It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Twitter

You know how we talk about Quantum computing at a minimum being able to foresee different potential paths and guide the quantifier towards the best possible outcome? I wonder if the Biden thing is scripted a certain way...for a reason.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Was the video of Assad railing against transgender-mania in the US real?

"Assad speaking against the moral degeneracy of liberalism.
Much watch speech that's miles better than anything the GOP is saying."

twitter.com...

No idea if translation is correct aside from the commenters.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One weird thing about 06 JAN 2021 was how intensely some alt-media icons lobbied for regular MAGA people to show-up for what was bound to be a fiasco....then they dropped off the map. Codemonkey Ron is one example, I'm sure we could develop a full list. They REALLY wanted people to show up....a casting call almost.

I mean, did Trump just fizzle out or are things still in-play?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looking at old @realDonaldTrump tweets, he talked of The China Curse 3 times in 2011, ten years ago:

Oct 17th 2011 - 4:03:35 PM EST

@Johnboehner: Stop "The China Curse" --- Pass the China Currency Bill!

Oct 14th 2011 - 11:11:33 AM EST

Stop "The China Curse" -- Pass the Chinese Currency Bill!

Oct 14th 2011 - 10:08:42 AM EST

My @FoxNews interview on @gretawire discussing "The China Curse" t.co...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
1) Ghost Ezra pointing out Ann Coulter has an Adam's apple... another guy?

2) Going through pre-Oct 17 @realDonaldTrump tweets is proving productive, for example:

On Feb 20 2017 14:33:35, DELTA 5:00:02

Meeting with Generals at Mar-a-Lago in Florida. Very interesting!

Next tweet at 16:00:37, DELTA 01:27:02

Just named General H.R. McMaster National Security Advisor.

The first tweet is now DELETED and it's timestamp has been amended by exactly 12 hours.
(seems to be a trait with a lot of deleted tweets to hide or corrupt the record)

So we see that McMasters was set up by "his own" in Feb 2017.
edit on 26-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Senate Homeland Security Committee Hearing on Jan 6 Capitol Hill Riot

2) Interesting part by Sen Johnson: [1:44:00 - 1:50:00]
- Created letter trying to get answers to questions (no reply)
- Why have key witnesses resigned & left town after a "Pearl Harbor" attack
- Acting Sergent at Arms uncooperative (ignoring inquiries / not passing on questions)
- Both former Sergent at Arms confirm questions not received

- Senator also shares first-hand account from J. Michael Waller:
I Saw Provocateurs At The Capitol Riot On Jan. 6

Opposing views to Waller's accounts:
A ridiculous conspiracy theory just popped up in the Capitol attack hearing
Ron Johnson’s extreme effort to distance Trump supporters from the Capitol Riot
edit on 26-2-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Today what you bring up would be the case that someone could make any frame do anything in Kodak Color film if it has been recorded digitally. But this one I saw in person with about 100 other students in 1982 IIRC. The cannister with the film was physically present, the actual recorded film. That film was in the possession of the Professor after the University formally requested to review a copy from the Library. The Professor had the copy in the Lecture Hall with us so we could examine the film. There are three exact copies which is now in an environmentally controlled storage facility at the National Library. You can't fake them because the people in the film can tell you it is true to the scene and not faked. Plus, they don't make that type of unexposed 16mm film anymore since about the early 90's.

ETA

I don't believe it is possible you can miss a splice when you look frame by frame is another interesting detail.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

The digital age stabilized versions will blow you away.

we need to frame by frame this and you can get a feel for it better. That throat shot was not as obvious as the reaction by JFK that suggested a bullet got him there early, but you can really see the hit from the grassy knoll taking its toll. 18 second mark.
edited

Just a tip for the tech impaired such as myself.

If you use VLC media player, you can examine a video frame by frame. The techies probably know fifteen different ways to do this in various players, but VLC offers two.

This is the easiest way:

“go to the timeline for which you want to capture a frame or press the two barred pause button and press the VLC frame by frame hotkey, which is the letter “E” Key by default. VLC Hotkey for frame by frame

You can use this VLC frame by frame hotkey when the Video is paused or even while it is being played. Pressing “E” while the video is playing will stop the video and will show it Frame by Frame (Keep Pressing E key to go on to next frame(s)).”

I used VLC for years and never knew this.

edit on 26-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This stuff happens when perverted concepts that defy logic are forced down societies collective throats. People get mixed signals and bazaar behavior results. Murder of these kids is due obviously to the mom snapping but what triggered it appears to be a long set of circumstances that almost had to center around a transgender human that she bore as a male child. This stuff is so far off the charts that her head is probably spinning on the insides like a top with a fresh whip off the string.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

DailyPuke

[...]

edit on Fri Feb 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
GH posted another yesterday, can't find now but mentions "Spring March 20 2020 through March 20 2024.

I kept thinking about The 13 th floor - movie - watched again.

2 things stood out to me.

- actress Gretchen Mol uploads into her Simulation that works at supermarket ( the address on building is 1717 ) she hands main character cc he forgot ( at this part in movie already knows most about simulation but not all yet ).

- simulation Whitney tech guy is killed and his simulation Ashton ends up in future simulation. His colleague Douglas explains things to him before Douglas' User David takes over, kills Ashton, tries to kill Mol but fails.

