It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, This is Awkward...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Maybe, maybe not. There weren't really any spikes in this area after either Thanksgiving or Christmas. I was watching and at the point you would have expected to see those spikes come in, there was a small spike, but nothing major and the cases immediately went back down.

But I am at KC ground zero, so if there is going to be one ... I'll know.

In fact, our cases are actually where they were around end of August, beginning of September.
edit on 7-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for the info, I’m in CT, this is supposed to be our peak month but nothing is making sense, we get sudden spikes then nothing and now they’re seriously considering reopening schools. We actually keep having to redo our surveys because parents lie and we keep getting more surveys than there are students. We had a spike that coincided with the holiday break but then it stopped suddenly, then a few more spikes. Almost like controlled release of information but the labs could be backed up too.

It’s just telling of the economic impact. I am a little worried that they timed the test modification around vaccine time. Maybe it’s kind of political too which is BS.

Im curious if we will eventually see some vaccines distributed and have clusters of ADE or other issues based on geographic location and vaccine distribution. So much of this is too much crap to sift through, even the studies contradict one another based on the information needed from that study and money invested at times.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We're in a suburban district that has been open 5 days a week since September. Son's school has had less than 5 incidents all told even through the worst days in November.

The curve for this has been one smooth spike going up sharply in mid-November and gradually trailing off through December and January to where the state hasn't reported more than 2,000 cases total since early January. We've been under 1,000 cases now four or five times with an average sitting at around 1,500. It is where we were at in late August/early September.

Nothing looks weird at all really.

(post by noonebutme removed for a manners violation)
(post by one4all removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You're just wasting your time with this one. He has it all figured out and any new info has to either fit his preconception or it's discarded as some sort of nonsense born of an imagined psychological issue he has determined from afar. I made my one attempt to engage in cognitive conversation... that's enough.

I looked up "pleomorphic." Yeah, he's not even aware of what he's talking about here. He wants bacteria to act like a dog miraculously changing into an elephant... not happening. The mass differential comes and goes from where exactly? Maybe Einstein was just confused. Too bad he's dead now; he could have learned so much about energy-mass equivalency from one4all.

I just stopped responding. He won't even consider anything I say anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: one4all

You should be ashamed of yourself. You talk and post the utter nonsense. It’s a shame a trained medical doctor or biochemist wasn’t on here to correct the utter crap you are saying.

Two of my good friends are biochemists and I’ve relayed what you post about and they say you use the ’pleomorphic’ term incorrectly and don’t really understand what you’re talking about.

It’s a shame as people do listen to this as gospel, simply because too many false facts (ie, you) are sandwiched in between truths.

But oh well. I’m glad I know your nonsense is exactly that.

This message brought to you today, by : Totalitarianism™ .

" Shaming people into rejecting any information, other than what is spouted by the approuved White-Coat™ authorities, since, like, for-evah !! "

What would be left of ATS : if we silenced all of the alternative voices ?
Maybe we should just silence the ones that make us feel uncomfortable ?

IMHO : shaming people is an extremely pernicious activity, and am very wary of those wielding it, potentially as a weapon of control.

Are not those seeking to control the narrative, worthy of questioning ?

Just reading the OP : one might realize that the narrative doesn't make sense.

Can't think of a reason not to question the White-Coats™, other than that the ones whom profit from our submitting to their Experts™, not wanting us to.

Hey ATS : can we shame you all into capitulating with Authorities™ ?

ATS : nah.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you for the info, I’m in CT, this is supposed to be our peak month but nothing is making sense, we get sudden spikes then nothing and now they’re seriously considering reopening schools. We actually keep having to redo our surveys because parents lie and we keep getting more surveys than there are students. We had a spike that coincided with the holiday break but then it stopped suddenly, then a few more spikes. Almost like controlled release of information but the labs could be backed up too.

It’s just telling of the economic impact. I am a little worried that they timed the test modification around vaccine time. Maybe it’s kind of political too which is BS.

Im curious if we will eventually see some vaccines distributed and have clusters of ADE or other issues based on geographic location and vaccine distribution. So much of this is too much crap to sift through, even the studies contradict one another based on the information needed from that study and money invested at times.

