It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates deleted documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This video goes into why Bill Gates is pushing vaccines. This is his world wide business. Getting returns of 20 times initial investment. Are these vaccines doing more harm than good? Why did they remove Gates from India? Think of the money Bill Gates will get for forced vaccination of the entire world. Not to mention the population control Gates and the globalists are all for.

Bill Gates deleted documentary

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm gonna be honest, I've knocked back a few (Friday evening came early what can I say?)

I saw the headline and read "Bill Gates dead--"

I be like 'Thank the baby jesus!"

Oh. Oh...

Carry on. Carry on, ATS. Gotta love these philanthropist multi-billionaires and their totally benevolent influence.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Blurry much?

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Why would you rejoice over the death or demise of anyone?

I don't think these people have bad motives.

People like Bill Gates, now I could be naive or wrong, but I think that people do what they think is right, and Bill Gates amassed a fortune by whatever means. He sees the injustices and suffering in the world and thinks he is in a position to help because of his great fortune, along with others in positions like his.

They make charities, fund noble programs, and are philanthropic. Giving makes a person feel good. And when one has a lot they probably maybe even feel an obligation to help when they see there is so much help needed.

There are always going to be conspiracy theorists thinking that these rich people want the end of life on earth and to subjugate everyone into slavery. But why? Isn't it more reasonable to think they are trying to do what they think is right in helping society? Maybe they are wrong maybe they are right but they are doing what they can.

And everyone has their baggage and their proclivities to badness no matter how poor or rich. If you're rich you may have a means to indulge in your sordid side more than a poor person or a person too busy making ends meet. You can blame everyone on earth for something or the other, me included, and you gentle reader as well.

The thing is things are too complex, governments too corrupt, and there are indeed truly evil people in positions of power who do want the demise of others.

I believe God's kingdom will bring about the solutions that these people, who lack faith in God, are trying to fix. They are doing things the way they know how leaving God out of the picture. It'd be easier for them if they knew God has everything in control. They wouldn't have to worry so much about things. If you have more then help more. But know you aren't going to be the savior of the world. The savior, Jesus, will come on time. The earth is not going to be destroyed by man-made problems, or natural disasters. There is not going to be a nuclear holocaust, or a comet blowing up life on earth. Man's ruining the earth is not going to be the end of it.

In fact there is a Bible prophecy that talks about a time in earth's history when man would be ruining the earth. And it says that during that time God is going to take action to get rid of the people ruining the earth. Obviously that prophecy is an accurate depiction of what is occurring in our day. So no doubt the fulfillment of God's riding the earth of people who are ruining it is not far from being fulfilled either:

"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”
edit on 19-2-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightHawk

That was a lot of words to confess that you're hungry for Bill Gate's Grillmates maggot meat paste and sausages.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I digress.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Another doc about Bill Gates I can't recommend enough.

www.corbettreport.com...

Goes into much the same topics.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That was a lot of words to confess that you're ready for Bill Gates Grillmates maggot meat paste and sausages.

But I digress.

We have totally different world views. And it is not wrong to share differences of opinion. If mine is helpful then take it. I'm not telling you to believe the way I do. No one should rejoice over the death of someone. I was watching a YouTube channel talking about how people were rejoicing over the death of Rush Limbaugh and even making comments about wanting to see other people die like Alex Jones, and even Trump. I feel all such people who desire the death of another human, or rejoice over the fact that someone has died is morally bankrupt and wrong.

Since you indulge that behavior and flaunt it you obviously disagree with me. Our morals and understanding of what is right and wrong are different. I doubt my influence will change you, but you never know, there is never anything wrong in stating when decency has been swept away. When that stops happenings the moral decay of society will be complete.
edit on 19-2-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Billy the Gates still has an agenda.
Sugar-coated good intentions do not sweeten the taste of his nefarious plans.

Move along, nothing to see here if you are wearing blinkers.

