It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shocks The World! Alex Jones Predicted COVID Lockdown in 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Not hard to predict that a pandemic would result in a lockdown. It's in the pandemic manual to prevent spread of a contagious disease. *eyeroll*

I tend to agree, lots of people saw this as an eventuality.

Except when Alex Jones said it.

"Fear Monger" they shouted from the rooftops...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Not hard to predict that a pandemic would result in a lockdown. It's in the pandemic manual to prevent spread of a contagious disease. *eyeroll*

Except when Alex Jones said it.

"Fear Monger" they shouted from the rooftops...

I honestly think he's a bit of a loon, but he has been right at times. I watched him many years ago, after awhile I just couldn't. Nothing wrong with it, but mostly entertainment..IMHO

I have to say, I haven't watched the vid, so I will. But generally, I think "why would TPTB let him tell"..if it was true, he would be "disappeared". Some would argue he is controlled, doing work. I dunno.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: slatesteam

Ahhh. No Globalism was already around. 

Yeah, I thought that as I wrote it but I'm not sure that the average American could have imagined how much of their way of life would be destroyed by globalist agendas at that point in time. Only ten years ago.

So, if it wasn't globalism could it be all out invasion?

I don't think so. It will be infiltration by enemies both foreign and domestic.

Probably the polar opposite to what CNN and similar propaganda outlets will have you believe.

As far as I can see, the domestic terrorists are hiding behind barbed wire fences in DC...

I'm sorry to judge your country so harshly but straight up criminals seem to wield the power in 2021.

It was always perplexing yo me. The fact that he used “shores” plural sounded odd at the time and stuck out. Makes complete sense now.

When I first recalled this in the midst of the Update Threads it gave me the chills

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

People hate Alex because he's like Paul Revere with a crystal ball
and Gods telephone number. I'd put his IQ up against anyone who
criticizes the man hatefully. He has a mind for civics and thinks
extremely fast in memory recall.

I think maybe I hate him to.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
AJ was the FIRST to predict the lockdowns would be for 2 years back in April or May of 2020. I was listening to him every day from the beginning of the pandemic and he called it accurately and early.

Ultimately, I think most of us know what this is but our cognitive dissonance is making it hard to accept. I come from a christian background with a strong "Last Days" eschatology and its STILL really hard for me to accept this is all real. I actually really envy those who think we will eventually go back to "normal" or even a "new normal". They think there will still be shopping malls and lattes after all of this. Boy are they in for a shock.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

WTF are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Oh. So you have a link or something to the other predictions?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Uh. Link to a few of many the prediction?

edit on 24-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

edit on 24-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Uh. Link to a few of many the prediction?

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

And if you are thinking of complying and taking covid-19 shot. Here is the doctors warnings

Big Tech already trying to suppress the findings in the journal of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is preparing interstate travel bans/checkpoints inside the United States.

Prestigious Medical Journal Warns Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Linked to Brain Damage, Alzheimer’s – 2/23/21

Interstate bans and checkpoints? Over what, the vaccine? As in, can’t travel between the states without having been vaccinated?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Not true. When has this happened before? The normal reaction is to quarantine the sick, not the entire planet.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes to Jones being on point with many of his observations.

Yes to this virus response being far out of proportion to the threat... for the first time.

Yes to admitted global plans for a new world order that amounts to a scientific dictatorship.

Yes to a world of quasi-zombies and near total censorship of the webs (as in "spread the word on Twitter and Youtube... oh, nevermind").

I've come to think that "Anonymous," "Q" and others are AI projects to stagnate people into thinking someone else is doing the heavy lifting. I'm not so sure religious figures are going to appear, like Superman, to help us out.

The prognosis is not good.

But, at least some drugs are legally available! Thanks, masters!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And if you are thinking of complying and taking covid-19 shot. Here is the doctors warnings

Big Tech already trying to suppress the findings in the journal of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is preparing interstate travel bans/checkpoints inside the United States.

Prestigious Medical Journal Warns Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Linked to Brain Damage, Alzheimer’s – 2/23/21

Interstate bans and checkpoints? Over what, the vaccine? As in, can’t travel between the states without having been vaccinated?

That's what I would predict. You can't travel to another state without the unproven dangerous vaccine.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I have to say, I haven't watched the vid, so I will. But generally, I think "why would TPTB let him tell"..if it was true, he would be "disappeared". Some would argue he is controlled, doing work. I dunno.

They blabbed it themselves by documenting it. Everyone can read it. They don't care. They control the news so you only get true info from low volume sites on the internet. The rest is pure brainwash.

If you have secret damaging information, the best thing to do is release it before they can silence you. And if they killed Alex Jones they would also create a Martyr.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Cool! Now link us to your comment back before AJs in 2010 and where you predicted CV19...

I'll wait...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Yeah because locking down the country over a contagious virus is so common. Remember when the flu locked us down? Remember when the common cold locked us down? Remember when stomach viruses locked us down? Happens all the time huh?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Come on dude, no they didn't. Nobody saw anything like this as an eventuality.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I am the rank and file!

I’m like the rank and file.
I’m the rank and vile!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
For all his flaws his early documentaries started to wake people up from their slumber. His expose on bohemian grove was my personal catalyst to start researching political corruption. Another voice the media machine has tried to silence, it suggests they fear what he might say.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Maybe not the pandemic specifically but plenty of people have been warning about the threat of a fascist police state since the inception of ATS.

Huxley warned us in 1932, Orwell in 1949.

edit on 25/2/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join