I was wondering when this issue would be addressed.

I am tired of asking those same screening questions, that most people give an automatic "no" answer to, without thinking, because if they did, they would likely feel they may be not be telling the whole truth.

People come to me already afraid of not being believed, and afraid of being turned away, then they have to deal with me, dressed in just short of hazmat gear, sticking a thermometer gun in their face, and asking a bunch of questions that they are not sure of the answers.

I know in many cases they are not telling the truth, because in many cases they have no way of knowing whom they shared their environment with.

No more than you going into a supermarket, shopping with a a large number of people, and standing in line, then being asked if you have been in contact with anyone that has had, or tested positive for COVID. Whether you have been in contact with someone that has traveled out of State or out of country in the last 14 days?

When are we going to address the number of cases where the people have reported being sick with COVID and experienced no fever. Most people that answer yes to these questions have already been weeded out. So, I am afraid that those that fear saying yes, and automatically answer with a no, is a lot greater than we want to deal with.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I no longer provide reliable information to questions designed to probe. Doc asks me, "Do you drink?"

"Nope."

I still can't believe they want to take a digital photo of me to incorporate into my medical records. What does my cosmetic appearance have to do with anything that goes on at a clinic?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Not sure if this was ever posted but there is a video of a nurse whom works, or worked not sure if he was fired after the video, whom even cried while stating he was seeing elderly folk taking the vaccine dying, and falling like flies. The ones that survived the vaccine he said were not acting like they used to. They used to engage him in conversation, but after the vaccine those that survived were almost like vegetables.

I am trying to find that video.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That sounds interesting. Did this happen stateside?

I read a snippet on a country in Africa, where the vaccine is supposedly useless for them, because it is not effective against the strain that is present in that country. I didn't really look into it because it has been a very busy day, so I have not had time. I don't have particulars or facts, so I can't tell you much more than that until I flesh it out.

Perhaps they may be dealing with a similar situation. An ineffective vaccine that may be exacerbating the situation.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Do you mean this one?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thank you.

I believe he is sincere. I doubt if there will ever be any evidence that those deaths were due to the administration of the vaccine. Even if it they were.

I also believe he will lose his job, and I believe there will be someone doing damage control.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thanks.
I have to tell you that was a whole lot to wade through.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: noonebutme

You're just wasting your time with this one. He has it all figured out and any new info has to either fit his preconception or it's discarded as some sort of nonsense born of an imagined psychological issue he has determined from afar. I made my one attempt to engage in cognitive conversation... that's enough.

I looked up "pleomorphic." Yeah, he's not even aware of what he's talking about here. He wants bacteria to act like a dog miraculously changing into an elephant... not happening. The mass differential comes and goes from where exactly? Maybe Einstein was just confused. Too bad he's dead now; he could have learned so much about energy-mass equivalency from one4all.

I just stopped responding. He won't even consider anything I say anyway.

TheRedneck

I have considered everything you said.....and in fact you are describing the basic morphing process and are to silly to even know it.

As a matter of fact you are the single best resource i have ever seen because you are by proxy of your education so invested in the lies.

Keep posting all of your data it is valid data...just not valid for what you want it to be saying.

Mass differential.....---MAYBE ONLY A FEW OF US KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF THAT QUESTION----lol...lol...----bring it on --- but like maybe AFTER YOU WAKE UP AND HAVE "looked up Pleomorphic"....where are the links ?

You are learning not me...and as you must know by now I have an innate distaste for Oppositionally Defiant Learners who waste OUR TIME making us learn @ a snails pace to accomodate them.......its not personal its attitude and lack of ability to grasp new concepts and apply them its been retarded by bastardized education...not your fault but still a problem for anyone trying to teach you something new.

Go ahead link to your data....just like having 2 friends who are Biochemists that "say" I am misinterpreting Pleomorphism....linky?

Pleomorphism fits the Template this bug builds and no manner or volume of squirming or arguing will ever change that....

You are trying to fit a Round Peg into a square hole and refuse to listen to common sense or reason and you use bastardized and weaponized verbiage that completely befuddles you to defend your stance and perspective which not only fails to hold water but it is clearly the path of most resistance....the old " baffle them with Bullspit" routine.....you can make up as many fancy words as you want to and arrange them however you choose but its still bullspit.

