It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, This is Awkward...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

A dose of mebendazole safe and used on kids for years may actually clear up many problems it certainly help immensely with Lyme.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Going to hell quickly folks. Good luck.

Yep, in a chinese-made handbasket

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don’t believe that’s possible with the vaccine with 1 or 2 doses. But, maybe if the delivery system is flawed and we have to take a couple doses each year and our bodies learn that the nano particle is foreign we could get systemic reactions with other antibodies. I think an IgE response would be very rare like we see now for allergic reactions.

The mRNA breaks down quickly but saRNA, self-amplifying RNA can express for long periods. Those vaccines are still in development but autoimmune issues are one of the current problems they are facing. But antibodies are sometimes a little too random and I guess theoretically you could develop some that go after cells expressing antigen. But that could happen with a normal infection too.

The problem is there shouldn’t be a question, the research should answer that, and it does for the most part but not entirely. We’re moving too quickly. I would be curious though, I’ve brought it up a few times at school and work, it’s usually dismissed as extremely unlikely but not impossible.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
... But that second dose was a nightmare. It laid me out for just over a day. Fever of 102, joints on fire, chills and shaking, headache, sensitive to light, weird gut and respiratory issues plus my heart rate stayed around 100 for awhile. Thats not sick, that’s an exaggerated immune response to something. ...

So : sick, but not sick ?

Too sick to work, but can't take a 'sick day' off from work, so just take a 'sick-not-sick day' off !!

Just a natural reaction to voluntarily taking some poison ! Totally New-Normal™ !

Is someone in the hospital because they ingested poison : not really sick ?

If a child that ingested poison is brought to the ER of The Hospital For Sick Children™ : are they turned-away, because poisoning is not sick ?

( Yes : am aware that 'sick-not-sick day' off has a totally different meaning during golfing/fishing/hunting season... )

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It was weird, it reminded of the flu, a fast mover. I went to work fine, suited up in the labs, PAPR and all and just had to leave a few hours in. Went home and basically slept for 18 hours. To me, that’s a little excessive for a vaccine. So it was either extremely immunogenic or my body also went after the delivery system as well. I also can’t rule out other infections or anything else environmentally. The entire thing was weird, that was my experience. Way too many variables to analyze.

Plus, I’m not dead which is nice. Hopefully the stupid thing was worth it in the end.

Symptoms didn’t really fit poison, that’s when you either completely block or amplify signaling, presents in a variety of ways especially neurologically. It was definitely something with my immune response. I think it needs more work, you can’t expect all genetic vaccine to knock people down for a day or two.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It's the sort of thing the vaccine is supposed to do - provoke an immune response. A lot of the symptoms of illness are caused by your own immune response, not the actual virus or bacteria itself which is why so many diseases have so many symptoms in common.

The thing is that especially with newer vaccines, it takes time for them to fine tune a dose to provoke an effective immune response without the unpleasant side effects. So the strong immune response is that lack of fine tuning. We've gotten spoiled because so many of our routine vaccines are very finely dialed because they've been around for so long.

Most companies have what's called pharmacovigilance, and when there's an adverse reaction in the field, they go through what's called change control where the government monitors that process by which changes are made to the vaccine. This one has had zero time go undergo any of that. With change controls, we're talking about 6 to 12 month process.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Thanks for your reply, and am happy you are doing well since.

Was just pondering, you know, how we keep marching ourselves to Dystopia™.

You know : DoubleThink™, etc...

For me : 'sick-not-sick' is right up there.

Do you see it ?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
A very informative Opening Post. Too bad it's going to be difficult to find this thread in the future if the need arises.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Understood, and thanks for posting that info.

We can tell we have a cold : by observing the strong reactions of our immune-system, and we call them 'cold-symptoms', but they could more accurately be called 'immune-system symptoms', or '..reactions', perhaps.

Still called 'sick' round these parts.

Am wondering how closely the after-jab guinea-pigs are being monitored, as have seen that most of them are feeling fine enough to leave after 15 minutes or so.

Wondering if TheAMEDDDoc reported his 'sick-not-sick' reaction to any reporting agency ?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
As far as the vaccines go, it's a personal choice and no way do I ever take advice from anti-vaxxers.

As far as the vaccines go, it's a personal choice and no way do I ever take advice from anti-safeters. Anti-safeters are against safety and waiting on sufficient time periods for true test trials.

