It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates deleted documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Didn’t think so Randy. In my humble opinion Bill is a looney toon, a sad caricature of a weak little man. So desperate for control because he, personally, has none.
a reply to: Randyvine

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

He has enough power to scare the f45k out of me.
Not for myself but for the world my kids and theirs
are facing. You know that whole fear=hate=massive blood
shed thingy? That is actually a self preservation mechanism
in humans that should never be ignored. But has definitely
been a target for centuries? If you follow me? Have you ever
had the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Telling you to
get the hell out of where you're at? That's part of being human
and everyone of us have it. But the lies we are told in a society
that only deadens those senses and obscures common sense.
Depletes greatly our intuition. And is part of our dumbing down.
Spend a few days deep in the woods alone to find out I know
what i'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I’m atheist

You summed it up right there.

I feel bad for people that believe there is nothing after this short life.

Zoom up girl.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Annee

I’m atheist

You summed it up right there.

I feel bad for people that believe there is nothing after this short life.

Zoom up girl.

“Spiritual” Atheist. But, that is off topic.

My original post was on topic.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Bill did one thing that led to his success. He sold DOS, which wasn't his program.
Because of his wealth, he is afforded the pulpit to preach about things which he thinks he knows about or wants to influence. He makes grandiose statements about vaccines and viruses but is merely parroting what he has been told. He has no depth of knowledge in the area because he has no background to speak of. His undergrad training is incomplete and it is unlikely that he had any that would apply to medicine.
He may have good intentions but his behavior seems to be one of a person with a big ego and an inferiority complex. He has to prove to himself and to the world that, although uneducated, he is smarter than the rest of us and can convince us that he knows enough to direct the world. It is an intellectual version of the small man syndrome.
He is a eugenicist as was his father. The Gates Foundation has done a great deal of good in the world with its funding but there have been undertones of less than desirable works.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightHawk

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I saw the headline and read "Bill Gates dead--"

I be like 'Thank the baby jesus!"

Why would you rejoice over the death or demise of anyone?

I don't think these people have bad motives.

People like Bill Gates, now I could be naive or wrong, but I think that people do what they think is right, and Bill Gates amassed a fortune by whatever means. He sees the injustices and suffering in the world and thinks he is in a position to help because of his great fortune, along with others in positions like his.

They make charities, fund noble programs, and are philanthropic. Giving makes a person feel good. And when one has a lot they probably maybe even feel an obligation to help when they see there is so much help needed.

There are always going to be conspiracy theorists thinking that these rich people want the end of life on earth and to subjugate everyone into slavery. But why? Isn't it more reasonable to think they are trying to do what they think is right in helping society? Maybe they are wrong maybe they are right but they are doing what they can.

And everyone has their baggage and their proclivities to badness no matter how poor or rich. If you're rich you may have a means to indulge in your sordid side more than a poor person or a person too busy making ends meet. You can blame everyone on earth for something or the other, me included, and you gentle reader as well.

The thing is things are too complex, governments too corrupt, and there are indeed truly evil people in positions of power who do want the demise of others.

I believe God's kingdom will bring about the solutions that these people, who lack faith in God, are trying to fix. They are doing things the way they know how leaving God out of the picture. It'd be easier for them if they knew God has everything in control. They wouldn't have to worry so much about things. If you have more then help more. But know you aren't going to be the savior of the world. The savior, Jesus, will come on time. The earth is not going to be destroyed by man-made problems, or natural disasters. There is not going to be a nuclear holocaust, or a comet blowing up life on earth. Man's ruining the earth is not going to be the end of it.

In fact there is a Bible prophecy that talks about a time in earth's history when man would be ruining the earth. And it says that during that time God is going to take action to get rid of the people ruining the earth. Obviously that prophecy is an accurate depiction of what is occurring in our day. So no doubt the fulfillment of God's riding the earth of people who are ruining it is not far from being fulfilled either:

"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”
I'm sure the sterilised Africans will agree with you that Bill Gates is a great guy.
Oh the humanity of the man.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Your overly pious attitude is literally disgusting to me. You will deserve all you get by turning the cheek.

a reply to: MidnightHawk

edit on 19-2-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Coming soon... climate lockdowns for the masses after Covid lockdowns are done with

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

People like Bill Gates, now I could be naive or wrong, but I think that people do what they think is right, and Bill Gates amassed a fortune by whatever means. He sees the injustices and suffering in the world and thinks he is in a position to help because of his great fortune, along with others in positions like his.

They make charities, fund noble programs, and are philanthropic. Giving makes a person feel good. And when one has a lot they probably maybe even feel an obligation to help when they see there is so much help needed.

There are always going to be conspiracy theorists thinking that these rich people want the end of life on earth and to subjugate everyone into slavery. But why? Isn't it more reasonable to think they are trying to do what they think is right in helping society? Maybe they are wrong maybe they are right but they are doing what they can.

