It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 28 Year Old Wisconsin Mom Dies Days After Second Pfizer Shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How did you feel in 2004 after the 2003 SARS pandemic? 2005? 2006? 2007-2019?

That's about two decades worth of time between the first SARS outbreak and this one. That was a novel coronavirus as well. I remember the media and government spazzing out about that as well telling people to wear masks and stay home.

SARS-CoV had a CFR of 9.7, yet officially only killed 774 people.

SARS-CoV-2 has a CFR of 8.0 for people aged 79-79 and 14.8 for those aged 80 and older.

To put that in perspective those aged 60-69 have a CFR of 3.6

50-59 CFR 1.3
20-49 CFR 0.32
10-19 CFR 0.18
0-9 CFR 0

That puts the most at risk demographic being those who already advanced in age.

And that we've been more strict with quarantine measures and such and we've still had way more deaths attributed to SARS-Cov-2 than the first one shows to me that it was inevitable. That the measures put into place either did more harm than good or were simply ineffective.

And now it's being recommended that we all need to be vaccinated or else we can't travel and such? Ridiculous. People under the age of 60 don't need the vaccine unless they have a health condition that warrants it.
edit on 1722021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: slatesteam

Been searching for a source for that statement. Got any?

Which one?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This happened back in May of 2020. We might be safe!

Bill Gates and his side kick Anthony Fauci along with the big Pharmaceutical Companies has lost a massive court case in the United States of America.

The Supreme Court in the USA has ruled that it shall not be mandatory to have a vaccine. Also that there was no valid proof that many vaccines were safe.

Listen to what this Doctor has to say about Vaccines and the court case.

VICTORY - Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci & Big Pharma lost a Massive Supreme Court Case in USA

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This happened back in May of 2020. We might be safe!

Bill Gates and his side kick Anthony Fauci along with the big Pharmaceutical Companies has lost a massive court case in the United States of America.

The Supreme Court in the USA has ruled that it shall not be mandatory to have a vaccine. Also that there was no valid proof that many vaccines were safe.

Listen to what this Doctor has to say about Vaccines and the court case.

VICTORY - Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci & Big Pharma lost a Massive Supreme Court Case in USA
Hooray. Jury must still be “out” on everything BUT this.

Want a job? Like to travel? Care to have yourself fancied as not only a member but a “crucial part” of getting out lives back on track in term of civil society?

Oh. Yeah you’re gonna shots for all that....

edit on 17-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If you don't want to get vaccinated then this is your right. I don't support mandatory vaccination. But, you should alert other people to this fact so that they can make an educated choice about whether or not they feel safe being near you.

Maybe you should wear a badge declaring your non vaccinated status. Or put it on a hat or a t-shirt.

Not being vaccinated should be treated like open carry.

You've got a gun, as is your legal right, and because it has to be visible everybody around you knows that you're armed and can choose how they feel about you from an educated position.

No secrets, everything out for all to see. Everybody has the information that they need.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tasher882

Sorry I rarely post on ATS. But the whole “wear a badge declaring your non vaccinated status, or put it on a hat or a t-shirt?

Does this at all sound familiar to you? Why are you on ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nah. ATS is full of right-wing extremist Trump-lovers

So this kind of comment and line of thinking is fine

....Dontchaknow
edit on 17-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Actually it's a Hitler loving leftist type of thing. They would mark people with a yellow star.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Actually it's a Hitler loving leftist type of thing. They would mark people with a yellow star.

Hmmm. Check out above threads....

We’re already there

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The amount of ignorance, arrogance and privilege here is staggering.

I can believe alternative theory website fans would think Covid 19 was designed to scare us all into have a job. For some nefarious purpose.

Besides all the liars that are just too obvious to engage with....

Just ponder this ....

(1) If they wanted people lining up around the block to get a jab, they would have replicated something like Ebola ( which is quite easy to do ) Just a few cases in each country would have had the most hardcore anti-vaxx people fighting for a vaccination.

If this was planned, it was planned by idiots who did not mind giving away enough doubt to CAUSE an anti-vaccination movement to at least partially succeed.

(2) I have seen zero evidence this was planned by powerful elites. Because many global industries had made no moves earlier to curb their loses. I mean that is what the Bilderberg Group literally does. Checks none of the major players plans are going to step on each others feet.

(3) It was however a great show of how narcissistic and self centered large sections of society has become. So unlike past generations who took chances and actually sacrificed ( not just talking about possible risk ) so we could have better lives. We now have people who literally do not care if others suffer and die. As long as they are fine.

So when this is all over. And the truth will reveal itself quickly if these predictions are correct. I personally hope those who lied, or misled, over-exaggerated etc.....or in any way actually TRIED to spread the virus, are held to account.

I mean it is what they are demanding of others correct. So seems only fair.

Note: As a mortician who has been globally communicating with my peers about the numbers and the internal damage done by Covid 19 to the bodies. To a point we have had to change some embalming practices to people if they are not treated in time ( a lot of people go in after collapsing at home )

And on top of that, the shear suffering before death, and the disability if you survive. This is about a serious topic as it gets.

So I hope once the grief turns to anger, the backlash is as serious as people feel it needs to be.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you don't want to get vaccinated then this is your right. I don't support mandatory vaccination. But, you should alert other people to this fact so that they can make an educated choice about whether or not they feel safe being near you.

It is amazing that you don't even see the absurdity of your statement.

If the vaccine protects you, then why are you afraid of the unvaccinated?

Maybe you should wear a badge declaring your non vaccinated status.

I would argue the exact opposite.

There is more reason to believe the vaccinated are not safe to be around than the unvaccinated.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Every day my evil friend calls people, including me, and tries to convince us to take the vaccine. I tell him I don't want to be part of the obvious eugenics program. They always try and scare you into it. Use peer pressure. Whatever method. To get browny points from their masters.

If the vaccine protects you, then why are you afraid of the unvaccinated?

They got vaccinated so they want you to do it also. They had to do it so you have to. No matter the evidence and common sense. I tell them you are stupid and I am not.

edit on 18-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added something so brilliant

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Maybe you should wear a badge declaring your non vaccinated status. Or put it on a hat or a t-shirt.

Then at least other people will have a choice just like you have a choice.

Not being vaccinated should be treated like open carry.

You've got a gun, as is your legal right, and because it has to be visible everybody around you knows that you're armed and can choose how they feel about you from an educated position.

No secrets, everything out for all to see. Everybody has the information that they need.
So you want to force people to wear symbols so you can treat them as a different of class of citizen?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I do agree with this. It's only fair.
no surprises there, your salivating at the opportunity to discriminate.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I think everyone who is immunized should be required to wear dunce caps. To warn family, friends and strangers just how ignorant they are. Probably shouldn't be able to drive a car or use any machinery. At any time they could go into convulsions.

edit on 22-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: more brilliant thoughts

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join