I suggest the MSM outlet pertaining to your locality.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sure they will do what they feel is right. Unfortunately that includes them in charge and us being controlled in every facet of our lives. You really don't have to search very far to see how depraved and evil the rulers here on earth are. Will they win? I don't know. But to think Bill Gates or George Soros or Jeff Bezos are good people with good intentions...is beyond naive. Just look around. Listen to what they tell you out of their own mouths.

Their version of doing "right" is them controlling and owning everything. While the masses drudge on forward owning nothing eating bug paste and lab meat and making sure to go get that latest shot for the super scary new covid strain...

Absolutely no benelovance, none. If owning nothing is so great these guys can start leading by example.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think you're exactly right. You're naive and wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightHawk

That was a lot of words to confess that you're ready for Bill Gates Grillmates maggot meat paste and sausages.

But I digress.

We have totally different world views. And it is not wrong to share differences of opinion. If mine is helpful then take it. I'm not telling you to believe the way I do. No one should rejoice over the death of someone. I was watching a YouTube channel talking about how people were rejoicing over the death of Rush Limbaugh and even making comments about wanting to see other people die like Alex Jones, and even Trump. I feel all such people who desire the death of another human, or rejoice over the fact that someone has died is morally bankrupt and wrong.

Since you indulge that behavior and flaunt it you obviously disagree with me. Our morals and understanding of what is right and wrong are different. I doubt my influence will change you, but you never know, there is never anything wrong in stating when decency has been swept away. When that stops happenings the moral decay of society will be complete.

globalpossibilities.org...

Nice Guy huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Billy the Gates still has an agenda.
Sugar-coated good intentions do not sweeten the taste of his nefarious plans.

Move along, nothing to see here if you are wearing blinkers.

I suggest the MSM outlet pertaining to your locality.

Everyone has an agenda. As far as news, I really don't pay much attention to it much anymore. It is more propaganda than news.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

My blatant sarcasm passed over you at a great height obviously.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But I digress.

globalpossibilities.org...

Nice Guy huh?

I opened that link. The post in it is long-worded with no paragraphs so it was just a big word wall. The first statement is a very serious allegation:

"NICEF, the World Health Organization, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have been accused of secretly sterilizing millions of women in Africa by doctors in Kenya after abortion drugs were discovered in Tetanus vaccines."

I can understand the alarm if true. So I wanted to see what the source was. I scanned down the article, no source. I scanned down the webpage no source.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

My blatant sarcasm passed over you at a great height obviously.

Why would you resort to sarcasm and giving links to allegations that are not backed up with any sources to prove a point?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Why would you rejoice over the death or demise of anyone?

I don't think these people have bad motives.

People like Bill Gates, now I could be naive or wrong, but I think that people do what they think is right, and Bill Gates amassed a fortune by whatever means. He sees the injustices and suffering in the world and thinks he is in a position to help because of his great fortune, along with others in positions like his.

They make charities, fund noble programs, and are philanthropic. Giving makes a person feel good. And when one has a lot they probably maybe even feel an obligation to help when they see there is so much help needed.

There are always going to be conspiracy theorists thinking that these rich people want the end of life on earth and to subjugate everyone into slavery. But why? Isn't it more reasonable to think they are trying to do what they think is right in helping society? Maybe they are wrong maybe they are right but they are doing what they can.

And everyone has their baggage and their proclivities to badness no matter how poor or rich. If you're rich you may have a means to indulge in your sordid side more than a poor person or a person too busy making ends meet. You can blame everyone on earth for something or the other, me included, and you gentle reader as well.

The thing is things are too complex, governments too corrupt, and there are indeed truly evil people in positions of power who do want the demise of others.

I believe God's kingdom will bring about the solutions that these people, who lack faith in God, are trying to fix. They are doing things the way they know how leaving God out of the picture. It'd be easier for them if they knew God has everything in control. They wouldn't have to worry so much about things. If you have more then help more. But know you aren't going to be the savior of the world. The savior, Jesus, will come on time. The earth is not going to be destroyed by man-made problems, or natural disasters. There is not going to be a nuclear holocaust, or a comet blowing up life on earth. Man's ruining the earth is not going to be the end of it.

