It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interest point from The Last Refuge regarding this Sunday within Lent:

Since the Passover of the Jews was near,
Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves,
as well as the money changers seated there.
He made a whip out of cords
and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen,
and spilled the coins of the money changers
and overturned their tables,
and to those who sold doves he said,
“Take these out of here,
and stop making my Father’s house a marketplace.”

His disciples recalled the words of Scripture,
Zeal for your house will consume me.
At this the Jews answered and said to him,
“What sign can you show us for doing this?”
Jesus answered and said to them,
“Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.”

The Jews said,
“This temple has been under construction for forty-six years,
and you will raise it up in three days?”
But he was speaking about the temple of his body.
Therefore, when he was raised from the dead,
his disciples remembered that he had said this,
and they came to believe the Scripture
and the word Jesus had spoken.

Does this link to rumours of Stock Market crash to come today/tomorrow, and "It's going to be Biblical!".

If so then rebuilding the Temple would mean Quantum Financial System from Wednesday/Thursday?

Curious ... NO ?

The RIPPLE Mafia

So when it comes to the world of cryptocurrencies, there’s a lot going on in the background that most of us are unaware of. Many conversations are had and decisions made behind the curtain by influential individuals and organizations long before the general public is aware..... The integration of Ripple with Temenos, a B2B finance software solution, was another step forward, as it allowed Ripple to gain access to over 500 million consumers and 3,000 financial institutions in more than 150 countries...

My Bolding ...
for what's its worth ....

edit on 372021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Don't be discouraged. Maybe you just need a walk.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Sun Mar 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ah, but here is the secret of why we were all here: President Trump was always going to “lose” the election no matter what the numbers were. Everyone in this country could have voted for him, and he still would have “lost.” He wouldn’t have run if he didn’t know something we haven’t found out yet.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: loveguy
What biblical actually means depends upon the interpretation of those contemplating it on one hand and what is actually occurring on the other.

Let's not kid ourselves, Q using things like "biblical", "god wins", "patriot" and others was a way to light a fire under the rear of a certain demographic to get the vote out for a particular candidate.

Can't blame them, that is how it works.

If something happens that blows everyone's eyes wide open, you saw it here and even poked your finger in some holes before it took place.

And if nothing happens? Because, that is what has been happening so far, what then?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ok, you are pretending to not understand with deflections. This helps people to see the Blueannons acting like they know something in all their clear cluelessness about Q the rest of us are working to figure out. That won't work for anyone but the Qannons who need proof you guys exist. Which is overwhelming but each little bit helps us show our friends how looney those BlueAnnons are.

I would ask you what master plan have you got in mind since we haven't figured it out yet ourselves?

The "Plan" that we don't have and are trying to figure out that you ridicule amounts to our theories using facts to corroborate or uncorroborate.

Theories about a non existent official plan is not the "Master Plan".

Only conclusions left should be NO Master Plan until this is over because of intentional DISINFORMATION because we are at War.
So then, yep apparently you are as you claim to be below. Thanks for admitting it. It makes it easier for you to move on to real truth later. When you admit the real truth and not the Blueannon outright lies you seemingly are in league with now.

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Justoneman
Only the ones confused by the Q stuff are the shills and Cabal members. It is truly astounding how easy it is to see once you have had the Q hints to jump start your very own research of the facts.

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Observationalist
Qannon has Washington on edge in regards to March 4th.
New York Times Instagram

In the post it says they “Been tracking some online chatter” from the pro-trump Qanon conspiracy theorist

The pictures show a dude dressed in military garb holding a gun but with no magazine loaded.

-Alert-

The next date we send Congress into Fear and Panic mode is March 20th.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

This is fun. Let's keep Democrats paranoid and on-edge until they grant the 2020 election investigation commission wanted by Senator Ted Cruz.

My brain instantly said: that's it, Q IS a Chinese psyop to help us see the bad players. Q has opened up my eyes in a big way. Perhaps the upshot is we are supposed to remain engaged.

Why would china want to help America at all? If anything, Q is a psyop to create further confusion.

