It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Students filed a discrimination complaint over transgender competition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't see what the issue is, this is what you all voted for.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

saw it after I replied. Spot on.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Can't wait till a transgender breaks all the WNBA scoring records.
Steph Curry could put on a skirt.

Remarkably.... that would be sufficient. Truth be told, he wouldn't even have to don a skirt, if I am understanding the whole thing correctly. He would just have to say that he 'identifies' as a woman.

If all is equal, then there is no reason for the WNBA at this point...

that's an excellent point. We should just offer a bill to remove segregation in sporting events in totality. No more women's version. Goodbye LPGA, want to play with the big boys, learn to hit like them. If it was rubbed in the faces of women's sports, maybe the connection would be made and we could usher in some common sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's transphobic to complain until it's your child misses out on a 4 year degree free ride? Then what.

I can see a gonad free category coming. We'll see how dedicated the players are.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Remarkably.... that would be sufficient. Truth be told, he wouldn't even have to don a skirt, if I am understanding the whole thing correctly. He would just have to say that he 'identifies' as a woman.

that's an excellent point. We should just offer a bill to remove segregation in sporting events in totality. No more women's version. Goodbye LPGA, want to play with the big boys, learn to hit like them. If it was rubbed in the faces of women's sports, maybe the connection would be made and we could usher in some common sense.

Yup...logically, there is no need for women's sport leagues if all that matters is "feels". All sports should be mixed from this point forward that way it doesn't matter if one is a girl, trans, or whatever.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This would actually be a very appropriate response and would definitely get more people thinking about their votes.

The "solo" sports could just match folks with similar abilities to face off....you might get a man, you might get a woman.

I am fairly certain if it were put this way to all, they may see how stupid this is.

Can't wait to see a never won a major top men's golfer transition and blow everyone on the LPGA out of the water and hitting from the not yet built "Trans tee box".

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I still want to be part of a sorority girl pillow fight. it's been a dream of mine since I saw Animal House.
And now, it's closer to becoming a reality than ever.

I just have to believe in my heart that I am a 19 year old girl. Am I doing this right?

Are the pillows pink? And if not, do you wish they were?

That is, after all, the true test.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yup...logically, there is no need for women's sport leagues if all that matters is "feels". All sports should be mixed from this point forward that way it doesn't matter if one is a girl, trans, or whatever.

Wimmenzes in combat? Who really cares if it weakens the team?

Don't get me wrong ... I've seen women carry more weight than men (and an embarrassing amount more). And I've seen some women I'd rather have beside me in a foxhole than just a dude sportin' a third leg. I've got a problem with people biting off more than they can chew ... and people who might reach up to a mark ... but, there's no way they're ever gonna sustain.

It's much like I hate that tag-along who tried to hang with the varsity, but got no recognition, and dropped down to dominate the JV. The only way you can fix some people's minds is a good crack to the head with a hickory stick.

Nothing wrong at all with girls having their very own sports programs ... as long as guys get theirs too ... no questions asked (or get thumped in the head).

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Here we go.

We talked about this a while ago and now we are going to have to deal with it.
These girls are spot on, we can't ignore it. Watch the whole interview, it's interesting.
Listen to the girl on the right she lost a race to a biological male...

I'm assuming any woman complaining is a Trump supporter and Q follower, how can any sane person not want these little darings to compete since by law they are 100% woman baby!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

How about just getting a full scholarship at a collage and you score 50 points a game.

Just so people know the difference, Serena Williams in her prime would be only rated in the top 700 of the men's division....

edit on 26-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There it is! Remove all girl sports!

Then there would be quotas for girl guy ratios per team.. Then there would be virtually no biological girls in sports

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m curious if TPTB are going to allow for a legit discussion on this or they’ll just let the cancel culture crowd come in and do the “That’s transphobic!”, shtick.

I mean, I know what the answer is, guess I just wanted to say it out loud.

There has recently been a study that was published that showed that even after a full year of hormone treatments, men maintain a significant advantage. It's marked in straight comparisons of speed, but even more significant in sports where power is needed in a skill application, say tennis.

So the study called into question the current standards adopted by the Olympic Committee that everyone holds up as the gold standard.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Similarly, the top high school male sprinters in track a field would beat the best women's sprinters, in the world, over the same distances.

**EDIT**

I forgot to add "in the world" to give a sense of scale.
edit on 26-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If that works out, please write a book detailing how or better yet open a training camp I’d sign up for it!
a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Sucks everybody being treated equal, huh?

The hypocrisy never fails to astonish.

Give 'em an inch and they'll shove the mile down your throat.

To be serious, there are many medical conditions that prevents a person from competing in sports, so why would this be different? A trans gets a HUGE benefit from natural testosterone to the point they can rule any sport, but maybe gymnastics, so maybe just say they can be a woman all they want, but they are disqualified from women sports...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I still want to be part of a sorority girl pillow fight. it's been a dream of mine since I saw Animal House.
And now, it's closer to becoming a reality than ever.

I just have to believe in my heart that I am a 19 year old girl. Am I doing this right?

I have already figured out how to make this work. I'm going to be the first gay trans, sorority girl pillow fights here I come!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
It's transphobic to complain until it's your child misses out on a 4 year degree free ride? Then what.

I can see a gonad free category coming. We'll see how dedicated the players are.

Or gets put in the hospital or worst going up against a man in her sport.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Nothing wrong at all with girls having their very own sports programs ... as long as guys get theirs too ... no questions asked (or get thumped in the head).

But a female trans is a woman, 100%..... What about 100% do you not understand?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The biggest problem women's basketball has is that people go the games expecting to see women doing it the way men do. Basketball becomes a different game played a different way because women aren't as physically powerful.

But my high school bruises and nearly blown knee can attest that just because we aren't as fast or strong, we still get in there and beat the snot out of each other boxing out and fighting for the ball.

That's the thing ... just because women and girls aren't as physically strong, powerful, or fast, doesn't mean we don't compete just as keenly within our means. That's why we had our sports amongst ourselves. I'm sitting here now with massive bruises on both elbows because he had a silly little competitive exercise in practice on Thursday, and my brain heard "competition" and was determined not to lose.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But a female trans is a woman, 100%..... What about 100% do you not understand?

Hahahahaha ...

I understand all too well. You can't pretend to be what you're not. It's all about cracking heads. People stop being stoopid when there are consequences.

I get the gay part of it too. You can't pretend you're not abby normal if you're not satisfied with the junk you were born with. I've got an amazing solution for them. Let 'em have their own exclusive sports associations. And F#(4 'em if they don't have anyone interested in watching them play.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join