It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacking old folks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm not going to share the video, or link to the article. It pisses me off to see it, and I suspect that was the intent.
I don't need to go all Rambo and say what I'd do if I saw it happen, I suspect that is also the reason for making this kind of thing a front page item.
But what kind of person can even do this and live with themselves? I honestly don't comprehend the lack of empathy, the complete lack of any moral compass.

How does a person become that evil? Is it taught, or embedded in the genetic code? I see it as a flaw, one that needs corrected.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not going to share the video, or link to the article. 

You know the rules.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When you raise children without discipline, they grow up to be monsters.

Spank your kids when they deserve it- do it for them, do it for all of us.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm not trying to be difficult, you can find this easily if you really want to see it.
I don't want to see it again, ever.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
How does a person become that evil? Is it taught, or embedded in the genetic code? I see it as a flaw, one that needs corrected.

Good luck with that. Certain people are Hell-bent-for-Leather in reshaping society. They've got to introduce a bit of anarchy to speed change.

Best medicine for an anarchist? Find out where they reside and burn the place to the ground. Then ... follow them to their next friend's house. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Actually I can provide you names of dozens of psychopaths and serial killers who were spanked and disciplined as children and still turned out evil. I mean it's easy to find, Google it and you'll have countless of examples.
You're already introducing your child to violence by spanking it. However, several of those who turn in to violent psychopaths have one thing in common, more or less. And that is that they were let down by adults at some point in their young life's.
And I'm sure you can find examples of contrary where children were let down and still have become great people. There's no recipe for racing children that is 100% bulletproof. I believe in raisi g children with love rather than violence. But that's just me
edit on 10-2-2021 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2021 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Actually I can provide you names of dozens of psychopaths and serial killers who were spanked and disciplined as children and still turned out evil. I mean it's easy to find, Google it and you'll have countless of examples.
You're already introducing your child to violence by spanking it. However, several of those who turn in to violent psychopaths have one thing in common, more or less. And that is that they were let down by adults at some point in their young life's.
And I'm sure you can find examples of contrary where children were let down and still have become great people. There's no recipe for racing children that is 100% bulletproof. I believe in raisi g children with love rather than violence. But that's just me

Spanking has worked pretty well for thousands of years. Love AND discipline.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The subject came up with our son just yesterday. I forget exactly what prompted him to say something about it (I think it was his frustration with at-home schooling; we've had a couple snow/extreme cold days, and thanks to COVID, they learn remotely now), but I told him that discipline for defying authority starts when kids are young.

I said the reason for that is that when you're young, it looks like an annoying temper tantrum, but if it isn't fixed and disrespect continues, it turns into kids who end up shot by law enforcement because they can't do what they're told when they're angry and lash out and attack.

I said we'd rather him know how to control himself and get through it alive so it can sorted out later than end up throwing the young adult version of a tantrum and dead.

So ... we started with discipline when he was young, so he knows how to respect authority, and we continue on to this day.

Honestly, we only spanked him a few times. Other methods were effective.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

No links no hints, why not use the rant forum instead of political mud pit?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

introducing your child to violence by spanking it.

Somebody has to say this, if you introduce your child to violence by spanking it, then your doing it wrong.

Many of us can mildy chastise our children without it being an act of violence.

If you have self control spanking is an effective form of discipline in the hands of an experienced parent or guardian.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

dfw.cbslocal.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.kron4.com...
edit on 10-2-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Criminals attack the most vulnerable.
There is a reason that gun shows don't have to many robberies..... Other than the prices.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't post hardly anything outside of the mudpit due to that mod note I see in almost every other thread stating that "this isn't the mudit". So to avoid mod work, I just put it all here. When you are a mod, you can move it, for now, if you really want to, hit the alert button and tell the mods how you would do it. They love that.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

I'm not trying to be difficult, you can find this easily if you really want to see it.
I don't want to see it again, ever.

I understand what you mean. Sometimes I wish superheroes were real, just to fix bad people without making bureaucratic circles.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We used spanking in very specific circumstances, mainly whenever his actions caused pain to others or had the potential to caused harm/pain to himself in life threatening ways.

1. He got a swat after running out into traffic.

2. We finally resorted to swatting him when he went through a phase of hitting other kids in his daycare with his toys. They tried all their solutions there, and they didn't work at which point they brought us in. We told him that night that he wasn't to do that, it hurt the other kids. We told him if he did it again, he'd get a swat for every kid he hit with a toy. Sure enough, he hit one that day. So he got a swat that night, and we told him that was what the kid he hit felt like. We told him not to do it again or there would be another swat. He did the next day; he got one more swat with the same explanation. He never did it again.

3. We gave him a swat once when we caught him doing something mean to the cats that hurt them. We gave the same explanation - it caused them pain and the swat was a reflection of that. We then told that if the cat had hit back, it might have bitten him and then there would all kinds of trouble for it - even up to it having to die. We said animals hurt too.

We generally stopped with the swatting when he got old enough to understand reason and other means of discipline got more effective - grounding, etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Try looking for people in California being attacked for walking while Asian. There has a been spike in older Asian folks getting physically assaulted out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I get bad people do bad things, but to hurt a defenseless old person for fun, is wrong, and I feel like it's a crime that is a prelude to much worse behavior. This is where psychopaths come from.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

But remember "White supremacists" are the real issue in the US.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I get bad people do bad things, but to hurt a defenseless old person for fun, is wrong, and I feel like it's a crime that is a prelude to much worse behavior. This is where psychopaths come from.

Personally I think it's from raising several generations to believe they are victims.
People lash out eventually.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Intentionally infecting (and killing) old folks by bunking them with Covid patients is evil too.
However, you might still receive an Emmy for doing it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join