Yup im just a shill and cabal elitist. Sorry i questioned the master plan.

edit on 7-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Chinese Hacking Spree Hit an ‘Astronomical’ Number of Victims

When news hit earlier this week that Chinese hackers were actively targeting Microsoft Exchange servers, the cybersecurity community warned that the zero-day vulnerabilities they were exploiting might have allowed them to hit countless organizations around the world. Now it's becoming clear just many email servers they hacked. By all appearances, the group known as Hafnium breached as many victims they could find across the global internet, leaving behind backdoors to return to later.

"It's massive. Absolutely massive," one former national security official with knowledge of the investigation told WIRED. "We're talking thousands of servers compromised per hour, globally."

The small to medium-size organizations that were compromised include local government agencies, police, hospitals, Covid response, energy, transportation, airports, and prisons. "China just owned the world—or at least everyone with Outlook Web Access," the researcher said. "When was the last time someone was so bold as to just hit everyone?"

Oh boy, we have 'Circle Back' (quoted in the article) and 'expert' Chris Krebs ramping up the Microsoft Cultural exchange program story.

twitter.com...

I use that exchange service reporting information that is not critical on my company computer. Not my own at least. I am not personally worried but the Boss should be if they snuck something in on our hard drives after connecting to one of the affected servers. Again it is not sensitive information but it could be manipulated without our knowledge. That is big to us. That might affect our integrity negatively.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nice analysis of the spinmiesters attempt at deflections. Or is it just anxious to see the picture like the rest of us and is just less patient than us but more so than that silly old sillywhatshername the Huffpo girl.

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: daskakik

So the CCP are putting Uighur's in camps because they want to free the American lower classes from the Elites? The Social Score and Great Firewall are for our protection?

I'm having trouble following the logic behind your theory, if you could expound more in detail on what you mean about "Q being a Chinese psyop to help America" (sic), that would be great, thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
When my Chinese friends go home I wonder if I will ever see our hear from them again. So sad how it must be for them.
And the modern "Liberal" believes in CCP. How do they do that when we can see them doing genocidal things?

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yup...that's why every conversation about corporate censorship inevitably leads to...private company deal with it...

It lets everyone skirt the censorship debate. Even though, that argument seems fallacious. Google, Facebook, amazon, and most of the other big tech companies engaging in censorship wouldn't exist without government grants in their early years, current government subsidies and tax breaks and lucrative government contracts other companies don't have a chance to bid on.

How they can be considered private companies is beyond me.

On the note of chinese censorship though. It always reminds me of this guy i went to school with. He loved being here. He was so happy getting to do things he loved doing, spending time with people here, trying things he'd never get to do in China. Then he found out his dad was dying and he had to go home to run the family business. He was so sad because when he went back to China, he'd never get to talk to any of us again. That was over ten years ago. Haven't heard from him since he left. He has a facebook page. Hasn't been updated or online for over a decade. Don't even know if he's alive.

He was a good guy...sometimes i wonder what happened to him and hope he's doing well. He didn't seem happy to be going back though.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Master plan? I'm waiting for the Dems to come up with their Final Solution for the "Q-Anon problem".

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

SHADOW MEN: An Encyclopedia of Mind Control
By Dr. Anthony Napoleon, Ph.D. 2015

Shadow Men Scribd PDF, 339 pages.

The author used to be on twitter but started turning too many heads and was subsequently censored.

For those remaining few who believe they are in full control of their own thoughts, Shadow Men will be a revelation. Napoleon is a forensic psychologist who has examined the who, what, how, and why of the widespread use of psychological operations (PSYOPs) on everyday people. His extensive research and references keep this book from being dismissed at first glance as conspiratorial bunk.

The book is fascinating and disturbing. The information can be overwhelming if not read in smaller doses. Napoleon leaves the reader with a 12-step deprogramming program. The first step is accepting the fact that all of us are vulnerable to mind control.

Review Source: Marilyn M. Singleton, M.D., J.D.

