It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We may have a clue as to what the Syria situation was about. It would appear someone big died given the two step confirm on Dan's tweet. The topic would suggest a big player in the ME - it also might suggest Joe gets the blame part by sowing the seeds of chaos.

According to the drop possibly a nuclear facility.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The point remains that the President initiates firing of nuclear missiles using the "football"? For the public to watch a President actually do that would be a big shock?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah, you're right....but I'm pretty sure that what is actually in the case is classified, and we would probably never actually see it in operation in front of the public.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Heh, what does that tell ya on who's really in charge.?

Live look at Raytheon shareholder and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin as the missiles strike:

Flashback of the plan...

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Central Kansas is a desolate no man's land lol. The northern part's much prettier (in certain areas). I don't miss the tornadoes however, I've traded them for earthquakes and I don't know which is worse

I've driven that stretch of 70 many times over the years on the way to The Rockies and back. Most towns looked similar years ago-big white church, grain elevator and a Conoco station. There are some bluffs by Ft Riley tho.

Hills of Ft Riley

Thanks to all

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm suprised the Woka-Cola mob hasn't gone after NASA.

Oh wait, nvm...

twitter.com...

Found the real Hidden Figure.

When Werner von Braun was having trouble getting Washington to listen to his ideas, he decided to go straight to the American people and recruited Walt Disney to make a series of shows about how we could colonize space.

Disneyland - Man and the Moon (1955)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The point remains that the President initiates firing of nuclear missiles using the "football"? For the public to watch a President actually do that would be a big shock?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a pretty hard proof there.
Zero chance Biden ordered that strike. He is in bed with the Iranians.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Von Braun was kind of an idiot in my book.How he could muff the whole fuel to mass calculation is beyond me.A single gigantic rocket to land and take-off from the Moon and then descend to Earth is hilarious..

It too intense lobbying to get past his insistence non a SSO mission verses Earth rendezvous and a modular collection of spacecraft to do specialized tasks.....it's so obvious to anyone now.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
John Durham resigning his position as US Attorney for CT. LOL

www.justice.gov...

After serving as the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, and as a federal prosecutor in Connecticut for more than 38 years, John H. Durham today announced his resignation from the U.S. Attorney’s Office, effective at midnight on February 28.

“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies. My love and respect for this Office and the vitally important work done here have never diminished. It has been a tremendous honor to serve as U.S. Attorney, and as a career prosecutor before that, and I will sorely miss it.”

Prior to his appointment as an interim U.S. Attorney in November 2017 and subsequently as the presidentially appointed U.S. Attorney in February 2018, Mr. Durham served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in various positions in the District of Connecticut for 35 years, prosecuting complex organized crime, violent crime, public corruption and financial fraud matters. From 1978 to 1982, he served as an Assistant State’s Attorney in the New Haven State’s Attorney’s Office, and from 1977 to 1978, he served as a Deputy Assistant State’s Attorney in the Office of the Chief State’s Attorney.

First Assistant U.S. Attorney Leonard C Boyle will serve as Acting U.S. Attorney upon Mr. Durham’s departure.

“The Office will be in the extraordinarily capable hands of Len and our superb supervisory team who, together, guarantee that the proper administration of justice will continue uninterrupted in our District.”

Mr. Boyle has served as First Assistant U.S. Attorney since June 2018, when he returned to the U.S. Attorney’s Office after serving as Deputy Chief State’s Attorney in Connecticut for approximately nine years. He previously served in the U.S. Attorney’s Office from 1986 to 1998, and from 1999 to 2004.

Mr. Boyle is the 53rd U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut, an office that was established in 1789.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office is charged with enforcing federal criminal laws in Connecticut and representing the federal government in civil litigation. The Office is composed of approximately 68 Assistant U.S. Attorneys and approximately 54 staff members at offices in New Haven, Hartford and Bridgeport.

TRUST DURHAM my white ass!!!
edit on 26-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A "Report back" on investigations into older @realDonaldTrump tweets, following an all-nighter importing them to the spreadsheet. So far I've analysed back to June 2016:

1) Given that we understand his tweets are pre-processed through some AI system, to ensure that the correct comms/decodes go to White hat operators, the same methods appear to be being applied AT LEAST back to June 2016... BEFORE Donald Trump was even President. For example:
a) Use of Tweet DELTA Markers; 0, 1, 5, 10, 15,
b) Use of TYPOS/CORRECTIONS and their deltas,
c) Use of self-retweets to produce deltas pointing to posts,
c) Changing of tweet timestamps by 12 hours, only on these tweets, to hide the above,
d) DELETIONS of not only TYPO tweets but sometimes CORRECTIONS also, to hide the above.

2) Re-reading some of these older tweets make more sense when you know the Post Map contents, which didn't start until Oct '17.

They also feed in to the non-linear time that cranky schools us on - because they show some posts actually refer to happenings in pre-MAP timelines. For example:

Jun 30 2016 09:35:39

43-39 t.co...

a) Points to posts:
#43 ...Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.
(In retrospect this was a message to good operators engaged in the plan in 2016... not Anons in 2017)

#39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
(In retrospect this applies to June '16, so it tells us that Obama was in NK WHILST PRESIDENT - making "Would it blow your mind?" much more relevant)

From CAPS gematria; #84 Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review.
(In retrospect this is telling MI to add new points in to the Post MAP back in June 2016 - i.e. MAP was not finalised at this point!)

I think these older tweets are going to give us much more insight on white hat activities during previous presidencies!

edit on 26-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No accomplishments listed for Durham. I wonder why.

Is he still a Special Counsel?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats the 64,000 dollar question, isnt it? Not like hes doing anything on that front either. What a bunch of bullcrap....

EDIT: Looks like hes staying on as SC for now

John Durham steps down as US Atty in CT. But stays on board as special counsel probing origins of Trump/Russia investigation. Biden Admin asked US attys to resign by end of February

twitter.com...
edit on 26-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Cheers Caled!

...and the real view includes the EXIT sign?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
No I didn't think you were being negative, you were pretty accurate. The majority of Kansas is very plain. No mystery as to why it's known as the 'Plains State' lol. Harsh winters, humid summers and generally just boring. Which is a big part of the reason why I'm not there anymore

On the other hand, growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere was the most freedom I've ever experienced in my entire life so it does have its redeeming qualities

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Shockingly Real Tom Cruise Deepfakes Are Invading TikTok

Three days ago, a TikTok account going by @deeptomcruise began posting video clips of the Hollywood actor Tom Cruise doing everything from golfing, to tripping and telling a joke in what appears to be a men’s clothing store in Italy, to performing a magic trick with a coin. In each of the three videos, Cruise delivers his signature maniacal laugh—you know, the one he repeatedly unleashed in that batty Scientology recruitment video years back—before launching into some sort of bit, and in all of them, it looks just like Cruise. Only it’s not Cruise.

source

deep fake thread

They're becoming more convincing but I think we'll still have a way to tell the difference between fake and authentic (in case any of the Epstein videos ever get leaked)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So that is the Narrative they are gonna push. "Oh that isn't a real video of me [doing that thing I should not be doing], that is a deep fake meant to defame me."

KU was right, the swamp likes to put ideas out there 6 months or longer to get ahead of the (possible) gossip.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yes. He is remaining on as special counsel. Huber has also been asked to resign. Both of them leave their posts on the same day Trump is to speak at CPAC...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well Durham and Huber have proven to be utterly worthless thus far, so no big loss there.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They've only been at it a couple years. Durham isn't finished yet. His worthiness is yet to be determined.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join