It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well we are at the end of the week. Do we have any more updates of those SCOTUS cases?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: tommyjo

wtop.com...

is this what he sort of stirred, it does mention 1000

I have no idea, but some people like to exaggerate and stir things up.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Whilst the ATC recordings are a useful input, they are theoretically just as open to DeepDream manipulation as any other MSM output.

If AI programs can change pictures and text "in-flight" to our devices then it surely can be done with sound too.

I presume any agency can transmit at the same frequency as Airport X Aircraft controllers - and would the aircraft controllers even know? I presume they get the feed within the room as opposed to the feed on the airwaves?

How did I know you were going to come up with something like that?

Are they now manipulating the FAA with their NOTAMS? Just a deep dream that Marine One or a motorcade will take Biden and his wife to Joint Base Andrews tomorrow (26th Feb) and that likely one of the Boeing VC-25As (747s) will fly out to Houston, Texas.

So just a pure coincidence that there is a Temporary Flight Restriction for Houston?

The following NOTAM link will go dead when the NOTAM expires.

Houston NOTAM link FAA

So when does reality kick in for you? So what happens in 4 years time? Will you still be convinced that the USAF 89th Airlift Wing and ATC comms are being manipulated? Will you still be puzzled as to why Trump still isn't flying on USAF aircraft with call signs AF1? How about the likes of Marine One?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

We're now learning that the Capitol Police may have had advance warning about the January 6th attacks, which means they must have infiltrated a secret white nationalist terror network! Or they’re on Twitter.

Stephen Colbert

‘Plenty of evidence’ Nancy Pelosi knew and did nothing about January 6 riots

Sky News host Paul Murray says Speaker Nancy Pelosi did not want to be called as a witness in the impeachment trial because there is a “substantial amount of evidence” that she was pre-warned about the January 6 riots.

“She did not want to be called as a witness because there is a substantial amount of evidence that she – as the presiding officer – was pre-warned of something might be happening on January 6,” Mr Murray said.

“That’s the question most of us want to know: did she bear great responsibility for what happened on January the 6th. She’s the one who had the intelligence,” Mr Marshall said.

MSN

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Imagine, for a moment, reaching the point where arrogant judgment is solely based on the these people all being the same person.

Imagine waking up and being a champion for a person who isn't an actual person at all, but rather they symbol of an ideology rooted in hate, divide and conquer, regime change, war, racism, debt, masks for life, forced jabs, china first etc.

Imagine looking that these clearly different symbols and hating on fellow humans because they refuse to swallow the lies rooted in this charade.

A regime that has admitted they lied, manipulated, committed vote fraud through OTHER COUNTRIES all in order to put this collection of fakes into an office. And those folks THINK, actually think this effort was for their own good. How can, really, how can putting a obvious fake into office be rooted in Truth, Honor, Compassion, Caring for fellow man???

I guess I'm just a nut, but if someone decided to flip millions of votes, lied about DJT and MAGA folks to never ending means in order to put a fake into office, I see those who helped this as the FIRST targets for a future purge by the same said regime by virtue of the fact those champions can't even spot the fakes they attack fellow humans of behalf of.

Clip of Two Joe's with entirely different speech processes.
edit on 25-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Serious question. Who are you trying so hard to convince?

originally posted by: tommyjo

Whilst the ATC recordings are a useful input, they are theoretically just as open to DeepDream manipulation as any other MSM output.

If AI programs can change pictures and text "in-flight" to our devices then it surely can be done with sound too.

I presume any agency can transmit at the same frequency as Airport X Aircraft controllers - and would the aircraft controllers even know? I presume they get the feed within the room as opposed to the feed on the airwaves?

How did I know you were going to come up with something like that?

Are they now manipulating the FAA with their NOTAMS? Just a deep dream that Marine One or a motorcade will take Biden and his wife to Joint Base Andrews tomorrow (26th Feb) and that likely one of the Boeing VC-25As (747s) will fly out to Houston, Texas.

So just a pure coincidence that there is a Temporary Flight Restriction for Houston?

The following NOTAM link will go dead when the NOTAM expires.