Official book trailer for Dr. Anthony Napoleon's: SHADOW MEN (it's just scrolling table of contents)

ScreenCap from the video:

The quote is from his political novel, "Coningsby" published in 1844.
Benjamin Disraeli was a British politician of the Conservative Party who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. The anniversary of his death on April 19 is known as Primrose Day. He was very much behind the scenes, more than what most people know and was a member of an obscure highly secret society in London at the time. This secret society included many prominent literary & political figures of noble rank & royalty in 19th Century secret English Society. One of these member's was Lewis Carroll which out of this Oxford'ish society of spiritual magick study he wrote "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and 7 years later "Alice through the Looking-glass" - the real 'Alice' and the 'real' Alice role model young girl were the subjects of this secret society; another super deep rabbit hole into the spiritual realm.

Thanmks I confirmed the information about the Chinese groom technology last night.
Bletchley Park and the short weather ciphers.
Alice Bob and Eve using polarized photons (Naumburg).
Satellite link in the middle attacks aren't anything new, but it is usually just useful for information gathering.
Some of the Bei-* documentation does suggested denial of service could be implemented from China instead of the historical UK ECHELON Kofi bean grinder (for colored).

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well obviously they are all domestic terrorists and need to be re-educated, jailed, or executed.

On a serious note, did anyone see the posts going around yesterday about the IRS shutting down? Downdetector is showing issues on the IRS site. The comments at the bottom are very interesting. Nobody is getting their money from the federal government. Do you think someone is raiding the piggy bank?

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Master plan? I'm waiting for the Dems to come up with their Final Solution for the "Q-Anon problem".

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interest point from The Last Refuge regarding this Sunday within Lent:

Since the Passover of the Jews was near,
Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves,
as well as the money changers seated there.
He made a whip out of cords
and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen,
and spilled the coins of the money changers
and overturned their tables,
and to those who sold doves he said,
“Take these out of here,
and stop making my Father’s house a marketplace.”

His disciples recalled the words of Scripture,
Zeal for your house will consume me.
At this the Jews answered and said to him,
“What sign can you show us for doing this?”
Jesus answered and said to them,
“Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.”

The Jews said,
“This temple has been under construction for forty-six years,
and you will raise it up in three days?”
But he was speaking about the temple of his body.
Therefore, when he was raised from the dead,
his disciples remembered that he had said this,
and they came to believe the Scripture
and the word Jesus had spoken.

Does this link to rumours of Stock Market crash to come today/tomorrow, and "It's going to be Biblical!".

If so then rebuilding the Temple would mean Quantum Financial System from Wednesday/Thursday?

Curious ... NO ?

The RIPPLE Mafia

So when it comes to the world of cryptocurrencies, there’s a lot going on in the background that most of us are unaware of. Many conversations are had and decisions made behind the curtain by influential individuals and organizations long before the general public is aware..... The integration of Ripple with Temenos, a B2B finance software solution, was another step forward, as it allowed Ripple to gain access to over 500 million consumers and 3,000 financial institutions in more than 150 countries...

My Bolding ...
for what's its worth ....

That article is quite old.

Since then the partnerships and connections have only increased. Ripple's messenger service is ISO certified and could, though likely won't immediately, replace SWIFT.

There's currently an SEC enforcement case against Ripple and two execs (strangely leaving out the original founder who continues to sell large amounts on the open market). The case will have far reaching consequences for crypto and the bigger finance world. The native token XRP is considered a currency by nearly all the countries on the leading edge of crypto and the US calling it a security would put us at a huge disadvantage.

There's plenty of rabbit hole to go down on why Clayton announced the Ripple suit just before his already scheduled resignation. Some claim it was to disrupt the market for his Goldman pals, who just reopened their crypto trading desk a week ago, and others claim it was done to establish clarity in court in the absence of a congress willing to actually pass laws.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Why would they drive anybody to anything?

What has ever come from them?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yow. Glad I got the taxes done already.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I concur, something is looming, I can feel a presence..

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
EMN, the thing I believe we need to know about all this is once you now the rules of the game, then it makes it much easier to see and avoid like a shark fin sticking just a bit above the water. Great information if people are not realizing that the "THEY", as we all call them that are "running things" as I say, are using the various mediums from mainstream media, big screen TV to social platforms to "gently nudge us toward a desired outcome". They sneak things in on the screen in small segments both visually and thru audio because it is a Scientific fact you hear and see it all and process it internally even if your conscious mind does not. Very critical to understand this situation if you want to not become a well fleeced sheeple.

