It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have bought Ivermectin?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just have secured my Ivermectin in case I get COVID-19. The 1st Pharmacy couldn't or wouldn't get it for me. They knew better than I and probably wanted to save me from myself. Give me the death shot instead.

So I had the subscription sent to CVS and they were able to get it!

I wonder how to tell for sure if I get the disease????? The tests are often false positives?????????

So........ How many of you have bought Ivermectin for some type of protocol? How many have succumbed to peer pressure and propaganda and taken the shot????
edit on 27-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

99.95 per cent survival rate in my category I'll run with my immune system

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

99.95 per cent survival rate in my category I'll run with my immune system

I guess doing nothing is better than something you don't have all the facts about.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

O I have studied this for hundreds of hours but my findings will just be drowned out by pro vaxx trolls if I present them,yes your drug works like hydroxichloraquine

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My mother is 91 and she just got her first coronavirus vaccine shot.
I got a picture of her and obviously she's in memory Care center at the present time.
All I can say is that she looks like a ghost after getting the shot from what I've sold two weeks ago.

In today's news the Chinese people in China are very fearful of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine is causing a lot of fears among the general population whether they were going to take it or not take it and it government is showing some strength with an iron fist so the outcome is still unclear what's going to happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I have horse ivermectin from tractor supply. Easy to use plunger by weight.

I will take it at first sign of symptoms. Fever, chills, flu like exhaustion, etc.

www.evms.edu...

Developed and Updated by Paul Marik, MD, FCP (SA), FRCP (C), FCCP, FCCM.
Professor of Medicine, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Eastern Virginia Medical School
December 27th, 2020

edit on 28-2-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So, you avoid the associations of credentialed experts, because YouTwitFace!

LOL

At least the Ivermectin will treat your intestinal worms.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I take it you are not up to date on the Ivermectin studies?

ivmmeta.com...

Conclusion
Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 42 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 4 trillion (p = 0.00000000000023). As expected for an effective treatment, early treatment is more successful, with an estimated reduction of 83% in the effect measured using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.17 [0.11-0.28].

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I take it you are not up to date on the Ivermectin studies?

ivmmeta.com...

Conclusion
Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 42 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 4 trillion (p = 0.00000000000023). As expected for an effective treatment, early treatment is more successful, with an estimated reduction of 83% in the effect measured using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.17 [0.11-0.28].

Weren't you just advocating the use of horse Ivermectin on humans?

FAQ: COVID-19 and Ivermectin Intended for Animals - FDA

Some of those '42 studies' were in vitro with the concentrations of Ivermectin 100's of times a safe human dose. That means that we can ignore those particular studies, as what they tell us is not medically useful for humans.

Also no-one is saying that Ivermectin is ineffective. They are saying that, at the doses where it is provably effective, it will cause other problems up to and including death.

Any treatment regime needs to be balanced, advantages vs. risk-factors, and most of the politically motivated propaganda sites do not mention risk factors.

For example, I am sure that a blast of Cobalt rays kills the COVID-19 coronavirus rapidly. I would, however, not recommend radiation treatment for COVID-19 because it would harm more than it helps. It is that simple.

The fact is, that the AMA and the FDA have not (to my knowledge) approved Ivermectin for use against COVID-19, except in medical trials. It isn't because of their politics, it is because their conclusions of risk/benefit analyses are not favorable, and they need to see sufficient reliable evidence that a clinical dosage regime is effective and not harmful.

edit on 28/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
How many have succumbed to peer pressure and propaganda and taken the shot????

Peer pressure? Never succumbed to peer pressure in my life, never will.

What I did do was take the Oxford Vaccine when offered.

I've had every vaccination recommended to date and none have done me any harm.

I had it 8 days ago, 1st 2 days I was a bit tired. The past 3 days I've had dizzy spells but, having just woke up today, seem to have gone.

I made an informed decision based on the fact that my flatmate and the mother of my 2 young children are very high risk while I myself have a very good immune system and would most likely be asymptomatic.

I'll be sure to post on ATS if I regret my choice but I feel that is very unlikely.
edit on 28/2/21 by djz3ro because: Spelling (I have just woke up and in the middle of making coffee)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Sounds to me like their might be a Darwin Award waiting for people who take this?

Once again I'll go with more reputable Doctors than the quacks peddling this crap

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I've had every vaccination recommended to date and none have done me any harm.

See everyone what vaccines will do to you over time. Poor guy doesn't even know.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I would be a little concerned with the doses strength if using animal Ivermectin. A doctor said you could use it in an emergency. Because of my insurance I didn't pay a dime for the 3 mg pills anyway. Would have cost $140.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I've read much the same you have I would imagine. The difference being I apply critical thinking when I read things, I don't fall down wormholes (not anymore anyway, times have changed and things in my life forced me to be critical of the information put before me, I'm almost Spock-like in my logical thought process sometimes).

You have to stop assuming that everyone who has a different viewpoint to you is somehow intellectually inferior, it's a logical fallacy that you perpetuate to make yourself feel superior and it's quite sad to see you repeat this, day in, day out...
edit on 28/2/21 by djz3ro because: Who knew Spock had a C in it? Not me, I'm not a Trekkie!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

This is so apt..

edit on 28/2/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

As for Invermectin, I think I'll pass!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I think I'll stick to my for human 3 mg pills.

The pharmacy directions say to take one pill per day?

But my FRONT LINE COVID-19 CRITICAL CARE ALLIANCEPROPHYLAXIS & TREATMENT PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19 pdf says to take 5.5 pills per dose for my weight??? The dose to be taken on the 1st and 3rd day. Then once per week if needed.

I'm guessing the pharmacy has no idea how to use Ivermectin to treat Covid -19.

edit on 28-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If you can get it I would recommend Vitamin D pills myself. My Dr in Mar. of 2020 thought my Vit. D levels were low and prescribed 50,000 IU Vit. D2 pills. Then in April I got a little bit sick then it went away. Then in January one morning I woke up and had no sense of taste or smell. So I took a D2 pill. Was perfectly normal by lunch. At least for me massive doses of Vit. D seem to be the fix.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I genuinely hope you don't suffer any adverse side effects but it wouldn't be me.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Just research whats in Ivermectin then make a home remedy....always remember big pharma rips off Mother Nature because she cant defend herself and WE LET THEM DO IT.

I bought 4 x 26 oz bottles of Nocino and a bottle of Wormwood bitter and a bottle of clove extract.

Kind of the same but different.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join