It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 28 Year Old Wisconsin Mom Dies Days After Second Pfizer Shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How many peeps per mil have died from this vaccine? And if we are talking stats, which ones do you use? Pretty sure the only ones out there are guv funded.

You got some privately funded stats to dispute anything out there in the public?

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
More fear mongering about the vaccine. To date there has been exactly 0 confirmed deaths, out of 30+ million vaccines given, but almost 500,000 deaths out of 28 million confirmed from covid. I am going to take my chances with the jab, and have my first scheduled on the 25th. My mother had her second jab yesterday, 86 years old, feeling a little down today, but nothing too bad.

Feel free to do as you please, take it or don't. Don't be an arse to those that want to take it though.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

kills one in 15 million????

I call BS. One in 15 million. HA HA Where did you hear that?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
3,000 peeps a year die from aspirin, we gonna spaz out about that?

I mean, thats some damn stupid people trying to depopulate the planet.....literally ONE person in 15 million.

Nobody is urged/coerced/forced/blackmailed/shamed into taking aspirin.
Aspirin's side effects are all known to anyone and can be accessed easily.
Most deaths from Aspirin happen because of abuse [too many, too often etc.]

Your argument is what I call a paper tiger.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why would anyone under 65 with a healthy immune system take this vaccine?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
More fear mongering about the vaccine. To date there has been exactly 0 confirmed deaths, out of 30+ million vaccines given, but almost 500,000 deaths out of 28 million confirmed from covid.

Yeah but remember if you catch it and have underlying conditions, your death will be recorded as covid.
But if you die from the vaccine, your death will be blamed on your underlying conditions.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I only need to see how the MSM can't wait to praise
the next new covid deaths. But completely ignore and
if not ignore then flat deny vaccine deaths. Why do they
only so grudgingly admit to the negative reports pertaining
to the vaccine?

It's obviously very important for someone to make fools of
the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
im good nobody is stabbing me with experimental crap.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
When millions of healthy people start snuffing it prematurely and there's a proven link to the vaccine (can you imagine the litigation?) then I guess we can revisit this thread. smh

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

what about food?

how many people die from choking on food? should we be scared to eat also?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Same place everone else in this thread is getting theirs....out of my asss.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
After looking at that site and other stories, I am not too impressed. They seem to cherry pick and twist things.

If the numbers are true though, it still shows the vaccine is many times safer than covid.

Vaccine deaths 271 out of 30+ million doses given.

Covid deaths 500,000 out of 28 million confirmed cases.

Not much to argue with those numbers.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: MrRCflying

0 out of 30 million?????? Right. More BS

Just don't try and force the sane to take vaccines. You can kill yourself if you want or jump your bike across the Grand Canyon. Just leave the sane alone.

February 1, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – At least 271 people have died after being vaccinated for COVID-19 as of January 22, according to U.S. government data released on Friday. The deaths were reported to VAERS, the vaccine injury tracking system for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). A total of 9,845 adverse events possibly linked to the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna have been recorded by VAERS so far, although the actual number of cases is likely far higher.

More Links

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I think the point of the thread is to point out the vaccine deaths *so far*

There's plenty of evidence already posted in this thread showing that these vaccines could be causing widespread deaths in the next 5-15 years due to "unintended" consequences.

Pair that with the push to get practically 100% of the population jabbed with it, and you've got yourself a depopulation conspiracy.

I'm none too happy that people I care about are going out of their way to get these jabbs... myself, I'm more interested in getting some black market paperwork saying that I did get them, without actually getting them.
I do not trust this establishment to allow me to go about the rest of my life without taking their mandatory jabs.

And before you toss me in the antivax bucket, I'd just like to point out that up until now, I've taken every jab the doctor has asked me to, without doing my research.
This one doesn't sound right, at all. Coupled with the one mask two mask red mask blue mask nonsense, I find it hard to trust anything they're saying anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I do not trust this establishment to allow me to go about the rest of my life without taking their mandatory jabs.

Not mandatory, just offering it. Plenty refuse. The MIB have their work cut out.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Fair enough. That is your choice. I have the choice to respectfully disagree with your assessment. The problem is that me and my family have been basically harassed by others, mainly other family members, for choosing to get vaccinated.

This thread, like so many others, seems like that same type of harassment. I am not pushing anyone to get the vaccine, but there seems to be a lot of pushing, and harassing form those that think no one should get it.

Everyone should be allowed to make a choice for themselves, and not have half truths, rumors, or threats thrown at them because they choose one way or the other.

originally posted by: lordcomac

I think the point of the thread is to point out the vaccine deaths *so far*

There's plenty of evidence already posted in this thread showing that these vaccines could be causing widespread deaths in the next 5-15 years due to "unintended" consequences.

Pair that with the push to get practically 100% of the population jabbed with it, and you've got yourself a depopulation conspiracy.

I'm none too happy that people I care about are going out of their way to get these jabbs... myself, I'm more interested in getting some black market paperwork saying that I did get them, without actually getting them.

And before you toss me in the antivax bucket, I'd just like to point out that up until now, I've taken every jab the doctor has asked me to, without doing my research.
This one doesn't sound right, at all. Coupled with the one mask two mask red mask blue mask nonsense, I find it hard to trust anything they're saying anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

As per those nice people at the WHO, this webcast from last year has them saying that based on their modelling, estimates showed 10% of the global population had been infected at that time; that would be ~790 000 000 people. My apologies for not having an exact time stamp but it's in there and IIRC, it was in Session 1 past the hour mark. (but i may be thinking of another of their webcasts).

Executive Board: Special session on the COVID-19 response

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
When millions of healthy people start snuffing it prematurely and there's a proven link to the vaccine (can you imagine the litigation?) then I guess we can revisit this thread. smh

Until then I'll just tell the authorities that CJCrawley says we won't require a vaccination card to- go to another country, travel, go to school, work, a concert, buy food etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It would help to read the original research articles they used as a reference, nothing about an mRNA vaccine in those research articles.

This is just as bad as pharmaceutical companies and the media being completely pro vaccine. Just in the complete opposite direction. The disinformation from both sides is just nuts.

Still not seeing evidence of any of this happening with an mRNA vaccine but the evidence is there with other vaccine types and SARS like coronaviruses. They used adjuvant whole virus, non adjuvant whole virus, recombinant, and DNA produced subunit/recombinant vaccines in those experiments. Responses produced aberrant th2 responses without an effective th1 or a balanced regulatory response and the immune cells destroyed tissue in addition to virus because of signaling issues causing the innate immune response to go haywire, sounds an awful like ADE. Funny thing is, this can happen with natural infection too, maybe more so than an effective vaccine. We just don’t know yet.

mRNA vaccines in clinical trials produce a balanced th1 and th2 response that is more specific with neutralizing antibodies which should prevent crap like this from happening, that was decades ago. It doesn’t help that we rushed the things but it’s sad we reached a point where we can’t trust certain organizations and institutions.

It doesn’t mean it isn’t possible, it’s just not likely but life is one heck of a thing to gamble and I do understand the fear.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

my bad here ya go
www.bitchute.com...
edit on 16-2-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join