It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci believes we need 80 percent vaccinations by fall to BEGIN getting back to normal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

My views are based on what I see every day as a Nurse in the COVID unit here in Washington State. Which yes makes me a medical professional and qualified in my statements.

Lookie there, just like I said, you dont know who youre talking to and what their qualifications are.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: putnam6

Why does anybody believe a word that charlatan says?

He is a career bureaucrat trying to enhance his career.

More to the point, why should anyone believe a word some random medically unqualified charlatan on a conspiracy website says?

He says,

As he blindly believes every word of medically unqualified charlatans on mainstream media

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
One thing to keep in mind ... Maybe discuss over dinner ....

They keep calling this a Vaccine

Their leaving off the real story .....

It an EXPERIMENTAL Vaccine
I'm not a Gambler ... are you ?

carry on

edit on 1292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Vaccine data out of Israel and UAE is not good.

Both countries lead the world in vaccinations, and they also now lead the world in infections and serious cases. Why?

Also the vaccines are being increasingly linked to death in the very frail, an alarming risk of miscarriage in pregnant women, and there is the suspicion that in women especially, they may trigger autoimmune disorders as many as six months down the road, but we won't know that until we get farther out.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
And no only no been a vaccine anybody that is taking this GMO is a testing subject, get ready for the long term side effects, that statistics are yet to come.

Also, this vaccine does not cure covid, does not eliminate covid does not even stop you from getting covid, you still can get covid and still spread covid, but oh, is ok, because now it will be less people in hospitals and you may no die from it, still this morons that make this vaccine do not even know what it will do next.

Lets not forget the wild mutations, yeah those that happens as all virus mutate, been a "cold virus" yes it will mutate many, many times. Whant some booster shot with that vaccine yearly? after all anybody that get the first two shots will already have the GMO to get activated with every next shot, the immune system will forever depend on a code activation.

Yes I am ranting now, but what if. We are darn humans not computer software.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

As my husband says - never be an alpha tester.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Follow the science" when the "science" is made up on the spur of the moment by someone in cahoots with Bill Gates. Fauci is a fraud and can be ignored.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

sound logic

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

sound logic

He makes vaccines; I figure it's his job to know.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I will never get that GMO crap in me, that is for sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: putnam6

Why does anybody believe a word that charlatan says?

He is a career bureaucrat trying to enhance his career.

More to the point, why should anyone believe a word some random medically unqualified charlatan on a conspiracy website says?

Because in many cases during the last 2 or 3 decades, the passage of time has shown 'conspiracy theory' has become 'conspiracy fact'.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will never get that GMO crap in me, that is for sure.

Both of us are in the position that we will never say never, but right now, we're in no rush at all. We would rather give it ample time for the side effects to wash out into the open and for the companies to refine and improve on what they're working with. Given time, we may go on board with it, or we may treat it like the annual flu shot as something we feel we don't need and won't be getting regularly for quite some time.
edit on 30-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join