It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class War Intensifies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
What if I want to search for Pakistani-owned quick marts?

I just tried, I can look for Pakistani Markets or Groceries.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Those are the t's and c's of the game.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: 19Bones79

Are there any liberals out there who reject this?

Not really. They'll sing its praises and then buy their usual brands. It's all about appearances. Just like that mayor in Seattle who paid off duty cops to guard her street from BLM when they got too close to home.

I feel pretty confident, having seen this same mentality/scenario play out over a wide range of subjects now, literature, history, government, business, entertainment, sports, etc etc.

Generally the prototypical Liberal (non SJW) response is to shrug their shoulders, say "Aww shucks, but at least Trump is gone!", and carry on with their life. They are completely oblivious to the overall trend and cannot see the forest through the trees at this point.

They will continue to shrug this phenomenon off, make light of it, ignore it, until the identity politicians work their way around to commandeering something that actually matters to them/bothers them, THEN and only then will they twist their underwear in a knot. At that point, the momentum/inertia may be too great to overcome, plus, the rest of the people that cared enough to nip this in the bud will have already retreated/moved to a mountain/or will be too disillusioned to GAF about the issue anymore.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How about Irish-owned businesses? Albanian florists? Colombian car washes?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So this is funny. I took a friend of mine shopping. Now this person is black, not African-American, but they will point out "Black". Anyways we saw some of these tags and their comment was priceless. They saw the item and said, "That's a horrible product, I wouldn't advertise that as Black Owned. Just horrible"

So to a Black person who was both a member of the 1960s peace movement and the more militant one as well (Nation of Islam from pre Farrakhan days) they didn't care that the business was black owned, they only cared about the product quality. So if a black person doesn't give a crap, why should I?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The cashier won't notice. If you use anything other than cash, or you use a rewards card with cash, all of those transactions are tracked and in a database. The level of profile building you can do with shopping habits is insane, it's one of the reasons cyber security breaches on some of these companies have so much information that gets out the door, because they store so much on every customer.

So no, the cashier won't notice. The business you shop at, will notice, and pass that information on to whatever group would look into it. Obviously that goes down the rabbit hole of conspiracy, but it wouldn't shock me that if some sort of social credit score system were to show up your shopping habits would be highly scrutinized. Did you invest enough in minority owned businesses this month? If not, your score goes down.

All this to say, pay in cash, do not join a rewards program.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Where are all the lefties/potato Biden supporters? Why aren’t they in here defending Giant?

Because even they know someone as #ed up as them can't make this equally #ed up lipstick-donning pig look good.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Made me a chuckle, I am over in Blighty but still looking through My telescope from the other side of the pond it look's pretty much as if the grandchildren of the people that campaigned for an end to segregation are now campaigning to bring it back, that and if gender is a thing on toilettes and we have lost count of how many variety's a building really needs to have to cater to all genders (there are only two but let's play there game for a moment) and then we add in the new discrimination because some choosy person of some ethnicity only wants to use a toilet that is used only by others of there particular ethnicity (Which is probably just something they identify as same as Gender since we are all only really one race with varying skin shades and eye colours and some folk's with fine hair and others with coarse etc).

They will probably end up having to have an entire multi story building just to house the toilette facility's alone, then separate cafeterias, separate shelf space in supermarkets will turn into separate supermarkets (there are only two sides to the street so don't know how they will partition that in there new segregated society).

Now probably no one ever saw Martin Luther King angry - really angry - but this kind of crap would most likely break his heart and make him truly angry, all the lives lain down to end discrimination, to follow his dream of people just being people only for some dick heads to set fire to the place and demand everything from race war to there own separate discriminated, segregated vegetables.

This is a head in hand's kind of decision and whoever made it need's to be fired.

And yes this is really part of the class war, a veiled hidden part and it is called Divide and Conquer but I doubt it is the one percent, it is likely to be some of them but some from every other demographic as well but if you are pointing up the wealth ladder than it is the 0.0001% not the one percent which is a far larger number of mostly innocent but wealth people.

edit on 8-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Buying a product because of the race of the person that is producing the products seems racist to me.

All part of that "institutional racism" we hear so much about. Just like Affirmative Action.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The first one kinda worked, the last two not so much.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Are we just broad-brushing ALL Black ppl as victims right out of the womb now?

Will those without Black-Owned products on their receipts suffer retaliation?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The one thing that hasn't changed during this time is that the one who has the gold makes the rules.

That is as always the gold standard.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just start stealing all the black owned products. Prices will rise eventually.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The constant race baiting only serves one purpose and they have to keep doing it. They can't afford to lose anymore black voters. Notice they never mention Trump got more Black votes than any GOP candidate in 60 years. The race division is phony as phony gets. Blacks are united with conservatives more so than anytime in history. Everyone knows what is going on. I'm not pro GOP just stating that the other party is losing Black voters in droves and they have to keep racism and hate racheted up all the time.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I doubt anyone will notice though. The cashier is not going to memorize the black owned products and give someone a high five.

You've clearly never had to work in a grocery store. That is exactly the kind of dumb # a woke manager would make their cashiers do.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

The only song that's on a permanent loop at Giant right now is Getting jiggy with it as pre-approved by their majority old, white shareholders.

And you WILL like it.

edit on 8-3-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I wonder if it occurs to these numbnuts that like to segregate everything by race that people might AVOID buying things labeled ‘black owned’ out of protest.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Good. Now I know which items to avoid.

Until BLM and their protest security company "Antifa" are held to account over the destruction they caused last year, black owned anything can kiss my grits.

You don't get to destroy innocent people's lives and livelihoods to improve your own and then expect support for doing so.

Honestly, who TF do they think they are??!!

They won't be getting my support anyway, that would make me complicit. Seriously.

Think about that. The unwarranted guilt trip that is being dumped on EVERYONE except the "black community" should COMPEL you to support a movement that wants ZERO input from non-blacks????

Get bent.

F that.

edit on 3/8/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Weird how civil rights went from ending segregation back to being segregated.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What about Bangladeshi Vegan Transvestite Attack Helicopters?

Cuz that's what I'm identifying as today.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join