 100% of the attention is the same as the child throwing a temper tantrum in the checkout aisle of the grocery store.

It will end badly for them and anyone trying to fully segregate them back out of society. Which is what is happening.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So everything's racist now, so we should shop at the grocery store and think what kind of racist am I today when I decide which goods to buy.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

especially when there are no races , ethnic origins aye , but races no

at least according to science and the mapping of the human genome, there is ZERO biological evidence for race

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes. I knew a woman that had a bit of Native American blood and she owned a construction company that always had work due to getting contracts that had government money in them.
Surprise, she was a figurehead. Her husband ran the outfit, but her name was on the paperwork.

I always find that funny when you meet these people who claim to be "part native" and collect oodles of government benefits, but they look as white as any other ordinary white person lol. I'm sure they did have a few native ancestors quite a ways back, but it's been bred out of them to the point where it doesn't even really count anymore, and they're just taking advantage of an affirmative-action technicality.
edit on 10-3-2021 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan

I always find that funny when you meet these people who claim to be "part native" and collect oodles of government benefits, but they look as white as any other ordinary white person lol. I'm sure they did have a few native ancestors quite a ways back, but it's been bred out of them to the point where it doesn't even really count anymore, and they're just taking advantage of an affirmative-action technicality.

Wow, you dont have any idea what youre talking about.

Im almost as fair skinned as a regular white woman (except when summer hits) but my mother is full blood Navajo from the Rez in New Mexico, and my father is white.

Should probably use more common sense before using such stupid blanket , dare I say, racist statements
edit on 10-3-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm mixed race. Where do I queue up?

F the whites and blacks. I'm gray, son.
edit on 10-3-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I suppose there's no room for mutts.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I'm mixed race. Where do I queue up?

Half Elf?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

especially when there are no races , ethnic origins aye , but races no

at least according to science and the mapping of the human genome, there is ZERO biological evidence for race

If this is so, if "race is just a social construct"...

Why does the MSM use race as a cudgel, and why do they constantly focus on race as it pertains to social and economic issues?

For instance, the MSM has been harping on race in the context of COVID's impact.

Seems like a convenient dog whistle IMO.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I know this question gets asked again and again, but, how is this not racist?

Its like that commercial with the black woman who is a business owner. She is talking about how being in her position allows her to hire people who look like her. And this isn't racist? Can an old white guy do that and get away with it?

The double standard is the worst form of racism we have right now. Not only is it racist itself, it allows other forms of racism to be perpetuated ad nauseum.
edit on 10-3-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join