Houston NOTAM link FAA

So when does reality kick in for you? So what happens in 4 years time? Will you still be convinced that the USAF 89th Airlift Wing and ATC comms are being manipulated? Will you still be puzzled as to why Trump still isn't flying on USAF aircraft with call signs AF1? How about the likes of Marine One?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
From Oct. 2020:

Mexican Journalist Exposes Joe Biden's Human Trafficking Compact

Oscar 'El Blue' Ramirez is a Mexican journalist, based in Tijuana. He gives an excellent breakdown of the U.N. compact that Joe Biden & Barack Obama signed. That compact led to a massive influx of child trafficking and over 20,000 children in cages during the Obama administration.

El Blue gives a first hand witness to the Coyote network of organized crime in human trafficking of children. He describes a massive black market industry that Obama/Biden created by signing the UN Global Compact of open borders

The fake families that resulted from the compact are a result of the poorly designed text with loopholes wide enough to build concentration camps within.

El Blue says 72,000 trafficked kids have been rescued during the Donald Trump administration because of efforts to determine if the child was actually a biological offspring of the so-called 'parent' who paid coyotes for the use of the child

source

Eighteen state AGs urge Biden to reverse cancellation of ICE operation targeting sex offenders

Eighteen state attorney generals pleaded with President Biden Thursday, to reverse a recent decision by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to shelve an operation that targeted illegal immigrants with sex crime convictions

Operation Talon was suspended late last month, after being operational for just a few weeks before the Trump administration vacated the White House

"The cancellation of this program effectively broadcasts to the world that the United States is now a sanctuary jurisdiction for sexual predators," Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said in a letter to President Biden Thursday. "This message creates a perverse incentive for foreign sexual predators to seek to enter the United States illegally and assault more victims, both in the process of unlawful migration and after they arrive."

Fox

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

January 6th

There are still a few clear video's about that show, MAGA capped POTUS DJT supporters, Trying hard to Prevent / Stop the Hooded ANTIFA mob from smashing those windows.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wowzer, checkout this Staten Island artist 'Masterpiece' on display.😲🤣👏 Nice to see one New Yorker attitude that I remember from days past. Hell yeah!

Scott LoBaido video clip.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am severely underrated with usingn Twitter. I do have some interesting pictures speaking about things for which that I cannot say because I need
edit on 25-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I hear the clowns have quit, the world is now the superior clown...

China Gave US Diplomats Anal COVID Tests ‘In Error,’ American Officials Say

The Chinese government has promised to stop using anal swabs on American diplomats to test for COVID-19 after Washington complained that the practice was undignified, the U.S. State Department said.

“The State Department never agreed to this kind of testing and protested directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when we learned that some staff were subject to it,” a State Department spokesperson told VICE World News on Wednesday.

The spokesperson said Beijing had assured Washington that the test was given “in error” and that diplomatic personnel were exempt from the test, which was mandatory for incoming travelers in some parts of China.

Which is worse?? Humiliation or some guy in a parking lot jamming a rod into the brain?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wowzer, checkout this Staten Island artist 'Masterpiece' on display.😲🤣👏 Nice to see one New Yorker attitude that I remember from days past. Hell yeah!

Scott LoBaido video clip.

Very funny. Oddly quiet on a NY street.

Speaking of darpabook...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You do like to narrow your responses down to acute vistas that you can put some backing info behind but I'm still looking at the wider rounded picture!

Still no pictures of the 100+ White House staff going about their business?
No pictures of Democrats parading around the White House to let the public know they're in charge?

Where's the regular videos of Biden crossing the lawn to get on Marine1?

No video of Jill showing off how she's taken down Melania's furnishings and put her own in?

The public has seen how the MSM can cover off individual fakes to cover off specific needs - but it seems they're just not competent enough to create a complete landscape on an ongoing basis!!!

You're not providing me anywhere near sufficient input to adjust my viewpoint... so I'll get on with decoding.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That last picture of Biden looks like he's taking a Congress. A big old wet Congress.

I think the problem here is that these people never got taught that body doubles are to be used when their lives are at risk. Instead they just use them for what-ever.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Q3825 is a VERY important drop. Overlooked by nearly all Anons. The drop about the SOTU address in the [target box] was posted AFTER DJT's SOTU. AFTER. So it did not relate to DJT's 2020 presentation but a [future] one.

The drop clearly reads that a SOTU delivered by a dem cannot be censored. It is in bold and the target box, so we are looking for it to be a significant marker.

If DJT was going to "win" then why did Q clearly state the 2021 SOTU would be delivered by a dem?

