It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shocks The World! Alex Jones Predicted COVID Lockdown in 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Same as reality just aint your friend i suppose?

With your Orange man stuck in Mar a Lago. x

Or Jones for that matter.

Just ask the courts

Tinternets just fine this side of the pond.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

it makes me smile to know that this exchange will be here for many years to come.
Don't stop digging, I have a new shovel for you.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

"It" wont through, will it, because, well entropy for a start.

Trumps not got 4 more years on Earth never mind office.

So good luck with that hole, coz far as i can see you don't have anyone to replace Trump.

Don't Panic.

But there is something for you to smile about.
edit on 26-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think you may find it's Jones that's played you well, and all the way to the bank, with his angry nonsensical rhetoric and tune.

You take care and don't drink that water that turns the frogs gay.

What about Jones Sandy Hook rhetoric, did he get that right?

I erased the post I made eluding to just how stupid you sound, and I decided to try to explain this as I would to a child.

See, I don't watch Jones, I don't consume what he sells, and I likely feel much the same way you seem to about him. But Unlike you, I am able to understand things like a video. Here we have a video of Jones making a prediction a long time ago, and the prediction he made, while sounding like amazing hyperbole at the time, seems to be spot on. Now for Jones to have made that prediction, he could be wrong with every word he said before and after making that prediction, but none of that will change the fact that he did make this prediction, and the video.

I suppose the fact that he was right makes you super angry or something, at least that is how your posts appear. I'm beginning to think it's not "T" DS, but more just a derangement syndrome in general. You seem easily triggered by random events and feel the need to vindicate your sickness by trying to discredit people in order to make yourself feel somehow better. If you feel Jones is better than you, perhaps you need to do a bit of work on the "you" part of all this.

I hope you find the help you need.

Did you actually watch the video or are you just assuming the title is accurate?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You are the one looking like a jerk..shrug

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

A question of mine is "how are the Eastern countries doing so well?"

I was wondering the same.

It's kind of the elephant in the room.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Same as reality just aint your friend i suppose?

With your Orange man stuck in Mar a Lago. x

Or Jones for that matter.

Just ask the courts

Tinternets just fine this side of the pond.

Meanwhile, Trump is regaining traction in the GOP after his acquittal, as his enemies continue to show their true colours...

You're parroting the likes of CNN and The Guardian as if they're some bastion of truth.

They are lying to you man.

Don't believe the hype...

edit on 2622021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
I sometimes believe Alex Jones is cointelpro. A lot of what he says may be legit, but it is delivered in such a way and construed to make it all look ridiculously crazy. So much that anyone with a "sound mind" will immediately disregard anything his followers say. They won't even consider anything other than the mainstream narrative because how loony he presents information.

I feel like he tells just enough to expose things but also to make it not what it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Meanwhile entropy is in the post.

Yosemite, America.

And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on.

I'm parroting nothing, the Man cant do proper words, and chances are the Vascular Dementia, is about to get aggressive.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yea well he didn’t predict that flu 2019 cases would be %10 and then in 2020 would be less than %1, did he? Or that Covid would be %10 instead in 2020. If his sources were so good they would have told him the flu has been a yearly way to sell vaccines and could have been turned off anytime for a more expensive disease that makes more money like covid. What a crock he is

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I agree, and the Chinese were in on the planning, just as the US and European countries have been.

Sweden showed what a fraud the official narrative is.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skooter_NB
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Except... it isn't. We have never, ever, locked down the entire economy and quarantined healthy people during any other 'pandemic' in our history..."

During the Spanish flu there were similar procedures
I can't find anything about non-symptomatic people being quarantined, other than shutting down large gatherings.

My point exactly.

Shutting down public stuff is nowhere near shutting down all businesses and the entire economy, forcing everyone to wear useless (except for impairing the wearer's own immune system) face masks, etc...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
I sometimes believe Alex Jones is cointelpro. A lot of what he says may be legit, but it is delivered in such a way and construed to make it all look ridiculously crazy. So much that anyone with a "sound mind" will immediately disregard anything his followers say. They won't even consider anything other than the mainstream narrative because how loony he presents information.

I feel like he tells just enough to expose things but also to make it not what it is.