In fact there is a Bible prophecy that talks about a time in earth's history when man would be ruining the earth. And it says that during that time God is going to take action to get rid of the people ruining the earth. Obviously that prophecy is an accurate depiction of what is occurring in our day. So no doubt the fulfillment of God's riding the earth of people who are ruining it is not far from being fulfilled either:

"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

Thanks for your posts. I agree with you.

The question i have for people that think everything Bill Gates does is evil, is what does Bill Gates gain from killing off a vast swath of the population. His wealth is in stocks. If the world population even goes down by 10% his stocks would lose much of their value.

I think Bill is very analytical and well read and he has certain beliefs about the world running out of resources to support everyone and so he is trying to come up with solutions. He is not very good at sugar coating things so sometimes when he explains it in just pure facts does not always make it a sell-able idea.

But essentially, he is right that we risk having clean water shortages and we have a food shortage if you look at things globally. He is just trying to figure out how to make it all work for everyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Sure they will do what they feel is right. Unfortunately that includes them in charge and us being controlled in every facet of our lives. You really don't have to search very far to see how depraved and evil the rulers here on earth are. Will they win? I don't know. But to think Bill Gates or George Soros or Jeff Bezos are good people with good intentions...is beyond naive. Just look around. Listen to what they tell you out of their own mouths.

Their version of doing "right" is them controlling and owning everything. While the masses drudge on forward owning nothing eating bug paste and lab meat and making sure to go get that latest shot for the super scary new covid strain...

Absolutely no benelovance, none. If owning nothing is so great these guys can start leading by example.

I understand what you're saying. That is why I did admit that everyone has their flaws. Who is to say that anyone else would be different if given the opportunity? Where do people get their moral compass? Right or wrong they are doing what they think is helpful. I've never heard any of these people state they are saints though.

The dilemma is when you take God out of the equation.

Every human can be reasoned with until they are beyond reasoning, at that point there is no hope for them. I don't think the majority of people are in the state. Anyone, no matter how big has to realize there is a possibility that God exists, therefore they are not above everyone.

If you were to come before a world ruler, or someone in a position of tremendous wealth and power who are you right? But even these people are human. And if you recognize their humanness, and the good they do have they will be more prone to listen to you. And when you acknowledge there is a God that is superior to all, even the most blinded have to contemplate that reality:

"If you see any oppression of the poor and a violation of justice and righteousness in your district, do not be surprised about the matter. For that high official is being watched by one who is higher than he is, and there are others who are still higher than they are."

Ecclesiastes 5:8.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Rev.
3:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Paul’s words, “We do not wrestle against flesh and blood,” are well known among Christians, but do we truly live mindfully of spiritual warfare? It is far too easy to allow our sight and physical realities to command our attention. The call of Scripture, however, is to be battle ready for spiritual warfare. Through this multi-week series, we will consider what Scripture teaches about this spiritual struggle.

Source
You seem to believe no one is evil. When we are all capable.

Know thy enemy Ephesians 6-11-12
edit on 19-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Rev.
3:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Paul’s words, “We do not wrestle against flesh and blood,” are well known among Christians, but do we truly live mindfully of spiritual warfare? It is far too easy to allow our sight and physical realities to command our attention. The call of Scripture, however, is to be battle ready for spiritual warfare. Through this multi-week series, we will consider what Scripture teaches about this spiritual struggle.

Source
You seem to believe no one is evil. When we are all capable.

Those are good quotes. There is no doubt that the real rulers of the world are unseen evil wicked spirits and they are far more malevolent than any humans.

I can see how it seems I think that all people are good from what I stated. But that is not what I said. I would rather look for the good in people than the bad. And hope for the best in others. Even when they do mess up. I guess it's just living by the words of Jesus: "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I want people to believe me and take me at my word, especially since I make it an aim to be an honest person. So I am going to do the same to the other person and believe them, take them at their word. I tell you what, I would a million times rather have a friend that believes me, and believes in me, and believes that even when I fail I can still get back up and do good. My God thinks that way of me. Jesus thinks that way of me. And therefore, since they are like that, and I want to be treated that way, I will treat others that way as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And Bible quotes are legit?

Honestly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join