It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have bought Ivermectin?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Anybody here wonder why anti-bacterial/parasitic medicines work against a supposedly viral infection. I was led to believe one was ineffective against the other.
Yeah. Very much so.

Kinda like a regular pet med cures cancer....?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: one4all
Just research whats in Ivermectin then make a home remedy....always remember big pharma rips off Mother Nature because she cant defend herself and WE LET THEM DO IT.

I bought 4 x 26 oz bottles of Nocino and a bottle of Wormwood bitter and a bottle of clove extract.

Kind of the same but different.

Indeed, even with covid being a joke, anti-parasitics seem to be the key. Herbs will do. We knew it from the start, didnt we? Wormwood contains sesquiterpene lactones. Lactones is what Ivermectin is based on... I'm sipping Wormwood right now. An ethanolic extract in tonic water. Not too bad so it's probably too weak. That's the problem with herbs - you cant be sure about the right dose. Barberin from Pumpkin seeds or European Barberry... I read about Barberry being effective against Lyme disease. Everyone should deworm once a year anyway. You deworm your dog every other year but never yourself? Once in a decade? Come on, everyone has some parasites. Even if you cook everything you eat. They are in the water, in the dust in the air. It could be a fecal dust from dog poo, pigeon poo.

Covid is not a joke....it has been the GLOBAL IDENTIFICATION of a Pleomorphic Bacteria that has FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS been weaponized by a Group of Anti-Humanitarian Money Mongering Monsters who ....this has been Genocide of the poor......the way the weaponized MEDIA which is owned by the same Monsters misrepresent the facts are yet more crimes against Humanity.

The Parasites are the conduit the REAL ENEMY the Pleomorphic Bacteria enters our body,the Parasites and Pleomorphic Bacteria live SYMBIOTICLLY.

There is no problem with herbs.....and it doesnt take much of any of the proper ones to kill this tiny weak little pissant of a bug.....we do not need a Sledghammer to kill an Ant.

Certain untreated foods carry the parasitic infections which harbor the Pleomorphic Bacteria.....only Freeze Drying or Irradiation can kill the bugs.Pork,Chicken,Eggs and more.......yes grasp that idea.....billions of People have intentionally been fed untreated foods to infect them....intentionally.,,,AND....natural Anti-Parasitic foods have in an organized manner been excluded from our Grocery Stores and Education Programs....while our Global Water supplies have been weaponized against us all and treated with chemicals that break down into by-products which SUPPORT THIS BAD BUGS SURVIVAL....grasp that fact and fear for Humanity because as the late Respected Hula Clark showed us all only 2 Companies supply the Chlorine /Chloride that goes into the water we drink GLOBALLY making us extremely vulnerable as a group to nefarious intentions or natural disaster.

We dont care about the other Parasites and Bacteria....we are only now learning enmasse about the real enemy....the Pleomorphic Bacteria....and this proof of its existance has already blown The Great Virus Lie out of th water.....there is no such thing as a "virus".... the scientific proof of a virus is a COMPUTER MODEL....understand that !!! ---- no one has ever proved that a thing called a virus even exists.....its all based upon a computer model.....look it up and learn.

edit on 1-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I cannot keep caring for patients when I know that they could have been saved with eearlier treatment and that drug that will treat them and prevent the hospitalization is Ivermectin.

Physician Tells Senate, Ivermectin Is a COVID 'Wonder Drug;' 'If You Take It, You Will Not Get Sick'

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Hope you watching the weekly updates

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join