SHADOW MEN: An Encyclopedia of Mind Control
By Dr. Anthony Napoleon, Ph.D. 2015

Shadow Men Scribd PDF, 339 pages.

The author used to be on twitter but started turning too many heads and was subsequently censored.

For those remaining few who believe they are in full control of their own thoughts, Shadow Men will be a revelation. Napoleon is a forensic psychologist who has examined the who, what, how, and why of the widespread use of psychological operations (PSYOPs) on everyday people. His extensive research and references keep this book from being dismissed at first glance as conspiratorial bunk.

The book is fascinating and disturbing. The information can be overwhelming if not read in smaller doses. Napoleon leaves the reader with a 12-step deprogramming program. The first step is accepting the fact that all of us are vulnerable to mind control.

Review Source: Marilyn M. Singleton, M.D., J.D.

Official book trailer for Dr. Anthony Napoleon's: SHADOW MEN (it's just scrolling table of contents)

ScreenCap from the video:

The quote is from his political novel, "Coningsby" published in 1844.
Benjamin Disraeli was a British politician of the Conservative Party who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. The anniversary of his death on April 19 is known as Primrose Day. He was very much behind the scenes, more than what most people know and was a member of an obscure highly secret society in London at the time. This secret society included many prominent literary & political figures of noble rank & royalty in 19th Century secret English Society. One of these member's was Lewis Carroll which out of this Oxford'ish society of spiritual magick study he wrote "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and 7 years later "Alice through the Looking-glass" - the real 'Alice' and the 'real' Alice role model young girl were the subjects of this secret society; another super deep rabbit hole into the spiritual realm.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
YIKES!

Cells of people? Why not cells of Cows/swine/chicken? WTH?

We like animal muscle. Why the hell human muscle is used seems very sinister even if it is protein harvested from "celebrities'". These cells must be vetted for things I am sure like what race the DNA was from or not those muscles cells are from don't they? Is it black peoples DNA, or an Hispanic minority that they exploited? Who gets to choose what race of muscle we eat?

I think this smells of their urine pouring our backs, and that they wish us to think of this as rain.

Soylent Green is here...Bite me...remember back in 2014 when this was scoffed off as a joke...

In Vitro Meat

BiteLabs produces fine artisanal salami from meat that has been lab-grown from celebrity tissue samples.

In 1931, Winston Churchill predicted a future in which all the world’s meat would be grown in labs; what, he asked, was the sense in raising a whole chicken merely for the sake of its wings or breast meat?

Today, In-Vitro meat production is close to becoming a reality, offering highly controllable meat production without the animal cruelty, waste, and environmental impacts of industrial farming. But this process can offer so much more than replicas of beef and pork.

This video from Bite Labs is from 2014:

Celebrities on their front page: bitelabs.org...

Soylent Green (1973) (IMDB) - In 2022, Earth is overpopulated and totally polluted; the natural resources have been exhausted and the nourishment of the population is provided by Soylent Industries.

And now we have Baal Gates promoting lab grown meat.😲🙄

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Fair point. It's hard to find, but certainly not impossible like it would be in China. At least for the average computer user.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Thanks for admitting it. It makes it easier for you to move on to real truth later. When you admit the real truth and not the Blueannon outright lies you seemingly are in league with now.

Is this a blue anon?
blue-anon.com...

Just trying to figuare out what im classified as.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would highly doubt that unless it was taken just few days after Jan 6th. The lies these people have to tell to maintain the can kicking down the road they do to us are piling up to high heaven itself.

a reply to: crankyoldman

Joe Biden 60% Approval rating: www.fox13news.com... . But it's all downhill from here. Inflation and tax increases will reduce him to 30% by year's end...or even sooner.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Dan Scavino should tell us what he wants us to know, now that he's a civilian. As Q once said, no more games....this is not a game.

I say now way. He should NOT tell us because this ISN'T over I certainly have come to believe. "Pretend inferiority" has many disguises Care. Sun Tzu basics.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join