Some of us are left that can tell the difference between someone that is joking and someone that is seriously crazy. If Alex is used as a way to discredit conspiracy theorists they really screwed up. Many are awakening to what's really going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Unpopular opinion... I think there are too many people. There are too many who are not educated enough, or motivated enough, or simply don't care that popping out umpteen children is selfish and irresponsible.

Many of these people are so disenfranchised and left behind that it's wrong to judge them for being part of the problem. But they are! I speak not as someone more privileged, looking down on them - i grew up in poverty and i know there's no shortage of valid reason for apathy down there.

But unchecked 'breeding', for want of a better word has no other end game than famine, disease, war and extinction. For religious nuts i guess that's more or less been predicted by the big old book of dogma.

The problem is that unless decent people take a lead in changing this road we're on, then 'bad' people will fill that vacuum. If decent people can find no leaders willing to tell this hard truth and act upon it they'll turn to those willing to listen and act that are unburdened by morals and ethics. This is how a society 'breaks bad'.

Western leaders need to put over population - or rather, the learning of responsible procreation - at the top of the agenda with real, actionable policies that change this unchecked viral spread of mankind like a plague on the planet. There are ways of doing this softly with education and policies that financially and socially reward responsible family numbers, instead of rewarding people for putting yet another child into their crowded home, their crowded school, their crowded planet. Most importantly these policies must equally reward, or humanely sanction all across the planet and wealth or any form of privilege should not make you exempt. Perhaps a percentage of a family's total wealth is taken as tax for a third child; that way the rich stand to lose just as much as the poor.

Perhaps my ideas above are naive, or inoperable for some reason, but the point is that this debate needs to begin openly and acted upon. Only then will those unscrupulous evil bastards looking to do this by sadistic and ruthless means lose their mandate from their peers who may only be desperate to do something to save humanity from the cliff edge they see us approaching. Otherwise this project to redirect humanity towards an uber controlled slavery that makes the privileged our overlords, free to procreate, travel and indulge themselves all they want, while the rest of us need a passport to move from one neighbourhood to another and face prison for a 3rd, or even 2nd child is somewhere down the road for us.

A. Soft policy: Re-education and self-controlled limited procreation...

B. Hard policy: Sinister acts to depopulate rapidly ...

C. No policy: Famine, disease, war over recourses and extinction...

It's naive, even childish to imagine that we can avoid all 3 of these scenarios. We choose now, or the choice is made for us. Populist leaders and privileged influencers damn us all by continuing to ignore, or deny that human's have a problem with over population.

edit on 28-2-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's not the so called predictions based on their own documents but the real time analysis I enjoy the most. It becomes mainstream news months later. Like Cuomo killing grandma

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Looking at the start of 2020, it’s obvious many “in the know” were aware of the upcoming lockdowns and prepares accordingly . guess what, the rich made billions and billions from the plandemic, all while pushing woke brand politics!

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You should focus inward with your solution on your problem. Taking that out on others is cowardly.

Your a victim of propaganda from China.

Western leaders need to do X because the worlds doomed from mans evil. Only western leaders. Sure, just China and India (eastern countries) are home to several billion people, it’s close to a 3rd of the whole population of the entire planet in those two over crowded pollutions spewing nations. But western leaders need too...

a reply to: McGinty

edit on 2-3-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Try reading a post before replying if you want to avoid talking crap.

I made it clear that my concerns applied to every nation when I said ‘across the planet’. My issue is that the popularism craved from western leaders prevents them from telling hard truths and and thus forming humane policies that address the problem of population. That silence allows scumbags to fill the vacuum, stirring up the meagre minded with nationalistic mumbo jumbo and quick fix inhumane methods (also known as ‘final solutions’).

Having an opinion about the west, my home, does not remotely signal that I’m aligned with the east. Only the simple minded might draw such a rudimentary conclusion. Congrats, Rob808, you managed it.

But I guess rudimentary comprehension is sometimes too much to ask.

Not only do you not comprehend too well, but that opening line of your reply is unnecessarily insulting. That’s a winning personality you have there.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Feb 3, 2022

Today, the Biden Administration says RUSSIA is using False Flags and Crisis Actors as part of their strategy.

Source Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has Russia claimed responsibility for something nobody but Biden's people know about?

Interesting how the journalist ties the Biden White House's paranoia to ALEX JONES-style beliefs.

The Biden White House seems to be becoming more DELUSIONAL every week, don't they.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It Sucks when Everybody is Late to the Party but You .

<< 3  4  5   >>

join