TCB

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Ask your doctor what happened to "first, do no harm"?
So much for the Hippocratic oath.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I'm curious to get your take on this mRNA study with cats, who also get corona viruses.

truth11.com...

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Every fact that I have read about the vaccine from the official sources indicates that anyone who is vaccinated is still very much able to carry COVID in their own system and will almost certainly be able to transmit it to others, which is why they insist even the vaccinated must continue to social distance and wear masks. To me that's just creating super spreaders... Even if the vaccine "works" for the recipient, well, that just seems very counter-logical to the previous argument that "masks don't protect the wearer, but you wear one to protect those around you!" OK... so that was a vitally important exercise, but now this "vaccine" is potentially going to do the opposite and put those around you who aren't vaccinated at greater danger?

This is why I've said in this discussion elsewhere that I don't view this as an "individual decision" where families and couples are concerned. If one partner opts to get the vaccine, then they've just dramatically increased the potential to spread COVID to their unvaccinated partner.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 5-2-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I mentioned a few days ago that my Uncle had an adverse reaction to the Pfeizer "vaccine".

I wasn't there but I have a brief timeline of events from my Auntie.

He had his shot in late January. Three hours after his shot he passed out. After he came round he ate but his body was rejecting the food. He couldn't hold it down so he was vomiting, violently.

Over the next 24 hours his urine turned brown and he started to become really ill.

He was then taken into the Intensive Care Unit with double pneumonia.

He's lucky to be alive.

I don't like discussing personal information here and I put off posting this but I think it's important that people at least hear a personal account of what this Pfeizer"vaccine" can potentially do to one's body.

I'm sure most people who take these shots will be fine, on the surface. But Wtf are they putting in this shot to cause my Uncle such problems?

Btw, he's an active middle aged man. No sloth.

edit on 522021 by Wide-Eyes because: To add link.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

These mRNA "vaccines" are experimental to the degree that these are literally the first mRNA vaccinations humans have ever received. The drug companies used fear to turn the planet into willing guinea pigs and they used their bought and paid for politicians to cover their asses and ensure nobody can sue them for malpractice.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I’ll have to track down the original article somehow. Basically, it’s not that the immune system didn’t detect the virus, it’s that it used a non-neutralizing antibody in its recognition and attempt to neutralize the virus.

The innate immune response will still respond, as will the adaptive immune response, this is a signaling problem because the immune system expects a breakthrough at some point. The antibodies bind virus without neutralizing its ability to take over cell protein production. Because the virus is bound to antibodies and already infecting its target cells like ACE2, the innate immune response will be activating by the compliment system. When bound to antibody it can evade breakdown and destruction and infect far more cells by using the bad antibodies as a key instead of the spike protein. The immune response helps it reproduce and if you think about it the antigen presenting cells like macrophages and dendritic cells can’t always break down the virus in time to present antigen to the T cells to produce new viable antibodies. If there are B cells left that can act as antigen presenting cells they could be compromised as well.

This leaves the immune system at a huge disadvantage because antigen presenting cells are being suppressed by the virus, they’re being suppressed by ADE, antibody dependent enhancement, and it’s facing a signaling crisis with a significant chance of septic shock and death.

I don’t know the original goals of the study, their hypothesis, what they were testing, or what they were expecting. But RNA viruses like coronaviruses have been known to do this. It probably gives weight to some, not most, having severe second infections. This is why you pick a good vaccine target and don’t rush. I don’t think it will happen with these vaccines but if it does, many people will be impacted.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It won’t prevent infection or transmitting the disease because the virus can still bind cells in the respiratory tract. However, because a vaccinated individual can identify and eliminate the disease more quickly, if they even develop symptoms, it should reduce severity and transmission of the disease.

When this thing goes into a yearly seasonal spread we will probably need to adjust the vaccines every so often. Not as much as the flu but the thing is still going to mutate and slowly reduce effectiveness of antibodies. It’s an evolutionary arms race with pathogens. Herd immunity, who knows, it’s not long lasting but at least we can reduce the spread and make it like other seasonal diseases.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

These mRNA "vaccines" are experimental to the degree that these are literally the first mRNA vaccinations humans have ever received. The drug companies used fear to turn the planet into willing guinea pigs and they used their bought and paid for politicians to cover their asses and ensure nobody can sue them for malpractice.

Yet we have members here claiming that it's all good and there's nothing to worry about.

This timeline is getting pretty terrifying. Whatever happened to common sense?

Honestly though, when was the last time you heard those two words used together?

Common sense...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join