It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've been checking 2 or 3 times @ day to see what Jack Posobiec posts to his Twitter account on the Chauvin-Floyd murder trial. You're right about him doing a good job following the important developments.

This week, the developments seem to favor the Defense, like this one: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I pointed out how many of the antics we are seeing from one side of this mess seems to be pulling plots from 80's cartoons. Now we have a strange report strait out of GI JOE.

Dr. Mindbender, receives a dream showing the solution. His plan is to collect the genetic material of great warriors and military leaders to create a composite clone that would be the perfect leader for Cobra.

How pathetic.

Maybe she'll be haunted by true Patriots from the past.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The counter is a stock photo from 2015. German photographer. Tom something...I saved the link on my computer. It’s from a cassette recorder/turntable, but I can’t find the model. The reset button being on the left side of the counter is not the typical configuration. Actually you see it more often in reel-to-reel audio recorders/players.

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: onehuman

Hi Onehuman,

Hope this helps.

CASSETTE RECORDER TAPE COUNTER
- stock photo used in several places / articles
- "589" or message tied to "reset"/"secret tape recordings"???
- for example: Trump Tower, AM/RR wearing a wire, Trump/JC, etc.
- unlocks missing info to shine light for all/can not be ignored/irrefutable

[...]

edit on Wed Apr 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
BDA still insisting this is yet to come...🤔🙄

www.youtube.com...

I just looked over Dick's posts for the past 10 days. He needs to come clean, and quit leading people on who are looking for signs of Biden's demise, or Democrats being exposed.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
RelSciHistItSufi, you're going to be even more wealthy after "THE PLAN" has been fulfilled. Everyone will be looking for the few individuals who understand how it all came together.

You will be in huge demand for your knowledge and understanding of what happened, and how.

edit on 4/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I pointed out how many of the antics we are seeing from one side of this mess seems to be pulling plots from 80's cartoons. Now we have a strange report strait out of GI JOE.

Dr. Mindbender, receives a dream showing the solution. His plan is to collect the genetic material of great warriors and military leaders to create a composite clone that would be the perfect leader for Cobra.

How pathetic.

Maybe she'll be haunted by true Patriots from the past.

You're not wrong. Objects hold the energy of both their past origins and creators - sometimes even the location will imprint. Most don't really understand this, but certain people covet things for this reason.

Many want the pain, the horror, the awfulness to surround them. In fact, objects relieved of their vibe will often result in the "owner" losing interest in it entirely.

In fairness many want the positive vibe of things around them too. Goes both ways. Some things can be converted from negative to positive and the vice versa. Some not at all.

Most have lost touch with this sense, though oddly, when prodded many can access the feelings and discernment within seconds. One needs to cultivate at this point - relearn.

That desk is not positively charged so to speak.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I hope your right..it would be fun to see Q drop again

I just wonder what is left to be said at this point..

Also..on what platform would a drop be verifiable

I hope someone is currently developing their own site

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Moderna is the company who worked closely with Dr. Fauci on developing their Covid-19 vaccine. I wonder if the Moderna CEO and Dr. Fauci were injected with the real vaccine, or simply saline solution.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been checking 2 or 3 times @ day to see what Jack Posobiec posts to his Twitter account on the Chauvin-Floyd murder trial. You're right about him doing a good job following the important developments.

This week, the developments seem to favor the Defense, like this one: twitter.com...

He is and the case is catastrophic. Sadly I sort of hope the Jury was rigged to convict on a lesser charge, otherwise Joe will have to publicly let people fry every city because peaceful protests.

Jack also has a funny, but very successful campaign going for pillow guy with a discount code.

Hi Jack.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I hope your right..it would be fun to see Q drop again

I just wonder what is left to be said at this point..

Also..on what platform would a drop be verifiable

I hope someone is currently developing their own site

Hint. DJT's social network will be much more important then we might think/expect at the outset.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

you don't say cranks

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

He is and the case is catastrophic. Sadly I sort of hope the Jury was rigged to convict on a lesser charge, otherwise Joe will have to publicly let people fry every city because peaceful protests.

Jack also has a funny, but very successful campaign going for pillow guy with a discount code.

Hi Jack.

It's sad how the low-IQ "community leaders" like BLM and Sharpton demanded Chauvin be charged with Murder, instead of accidental manslaughter.

In their stupidity, these "leaders" had no clue that obtaining a Murder conviction is far more difficult than a manslaughter conviction.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What's left to be said? Quite a lot apparently. There is still an evidence dump (pictures, videos of players in very compromising situations) due and we still need to find out who Q is.

As to where Q will post, I don't know, but awhile back the folks at Qalerts were saying they expect patriotsfight will be recertified when the time is right.

From where I sit, the fact that Q was never identified and was proven to be close to Trump tells me they will make good on their promises. Q says we will find out who he is. We will. He will tell us himself. Also, the final drops will trigger a "self destruct" sequence. I assume this will be when the net is paused as the other side pulls the plug on the whole damn thing to attempt damage control.

Imo, as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow, these things will happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He will be sacrificed to try to save the city, which will probably be burned down anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I hear ya..I just stay basic and refer back to "you have more than you know" Almost 5,000 drops and a ton of people digging like hell to understand them..I just wonder what we may have missed. Similar to job training... I would rather let someone figure out why I am silent and looking at them awkwardly than immediately explain what they did wrong..

Maybe those pics we're looking for are already there..

edit on 6-4-2021 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Thank you.

Anyone ever hear of the come clean initiative? For policymakers...
aides lurking...DS vermin ; literally BTW...imoho.

I know the reason why no one in congress would in good faith
require other members of congress to initiate any kind of come clean clause...

It requires something none of you so called officials exhibit in your political endeavors.

Wouldn't help knowing what's not attainable at this juncture.

Sad sad sad

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Can't stress enough that qanons just don't dig.

What are the charges against ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in the killing of George Floyd?

When former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin goes on trial Monday for the May 25 killing of George Floyd, he will face three charges: second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

MSM and Covid scientists and doctors are stating unequivocally that it doesn't happen. Which is obviously misleading

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
It isn't obvious because that study isn't conclusive either.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"Probably been happening throughout human history."

Explain

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join