It would be wrong to consider your stance...you are really the crux of the problem Humanity is facing....the bastardized weaponized reality you defend....ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome ?
You cant handle the truth.

@23sec substitute words for guns....and there you have it.

www.bing.com...

I am not sure you understand exactly anymore what ATS is or how lucky we all are to be here.

The day is soon here where there will not be a place like this where inquiring minds can make progress.....you need to be on other STATUS QUO FOCUSED sites sharing your silly STATUS-QUO BASED ideas with the other people who have been brainwashed...ATS is for People willing to open their minds and willing to think outside of the box....its you who are in the wrong place trying to make sense of things you are not prepared to even learn yet....in over your head is the term.

Its your job to make sense of what you learn here...not our job to fit our perspectives onto your reality template.

Once you log on to ATS you lose your Infinite Ammo and Immortality cards THAT YOUR STATUS QUO DEFINED AND SUPPORTED KNOWLEDGE BRINGS WITH IT ok ??....lol...lol...sorry but its the best example I can think of.

I asked you earlier to change your Paradigm for the sake of a fruitful conversation but you refuse to or cannot leave the safety of your Status Quo defined perspectives not even long enough to participate fairly in a conversation....so im good with that...carry on.....good luck with that perspective.

This thread is an excellent example of where ATS has been heading for a long time now.....

Oh and by the way...you are still chasing Geese....and I am still on task.....you have failed to link to Pleomorphic Bacteria to prove me wrong....so has your co-hort.......you both have stories about how I am not correct but cannot put up links and rebuttal ?....lol...lol ..typical.

Put up a link to Pleomorphic Bacteria to support your rebuttal of my claim... like you could have...... or just stop fighting the bit and jump on board.

Then once you put the figurative noose around your own neck we will discuss the "mass displacement" you are wanting to learn about...you young people got taught that is bad to just say you dont know something and ask to be taught.....you are predisposed to being oppositionally defiant learners and its a generational Reality....believe me it is.

I will bet Dimes to Dollars you will not post any links to Pleomorphic Bacteria....for the same reasons no one else has posted links and rebuttal....mass displacement.....lol.....you have no idea where that question will take you ---do you ?...Humanity is on the brink of an Evolutionary leap.....you have found yourself on the cutting edge of that LEAP....at least try to understand and celebrate that.

I am quite proud to say that it is questions like the ones you now ask me that are driving todays evolution of Humanity....the answers have always and will always be the same.....each question is a click of the locks tumbler in the right direction.

edit on 8-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Not sure if this was ever posted but there is a video of a nurse whom works, or worked not sure if he was fired after the video, whom even cried while stating he was seeing elderly folk taking the vaccine dying, and falling like flies. The ones that survived the vaccine he said were not acting like they used to. They used to engage him in conversation, but after the vaccine those that survived were almost like vegetables.

I am trying to find that video.

Its horrific......there are now multiple videos of People with the same stories...its horrific....the fact its hard to find the videos due to overt suppression is even more horrific....keep searching there are more out there.
edit on 8-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

(post by canuckster removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's funny when someone dies of something else but the death get certificate says covid.. but not the other way around when poiting fingers at the vaccine..

A rushed vaccine that's synthetic what could go wr9g ?
a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah it was for me too, I’m sure I missed a few signaling and other points too but it’s just so many processes. We understand many of them, the fine details though, especially with gene expression, have so many variables. Pathogens and other diseases, even problems with the host are challenging. Then we’re still learning new things every day about pathogens and cell signaling in molecular biology. mRNA is the best chance and I hope it works.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What's with this death phobia cultish deal? Nothing wrong with dying, even with your boots off.
As a matter of fact, death is an important part of earth's process of living. Actually, the most important. There's millions of death daily, due to this the rate of life exponentially grows annually. The more dumb people we can get on phones, spending money, dying after they're done with pop culture and mainstream trends... the more we can profit, live it up, enjoy the finer things

[You aware of how easy it is to bank off advertising today? The more do-do birds looking down at phones... the more fancy shiny things we can get doing d!(k-all]

a reply to: burdman30ott6

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join