It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have bought Ivermectin?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Not me. I continue to triple- mask. It’s day 315 now. I’m trying to peek out my windows, but my eyes eschew sunlight while my skin craves it.

Kinda like human touch.

I’m sure I’ll be fine. My kitty likes dry food.

Until I die. Then it’s cheeks And noses

And I be like, damnit kitty you liked dry food!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
My mother is 91 and she just got her first coronavirus vaccine shot.
I got a picture of her and obviously she's in memory Care center at the present time.
All I can say is that she looks like a ghost after getting the shot from what I've sold two weeks ago.

In today's news the Chinese people in China are very fearful of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine is causing a lot of fears among the general population whether they were going to take it or not take it and it government is showing some strength with an iron fist so the outcome is still unclear what's going to happen.
Weird. I herd the Sino-vax and Sputnik are the most viable shots.

Wait. We talking about efficacy for the living?

Edit: MIM here is hoping for the best for your Ma
edit on 28-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Just research whats in Ivermectin then make a home remedy....always remember big pharma rips off Mother Nature because she cant defend herself and WE LET THEM DO IT.

I bought 4 x 26 oz bottles of Nocino and a bottle of Wormwood bitter and a bottle of clove extract.

Kind of the same but different.

Indeed, even with covid being a joke, anti-parasitics seem to be the key. Herbs will do. We knew it from the start, didnt we? Wormwood contains sesquiterpene lactones. Lactones is what Ivermectin is based on... I'm sipping Wormwood right now. An ethanolic extract in tonic water. Not too bad so it's probably too weak. That's the problem with herbs - you cant be sure about the right dose. Barberin from Pumpkin seeds or European Barberry... I read about Barberry being effective against Lyme disease. Everyone should deworm once a year anyway. You deworm your dog every other year but never yourself? Once in a decade? Come on, everyone has some parasites. Even if you cook everything you eat. They are in the water, in the dust in the air. It could be a fecal dust from dog poo, pigeon poo.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I did the test 3 times already and all negative. I see people get sick and some dead ones too where I work.

Always practiced good hygiene and personal protection, people needed the virus to understand they need to wash their hands or use sanitizer.

I also take supplements and natural medicine as prevention.

I'm in the list for the vaccine but didn't receive the appointment yet.

I don't believe member One4all has a good idea.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Doctor Smith

O I have studied this for hundreds of hours but my findings will just be drowned out by pro vaxx trolls if I present them,yes your drug works like hydroxichloraquine

I've read dozens of books on UFO, but I doubt that NASA would listen to me in regards of FTL travel.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I just have secured my Ivermectin in case I get COVID-19. The 1st Pharmacy couldn't or wouldn't get it for me. They knew better than I and probably wanted to save me from myself. Give me the death shot instead.

So I had the subscription sent to CVS and they were able to get it!

I wonder how to tell for sure if I get the disease????? The tests are often false positives?????????

So........ How many of you have bought Ivermectin for some type of protocol? How many have succumbed to peer pressure and propaganda and taken the shot????

OK, could you please explain to me why one unproved drug from big pharma is any betterworse than another unproved drug from big pharma?

Couldn't Gates or Clinton or Epstien just be putting microchips in that as well?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Zinc
Vitamin D

Ivermectin has anti viral properties as well as anti-parasitic.

You can keep you Covid shot. I have a healthy immune system and no underlying health issues.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I bought cold & flu medicine because that’s what you do when you catch the flu.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Ivermectin? Do you have headlice?

Are you a horse?

What dosage of Ivermectin do you plan to take if you get a WuFlu?

Is there science involved here, and can you inform us of your reason to use this?

Enquiring minds want to know

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It's a chemical from Big Pharma.

What make this any safer than the Covid shot?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I don't believe member One4all has a good idea.

That as a typo. It should say "I do....", not "I don't...".

That's what I mean.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Anybody here wonder why anti-bacterial/parasitic medicines work against a supposedly viral infection. I was led to believe one was ineffective against the other.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wonder why they don't include Prozac. I have a friend who works in an ICU and told me about it.
There has been a ton of info on it in med journals since the beginning of CV - with some pointing to the efficacy being akin to Tamiflu for Flu.
There is a mechanism in this particular SSRI that stops inflammation and so it shows much positive result in preventing the cytokine storm that makes CV soooo.... dangerous.

Some interesting research on just this first page of a Google search on Prozac and CV:
Info on Prozac and CV

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I've had every vaccination recommended to date and none have done me any harm.

Good for you... you're lucky.

Personally, I simply do not trust my government or the medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex enough to inject toxic chemicals (as described on the package contents themselves) into my body, let alone that of my children.

I made an informed decision based on the fact that my flatmate and the mother of my 2 young children are very high risk while I myself have a very good immune system and would most likely be asymptomatic.

So... seeing as the vaxx manufacturers themselves tell you outright that it won't stop you from catching COVID, or spreading it to others (like those high risk you live with), I'm trying to figure out just what benefit you think this provided...

???

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Ivermectin? Do you have headlice?

Are you a horse?

What dosage of Ivermectin do you plan to take if you get a WuFlu?

Is there science involved here, and can you inform us of your reason to use this?

Enquiring minds want to know

One wonders just where your inquiring mind has been...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Use it for my animals so always have some on hand, however it's a cheap and safe drug that, if effective for covid, should be provided by a doctor only.

I really feel that the medical system is morally responsible to provide the best known care to patients and if that means ivermectin they've got some explaining to do regarding the last year. That said, the authorities being the authorities, likely will end up banning it's use by farmers because people were desperate and resorted to animal meds. I'm not blaming the people in this case because the entire medical system turned a blind eye to looking at existing treatments in favour of vaccines and the media pushed fear but it could lead to yet another restriction to make farming even more difficult.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I've thought about it and looked a bit into it, but don't even know where to begin. I would also like to try Ivermectin as a first course of treatment and skip the vaccines until they are licensed.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I've thought about it and looked a bit into it, but don't even know where to begin. I would also like to try Ivermectin as a first course of treatment and skip the vaccines until they are licensed.

I got all my supplements from Swansons Vitamins. Then I gave the doctor a copy of the protocol and had him wright me prescription for the Ivermectin.

You better get the treatment ingredients before not after you get sick. You might have a hard time getting the Ivermectin.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So Peru did a test oh look those treated with Ivermectin went to work and the Capital didn't.

a reply to: sunkuong

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join