So this is the released talking point today, the mirror effect in play here, as the eneMedia is debunking, thereby drawing attention to the problem. Note the Biden folks floated the 23rd, not the 20th, so the set up their own strawman here, which fails to hide the actual problem.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That last picture of Biden looks like he's taking a Congress. A big old wet Congress.

I think the problem here is that these people never got taught that body doubles are to be used when their lives are at risk. Instead they just use them for what-ever.

Probably true, that's the Saddam effect. Most learned about that issue then, and reserved it for dictators, never thinking there is not some kind of rule that states anyone can use one.

Using actors or whatever pretty much shows those in charge don't give a rat butt about what the population thinks and likely laughs hysterically when people cheer for a fake as though it is real.

Government is one giant Tribute Band.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Note what it says at the bottom part;

welovetrump.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I didn't "miss" the Republican congress peeps clip - I just didn't comment at the time but since you asked:

a) Initially I wondered why the presser was done in darkness after an afternoon meeting but I see from the schedule that the 2 hour meeting was at 17:00 and that sunset was at 19:01,

b) There is snow on the bushes - it snowed up to noon on Jan 31st... so could be residual remaining 31 hours later,

c) Again, no White House staff visible, especially at the open door at the end. Nobody visible at any of the windows either and all curtains drawn (there would at least be shadows if the rooms were occupied). The place gives off an air of being empty bar those at the presser,

d) The positioning of the event is new to what I've seen before of pressers at the White House. What happened to the journalist being on chairs six feet apart and a good 15 foot from those at the podium?

e) The journalists look disinterested... busy typing on phones, eyes down or with arms crossed, rather than actively engaged,

e) I would note that this was all republicans, where's the similar footage after ANY democrat meetings with their "President"? In the 10 days from Jan 21st to Feb 1st were there no significant Democrat meetings at the WH worthy of a press conference? You'ld thinking they'd be flooding the media with such, to demonstrate Democrats in charge at the WH!!

Why are you limiting the dates? The timings of the meetings are simply down to the various agenda being discussed on Capitol Hill. What was so important before that to have held such a meeting? Even if they had meetings every day of those 10 days the claims would still have been the same in the minds of the die-hard conspiracy types. Of course they would have claimed that the Dems are over egging the pudding to prove WH residency and that they were really filmed on a studio set. That is how the mindset works!

2 days after the meeting with Republican Senators it was the turn of Democrats Senators.

President Biden And VP Harris Meet With Democratic Senators To Discuss The American Rescue Plan
WASHINGTON, DC - FEBRUARY 03: Democratic senators, including (L-R) Sen. John Tester (D-MT), Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR), Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MNI), Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-MY), Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Sen. Brian Schatz (D-HI), Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Sen. Gary Peters (D-MI) talk briefly to reporters outside the West Wing after meeting with U.S. President Joe Biden to discuss his $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan at the White House on February 03, 2021 in Washington, DC. In an effort to generate bipartisan support for his plan, Biden met with Republican senators a day earlier to discuss his COVID-19 relief plan, which Democrats are working to push through Congress with or without the GOP. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Getty Image Link 1

2 day after that it was the turn of Democratic House Leaders

You can see the Marines behind conducting the change of guard.

President Biden And VP Harris Meet With House Leaders On American Rescue Plan
WASHINGTON, DC - FEBRUARY 05: House Democratic leaders, including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and committee chairs talk to reporters outside the West Wing after meeting with U.S. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to discuss the coronavirus relief legislation at the White House February 5, 2021 in Washington, DC. In an effort to generate bipartisan support for his legislation, Biden met earlier in the week with Republican and Democratic senators to discuss his administration’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief plan. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Getty Image Link 2

Marine holding door open for Pelosi.

Getty Image Link 3

Now the mind boggles as to what your view is on the footage of the US Marines? I've already seen many claims across the internet that the Marines are fake such is the deep mindset.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

NEW: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio calls for "full and independent investigation" into sexual harassment allegations against Governor Cuomo (NBC New York).

Twitter

It appears liberals are teaming up to throw Cuomo under the bus. I say they're sacrificing him to hide something else

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

NEW: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio calls for "full and independent investigation" into sexual harassment allegations against Governor Cuomo (NBC New York).

Twitter

It appears liberals are teaming up to throw Cuomo under the bus. I say they're sacrificing him to hide something else

At this point, they are probably happy for any distraction.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join