Douglas wakes up in the "real world" the time shown says ...

June 21st 2024

We are witnessing the "War in Heaven" right now.

Its a trip ...... one big *fing trip.

The other movie I've been thinking of lately is Lawn Mower Man.( 1990s ).

Job, a low iq simple man ruled over by a creepy Priest that treats him like sht often, scientist lives next door uses Job as guinea pig to make him " smarter ". Skip to end, Job ends up in Computer ( a living being made of energy ) where he says " I am God Here ". Every telephone on earth RINGS.. mission accomplished, he owns/runs the world now.

They
THOUGHT forms, are trying to escape into the real world.

Christ = Krism oil leads to Heaven (Head). The Silver Cord we're all attached to.

edit on 26-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL its been around 80 degrees in South Texas all week long. There is absolutely no reason for Biden to come here now.

My power flickered off for about 5 minutes yesterday, and I almost lost my chit. I think I have PTSD from the winter storm.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So I think people may be confused about the "nuclear football". Its not like the President opens that little case, hits a button, and the nukes go flying. That is still done via the Air Force or Navy service members who actually control the nukes, and the commanding officers COULD say "Nyet" if he thinks the order from the POTUS is illegitimate. I believe the "football" simply gives a secure comms line to the Nuclear commander, and provides the rolling launch codes. Still need cooperation from the branches of military,

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I was trying to be a balanced student/athlete/human being and when I ran across people with the inner drive to be the best at something I came away with two things. One, they made it big because they gave their every thought and effort to a fault. The other thing is they had no life. When I realized those people had no life I was glad I had already went for being a bit of this and a bit of that instead of all in on something to the point I had no other life.

These people suffer from no other life syndrome, if I may introduce a made up term.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, Tigers dad was a military man, and raised Tiger as if he was a Drill Sergeant. His father was also very close with a US Navy PsyOps officer, and they together used many of those PsyOp tactics on Tiger while he was very young to turn him into the golfer he is today.

They cover this in the Tiger documentary I mentioned a few posts up.

Yes. I told my boss yesterday that it is no wonder that Tiger had the problems that he did after he was on his own.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Saw one old Documentar ref the way such would happen. Two specials very deep underground, each seated well apart from each other and IF a special, Official Code is received by Both, they must insert keys, one each, type in given code, then the Button comes live and action would occur. Should one flip his lid and try his luck, the other has full permission to literally End the argument, Shooter style', Goes far beyhond one President ever giving the go ahead button a dig eh ??

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Do you think Biden has the old "analog" football?

Justoneman good one

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yep. Exactly. The place youre talking about is called an LCC (Launch Control Center). The 2 people down in the hole are called Missileers, and the 2 of them together are called a Missile Combat Crew. When they are down in the LCC its called an Alert. Each of the hundreds of missile sites we have are staffed 24/7 by 2 Missileers.

I helped write the scheduling software for these Alerts when I was in the Air Force. They used an old Visual Basic/Access program before we came along. We turned it into an Oracle based program. Pretty sure the program we implemented is still operational today. I got to go visit all the different ICBM wings, and go down into one of the active LCC's and the ICBM silo with a live missile.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hangin' out in Sherwood Forest waiting for the bounce on launch.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

"Cheers Joe, Great to have made ATS contact with Reality and Nice to hear, Cheers"

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The source camera is somewhere around here:

tinyurl.com...

It is a real view. From a rooftop. North Capitol St NW. Probably CSPAN, maybe Fox News. You can tell it is a side view of the Capitol, and the direction from which way the statue is facing.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post gave me a fleeting vision of fake Jo Bidan, caught on camera pushing the nuclear button and shown to the masses. Then the "reveal" that it was a fake "football" suitcase and a fake Bidan.

That might wake the public up to what's at risk when you don't choose wisely in the future!

To utilise space...

CAPITOL live stream is again showing the "movie set" view with a red EXIT sign, that appeared for a while last night:

Bigger

Maybe TommyJo can find a daytime shot that shows this exit sign, proving it's a genuine view? This is one shot I'm prepared to be convinced is an over-egged misinterpretation by Ghost Ezra.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So I think people may be confused about the "nuclear football". Its not like the President opens that little case, hits a button, and the nukes go flying. That is still done via the Air Force or Navy service members who actually control the nukes, and the commanding officers COULD say "Nyet" if he thinks the order from the POTUS is illegitimate. I believe the "football" simply gives a secure comms line to the Nuclear commander, and provides the rolling launch codes. Still need cooperation from the branches of military,

Yeah, the POTUS just calls for a "Hail Mary", straps the atomic pigskin to a MInuteman II, and lets her fly.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
FAKE NEWS ??
Here is one perfect example of just what we are now up against.....

[ deepfakes-can-you-trust-your-eyes ]

www.deepfakequeen.com...

A full video said to be showing the Queen speaking, can be found on BBC.CO.UK, Deep Fake News.

This is How and why we saw - a while back - a non realistic layout of the supposed White House interior.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Full image of the White House Oval Office, that is found at Norfolk, UK.

edit on 26-2-2021 by steaming because: addition

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join