And everyone has their baggage and their proclivities to badness no matter how poor or rich. If you're rich you may have a means to indulge in your sordid side more than a poor person or a person too busy making ends meet. You can blame everyone on earth for something or the other, me included, and you gentle reader as well.

The thing is things are too complex, governments too corrupt, and there are indeed truly evil people in positions of power who do want the demise of others.

I believe God's kingdom will bring about the solutions that these people, who lack faith in God, are trying to fix. They are doing things the way they know how leaving God out of the picture. It'd be easier for them if they knew God has everything in control. They wouldn't have to worry so much about things. If you have more then help more. But know you aren't going to be the savior of the world. The savior, Jesus, will come on time. The earth is not going to be destroyed by man-made problems, or natural disasters. There is not going to be a nuclear holocaust, or a comet blowing up life on earth. Man's ruining the earth is not going to be the end of it.

In fact there is a Bible prophecy that talks about a time in earth's history when man would be ruining the earth. And it says that during that time God is going to take action to get rid of the people ruining the earth. Obviously that prophecy is an accurate depiction of what is occurring in our day. So no doubt the fulfillment of God's riding the earth of people who are ruining it is not far from being fulfilled either:

"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”
I'm sure the sterilised Africans will agree with you that Bill Gates is a great guy.

Source

Citation

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Thanks for your posts. I agree with you.

The question i have for people that think everything Bill Gates does is evil, is what does Bill Gates gain from killing off a vast swath of the population. His wealth is in stocks. If the world population even goes down by 10% his stocks would lose much of their value.

I think Bill is very analytical and well read and he has certain beliefs about the world running out of resources to support everyone and so he is trying to come up with solutions. He is not very good at sugar coating things so sometimes when he explains it in just pure facts does not always make it a sell-able idea.

But essentially, he is right that we risk having clean water shortages and we have a food shortage if you look at things globally. He is just trying to figure out how to make it all work for everyone.
F.O.-this is the man who convinced Oxford scientists to patent their vaccine when all along it was going to be open source.
This would have allowed poor countries to make vaccines for £4 a shot.
But no no,he's a great believer in the patent system(his words)and convinced them to partner with Astra Zenica and charge ten times the price per shot.
What a wanker.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Source

Citation
Can you use a search engine?
I'm not here to do your homework for you.
I also find your manner abrupt and rude,you didn't even ask nicely.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Source

Citation

Yes. I can.

Those called Fact Checks.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Your overly pious attitude is literally disgusting to me. You will deserve all you get by turning the cheek.

Thanks for the chuckle. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
edit on 19-2-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

And Bible quotes are legit?

Honestly.

Yes they are, unless you' re a nonbeliever.
Then then there is only prayer to try to help you.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Cymru

And Bible quotes are legit?

Honestly.

Yes they are, unless you' re a nonbeliever.
Then then there is only prayer to try to help you.

To be fair that prophecy about mankind ruining the earth was made over 2,000 years ago. And am pretty sure you will never find another prophecy like that anywhere that states that during the end times mankind would be ruining the earth.

True prophecy is worth taking note of, especially when it is being fulfilled under your nose. The "backwater shepherds and fishermen" who had these visions certainly did not cook up this accurate information themselves and were so accurate of their own accord.
edit on 19-2-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

lol! Vaccines are big business now a days. If your lucky its just a placebo your being injected with sugar or water. After all its a pretty dam cheap to push and make that crap. If your not lucky? Then who knows whats in the shots people are so hot for.

What can I say. People are kind of dumbasses. Hard to feel sorry for them. The writing has been on the wall for a long long time.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Source

Citation

Yes. I can.

Those called Fact Checks.
Yeah Facebook will fact check for you I'm sure.
Nice Guy Bill
edit on 20/2/2021 by glen200376 because: Fact check that

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don’t buy into Gates’ altruism; I doubt any of his ‘solutions’ to global problems include any kind of decrease in his, or his chums living standards and privilege.

However, honest question: If for the sake of argument we put aside our individual beliefs in whether the reality or scam of climate change be true, or not, then what is the solution?

Real world solutions only, please - solutions that effect the necessary change, rather than ideologies that signal the abundance of virtue that I’ve no doubt every single one of my esteemed fellow ATSers possess.

If it’s true that climate change and over population has us on a highway to hell, then what do you all suggest we do that’ll save our hypothetically, imminently doomed species that is not the way we suspect Gates is planning?

Its fine to criticise, but it’s hollow without an alternative plan to back it up.

edit on 20-2-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All you need to know in order to know Gates is not a good guy is find out what is killing most people in Africa, and its not vaccine preventable diseases.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think you’re naive and wrong.

Billionaires don’t amass that fortune by being generous and considerate of others. They are sociopathic control freaks, hence their power play for world domination.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join